The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: fun in osaka

In summary
Yanneko Juso is safe to use but since we are foreigners it’s unlikely we are going to have as many choices as the site says.

Looks 8/10
Service 10/10
GFE 10/10
BBBJ 3/10
Kissing yes
FJ 7/10 ( I didn’t have time to properly finish)
RTF : yes !

Actually I’m torn between trying Ayane again before I leave and trying another girl from Yanneko. I’m also contemplating another delivery health site to try. So many difficult decisions to make. But Ayane is someone I would take another flight to Osaka just to book again, if time money and opportunity permits !

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here

Last edited by Sfan; 02-11-2019 at 05:01 PM.
Old 02-11-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Rubber2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What is the damage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
In summary
Yanneko Juso is safe to use but since we are foreigners it’s unlikely we are going to have as many choices as the site says.

Looks 8/10
Service 10/10
GFE 10/10
BBBJ 3/10
Kissing yes
FJ 7/10 ( I didn’t have time to properly finish)
RTF : yes !

Actually I’m torn between trying Ayane again before I leave and trying another girl from Yanneko. I’m also contemplating another delivery health site to try. So many difficult decisions to make. But Ayane is someone I would take another flight to Osaka just to meet , if time money and opportunity permits !
Old 02-11-2019, 05:37 AM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber2011 View Post
What is the damage?
Oh yes. I paid 31k ¥ for 90 min option. That includes payment for hotel.

Which is a little under 400 SGD.
It’s cheaper than the prices quoted for some of our local FLs and much cheaper than Tobita girls and definitely much better service attitude

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 02-11-2019, 06:00 AM
Samster

For bros interested in watching a strip show in Osaka I’d recommend Toyo theatre.

It’s walking distance from Temma Station on the Osaka Loop Line. The tix for 1 person is 3500 ¥.
There are timings for the shows at different times of the day. When I arrived a show was in progress and I thought there was no point to pay and enter a show halfway through it, so I went for a walk around the area, which again, was a pretty lousy neighborhood.

Boy was I mistaken. When I arrived at the theatre again, thinking to buy tix for the upcoming show in advance, the guy told me that the tix was good for the entire day and I could rewatch or re-enter as I liked. Bummer. Should have come earlier instead of walking around the place. If you came at 2100 for the last show only the tix only cost 2500¥. But you’d probably be in a rush to return to your lodgings before train services ended.

The girls dancing were really pretty, proper AV material. You could also see that they have proper dance background. Although the girls do strip down, at least, to me, the performance was classy. It was much better than girls gyrating onstage just doing nothing but showing pussy.

The venue is quite big and if you sit in front you are actually close enough to the girl to actually smell them, the musky scent of a dab of perfume coupled with slight perspiration. It’s that close ! After each performance there are opportunities to take pics with and of the girls, which I didn’t try since it’s not my cup of tea. You can also tip the girls after their dance, when they would return on stage to interact with the audience and hopefully get tips. Tip them and they’ll shake your hand and flash you.

Any bros who do come here. My advice is to sit close to the rotating stage at the end of the room rather than front near the stage or runway.

Interestingly after each set of performance they make everyone clear the venue and line up again to re-enter. This is to ensure no one hogs the good seats and everyone gets a chance to try better seats. The 6+ show can be quite full so try to come for the earlier shows in the afternoon

RTT : yes if I wanted to pass time and didn’t want to bonk

Last edited by Sfan; 02-11-2019 at 08:18 AM.
Old 02-11-2019, 06:05 AM
Samster

I went visiting Tobita again on a Friday night. My first visit at night since this time I wasn’t with family.

At night the place truly comes alive. There are many more shops open and the area was much bigger than I initially thought. Also there are many more people walking around the area so the area at night was really bustling.

The girls are seriously seriously hot !! I must say hot enough that I was seriously tempted to try again despite knowing it’s much more expensive and the attitude of the girls after you’ve gone to the room would really depend on your luck.

I probably won’t again after knowing what a wonderful experience the girls at Yanneko provide. But the temptation is there.

Old 02-11-2019, 06:09 AM
Samster

Bear in mind so far the ones I tried, I tried with zero knowledge of Japanese. I would encourage the bros who want to try to read up on the websites of the services you want to try, using Google translate if necessary. When dealing with the guys in charge be polite and respectful. Don’t be rude or insist and spoil the market til they decide not to entertain foreigners

I want to try a soaplands next and either another delivery health service or Yanneko again. But I’m torn between Ayane again or trying another girl

Last edited by Sfan; 02-11-2019 at 05:02 PM.
Old 02-11-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

So I paid a visit to one of the gaijin-friendly soaplands massage in Osaka, Club-hearts Osaka, pretty close to my hotel.

As I was there around 10 there were only 4 girls available, or so they claimed. Never mind. I picked one from the pics and opted for 75 min. And because I picked a girl instead of being assigned randomly it cost 1000¥ extra, for a total of 25000¥ (about SGD 320). I was told no cancellation or changing of the girl allowed.

When I was called and brought to the elevator, wahlao. The girl looked nothing like the pic. She looked like one of those “FL” that you called just by looking at filtered pics, and when you saw her face you felt damn Sian. The kind you would continue to bonk cos no choice already arranged but made your dick shrink a bit. That was exactly how I felt. The stats also indicated she had big boobs but one look at her you knew it wasn’t so. Hell my manboobs were probably of the same size. It was either a classic “bait and switch” or the pics were heavily photoshopped.

The room looked big. There was a bed inside beside a washroom and a bathtub. There was a huge inflatable mattress too.

She was half hearted in her attempts. Like someone who had to do something but was still half asleep. She gave me a quick shower then asked me to wait in the tub while she prepped the mattress.

In all honesty the experience wasn’t shiok at all. It was so slippery you were rubbing your dick on the mattress more than she was rubbing it or rubbing against her. She also had no boobs so there was no sensation of boobs against your skin.

She gave me a HJ which despite the lubricant and the bubbles I took a long time to come. I guess it was the psychological effect of her appearance that made it difficult.

Also in the time we had almost half the time was spent either prepping the equipment or washing herself.

Would I recommend you try this ? Hell no.

If you just want the experience I’d advised you to opt for a short course. Unless you speak Japanese and can pass off as one. Maybe you’ll have better luck getting the girl of your choice. For the price I paid it was definitely not worth. I’d just as soon burn the money in Tobita. Even if the service there sucks at least the face on top of you looks pretty !
I also don’t understand why the dudes at the shop will try to trick foreigners. While we may be tourists and they think we are unlikely to return, in this age of social media , wouldn’t the poor rep they get affect them more than it would maybe a decade ago ?

Again. Don’t try this. Club hearts.

Old 02-11-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

For some reason I have been banned by Yanneko. Apparently for contacting the girl. But it’s weird since the girl gave me her Line in the first place and said I could contact her there. I guess with the Japanese you never can tell what they mean ! I guess they say one thing but mean another.

I tried another delivery service, this time to my hotel. After Yanneko I’m in no mood to travel to another place nor give them my details.

This service was more straightforward. Asked for my hotel and name. Gave me a call to confirm and the girl came within 30 minutes.

She was really sweet with bright doe-like eyes. However she told me that delivery service in Japan did not allow sex ... well okay. I guess I should have read the find print but it’s in Japanese. But she gave a mean blowjob and she was sensitive to touch. Basically everything else other than penetrative sex was on the table

We even tried Sumata. The rubbing against the outside of the girl’s vagina but I found it painful. She offered lubrication but I was afraid with lubricant she wouldn’t blow me again. I’d rather be blown honestly.
Her blowjob was genuinely good, not the Hj close to mouth kind and yes, I did come into her mouth.

Not bad. I’ll probably book her again just before I leave

Old 03-11-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Actually the advert says no vaginal sex is to cover the ass of the agency.
But u can nego with the gal and TOP up 10-20k yen for it.
Old 03-11-2019, 03:27 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Finally tried Tobita Shinchi in recent Jpn biz trip.

Alighted at Shin-Imamiya Station and walked over. Around 15 - 20 min to reach destination. Place was like Geylang feel, with numerous houses lined up in the lorongs, except, this place openly exhibits the lady, 1 per house.

All the girls look pretty! JAV-quality and young. Picked one girl for 20 min which cost the damage of 16,000 yen. However, service level is roughly like a Cat50/ Cat 18 in SGP.

Old 03-11-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Finally tried Tobita Shinchi in recent Jpn biz trip.

Alighted at Shin-Imamiya Station and walked over. Around 15 - 20 min to reach destination. Place was like Geylang feel, with numerous houses lined up in the lorongs, except, this place openly exhibits the lady, 1 per house.

All the girls look pretty! JAV-quality and young. Picked one girl for 20 min which cost the damage of 16,000 yen. However, service level is roughly like a Cat50/ Cat 18 in SGP.

You should attempt the delivery health. Tobita standards with better attitude. More hassle to book though. But slightly less ex

Old 03-11-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You should attempt the delivery health. Tobita standards with better attitude. More hassle to book though. But slightly less ex
Great FRs bro! Can’t up you again though
Old 03-11-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

My trip is coming to an end and I have mixed feelings about it.

The bad, well, I kinda wasted money on the soaplands. I broke my own cardinal rule, which is not to book anything initial for too long in case the girl or service is crap, which it was.

The issue with Ayane, well she was a damn good bonk, but I hate how I was given the short end subsequently by the Yanneko guys and her. I could have had many more good bonks with them, for they have good quality girls but them banning me simply cos I thought the girl was sincere about giving her contact really pisses me

The other delivery service girl Yukarin, well although her oral skills were good, she seemed really amateurish in her approach (compared to Ayane’s GFE, fake or otherwise). As I was banned from Yanneko, having another source kinda softened the blow but still, I would have preferred to try other ladies from Yanneko’s stables. One of our bros has said that sex can be negotiated but the girl (Yukarin) really seems amateur or new. She just may not do it. Even then I wouldn’t want to risk the OKT coming to me to blackmail me for the forbidden sex act ( as it’s a delivery service and he knows my room).

The only plus point I guess was the Toyo Theatre. Nice performances but then again, it’s just purely see no touch.

This trip has brought me to corners of Osaka not normally travelled by normal tourists. Any bros who wish to have more info may PM me but do be careful when walking in the ulu-er places and keep sharp. When dealing with the dudes in charge do bear in mind this ain’t Singapore, where ultimately the Singapore Police will be around. Some of these dudes may well have yakuza connections. So they ain’t gonna be like our friendly OKTs who we can befriend.
Even in bustling Tobita bear in mind it’s a seedy part of Osaka and its approaches are in Shinsekai, a place with homeless and rowdy drunks in karaoke bars.

DISCLAIMER: I’m not responsible if you get mugged on your way to whatever I recommended, assaulted by a drunk, scammed, threatened or beaten by yakuza, picked up by police for loitering or any other physical or mental inconveniences

Last edited by Sfan; 04-11-2019 at 06:29 AM.
Old 03-11-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

I was at Den Den Town in Osaka, where all the cosplay and anime shit is, and I ventured into some of the sex shops. And I must say Japan’s sex industry is thriving.

Imagine 6 Floors of sex stuff, from books comics magazines DVDs sex toys lingerie used and new to realistic sex dolls. These sex dolls don’t come cheap, more than 5000 SGD. What’s creepy is that some of the dolls resemble .... children. Wtf.

All kinds of sex gadgets too. Dildos longer than my arm. Dildos of wee dicks. BJ simulators of your fave Jap AV stars. And the DVDs. Man it’s like a library or an entire bookstore of DVDs. DVDs of every thing imaginable. From fat ladies old ladies school girls big boobs hardly any boobs bondage rape to even shitting fetishes.

And the DVDs were from every AV company available. SOD Hunter to name a few. Those bros who watch Jap AV would know. The locals stroll in to these shops like it’s a 7-11. Hell even women come in with their partners. It’s so .... normal.
One thing for sure. Judging by the guys buying DVDs. Japs still go for DVDs rather than stream their porn. Haha

Old 04-11-2019, 01:40 AM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

In the end, I went with Tokyo soaplands for the last leg of my trip. Tried Paradise Kawasaki and Dolce (Yoshiwara), much better service level and experience than Tobita, and of course, higher dmg.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1