The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5166 / Power: 10
Sgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by OIOIO View Post

Good day and a wonderful week to all.
So tempting and irresistible and hope to see the colourful version🤩😍🌹
Old 04-09-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Sgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxmanda View Post
Monday blue

How to view Mrs OIOIO's private album:-
(1) Ask Mrs OIOIO directly.
(2) If (1) fails, I really don't know how.
So incredibly sexy and alluring and hope to be next to her and…🤩😍🌹😅
Old 05-09-2023, 07:31 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3713 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6942 / Power: 19
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy6979 View Post
Am i allowed to share something here
Dear sandy6979, please do.

Quote:
Thank you all, especially Mrs OIOIO for her generosity sharing sexy pix of herself and keeping this thread up.
I try my best to share more of Mrs B's sexy moments.
As pointed out from the very beginning, this thread belongs to sexy wife/gf and not Mrs OIOIO nor Mrs B.
If you have anything good to share, please do it in this thread.
As long as she is a wife/gf of yours. Genuine one, please.
promo: visit Mrs OIOIO's private album for a wow to the max experience
Quote:
Originally Posted by OIOIO View Post

Good day and a wonderful week to all.
This is Mrs B

There are Mrs OIOIO and Mrs B who feature regularly in this thread.
It's Mr B managing the posting while Mrs OIOIO managing her own sharing via private album.
Mrs B doesn't have private album, Mrs OIOIO has, you need to apply to Mrs OIOIO for access rights.
BTW, Mrs OIOIO loves slurps.

Last edited by benxmanda; 05-09-2023 at 08:56 AM.
Old 05-09-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 10
liketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Happy Tuesday. It is part of one-week school holidays. My place is having showers. Going for siesta dreaming of Mrs B. Lol.
Old 06-09-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster (P)

benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

mid-week show time
Old 06-09-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
mid-week show time
very sexciting and seductive and hope to receive all the b&w photos in colourful version soon🤩😍🌹
Old 06-09-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

liketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

It's a wet Wednesday afternoon and night. ASEAN plus 4 (China, Japan, South Korea and USA) Summit in Jakarta, Indonesia. NEA is warning us of a surge in Dengue fever caused by the Aedes mosquito. Glad to see Mrs B photo. Slurps.
Old 07-09-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Quote:
Monday blue
Happy Thursday with Indonesia successfully wrapped up ASEAN Summit with India, Australia and United Nations. Laos shall be the next Chair country for 2024. Attention will turn to India when she hosts the G20 Meeting this weekend. Let there be peace on earth so that we can do the things without fear or favour including safe sex.
Old 08-09-2023, 07:56 AM
Samster (P)

TGIFriday
Old 08-09-2023, 07:58 AM
Samster (P)

TGIFriday
Old 08-09-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster (P)

TGIFriday
Old 08-09-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of

Quote:
TGIFriday
Sort hair makes her look sporty and lively. Her boobs never fail to make me hard. Good weekend ahead!
Old 08-09-2023, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of

Quote:
TGIFriday
Caress the butt cheeks and lick between them. Nice positive to go real deep too.
Old 08-09-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
TGIFriday
Wow! Anther tempting and sexciting pose😍🥰Hope to be close to her to fondle, caress and…🥰🌹🎁

Have a great weekend🥂🎉🎊
Old 08-09-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster (P)

TGIFriday
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1