The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2007, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

FA Cup Quarter Finals Draw (Ties will be played on the weekend of 10th/11th of March.)

Middlesbrough or West Brom v Manchester United or Reading

Arsenal or Blackburn v Manchester City

Chelsea v Tottenham

Plymouth v Watford
Old 20-02-2007, 12:55 AM
Samster

United bank on Rooney for Euro sparkle

WAYNE Rooney is primed for a Champions League goal explosion.

The £30m hitman hasn't scored in Europe for the Reds since his sensational debut hat-trick against Fenerbahce in September 2004.

Since then Rooney has hit a 15-match barren spell in the tournament proper though he did hit one in an Old Trafford qualifier against Debrecen in August 2005.

However, he has yet to get his name on the scoresheet in the Champions League away from home for United.

But Sir Alex Ferguson believes the 21-year, who missed Saturday's FA Cup tie against Reading because of suspension, is set for a blitz.

"I think it will happen," says the United boss as United headed for France for tomorrow night's game in Lens against Lille.

"We were saying earlier in the season about how he hadn't scored and then he had that hat-trick at Bolton. He will explode eventually on the scene.

"There is no doubt about that. What I am hoping he takes into the Lille game is the form he is showing now for us. In the last few weeks he has certainly come back to his best.

"The stage will not affect Wayne. His temperament is fantastic for a young lad. I have no worries about that."

The blame for the Reds FA Cup draw on Saturday against Reading was placed at the door of missed goal chances.

United's last two away Champions League matches in Glasgow against Celtic and in Denmark against Copenhagen were both lost 1-0 but could have been won if opportunities had been taken.

"We don't want to be making the mistakes we did in those two games," he added.

"The players know if we don't take chances in these big ones then you will be left to suffer and this is a big one."

Fergie reported no injuries from the Reading match as the Reds flew out to France for the crucial last 16 game and will have his full squad to choose from.
Old 20-02-2007, 10:48 AM
Samster

Larsson will not extend his United career
· Striker confirms his return to Sweden next month
· European influence will not go beyond Lille tie

Manchester United's hopes of keeping Henrik Larsson to the end of the season appear doomed to failure after the Swedish striker strongly indicated he could not be persuaded into staying longer. As Larsson prepared for the game here against Lille for his first Champions League tie since winning the final in Paris last season with Barcelona, he said his intention was to return to Helsingborgs when his loan deal expires on March 12.

"I am not saying that I am not flattered or grateful to get the opportunity to extend my stay but there are other things I need to think about," he said, citing family reasons and a sense of duty to Helsingborgs. "The Swedish season starts at the end of March and I need to get back to that. I will stay only until March 12."

Unless Larsson can be persuaded otherwise his only involvement for United in their attempt to re-establish themselves as European football's top club will come tonight against Lille, followed by the return leg on March 7, theoretically his farewell match at Old Trafford. Although Larsson is clearly relishing his time under Sir Alex Ferguson, he says the travel is getting him down and he wants to be back with his family. "I am going back and forward and it's not an ideal situation."

United intend to do everything possible to change his mind but it is noticeable, too, that Ferguson seems increasingly resigned to losing the 35-year-old. When Ferguson was asked about Alan Smith's inability to break into the team he remarked that the former Leeds player would be more prominently involved "when", rather than if, Larsson leaves.

Behind the scenes Ferguson is trying his utmost to persuade Larsson that he can play a significant part in what promises to be a season of rich reward. United have been encouraged by the noises emanating from Helsingborgs, who have said they will consider extending Larsson's loan if they receive a suitable fee. Yet the player insists the decision will not be a financial one. "This is a great adventure for me," he said. "I arrived in January and I'm going home in March to play in Sweden. It suits me perfectly."

Larsson described himself as "happy and surprised" he had started the majority of matches and he made a point of thanking the club for doing everything possible to help him acclimatise to life in Manchester. "I came here to be available, to make the best of the opportunity."

The admiration is mutual and Ferguson would be disappointed to lose such a formidable player. While Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo have struggled at times in Europe, certainly in terms of scoring goals, some of the more memorable performances of Larsson's career have been reserved for the Champions League, most notably when his introduction as substitute turned last season's final against Arsenal.

"To become a great team you need to win trophies," Larsson said when asked about United's chances of glory. "When I look at this squad, they have a lot of talent. They have players who have been there and done it. Then there are the younger guys who really want to make their mark by winning trophies. They have had some great teams before but only the future will tell if the current side can truly be thought of a great team."

Ferguson feels Larsson has improved the other forwards at the club. "He has made a big impact already," Ferguson said. "I'm sure that since he has arrived players like Wayne Rooney and Luis Saha must have been looking at Henrik in terms of his movement and his awareness of space and they will have been watching his finishing in our training sessions. The bonus for us is if he takes us into the later stages of everything we're challenging for. He's been fantastic for us, his professionalism, his attitude, everything he's done has been excellent."
Old 21-02-2007, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Aftermath from this morning's match...

Ferguson condemns Lille walk-off

Sir Alex Ferguson was angry at Lille's intimidating behaviour. Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson branded Lille "a disgrace" and demanded Uefa take action after they threatened a Champions League walk-out. Lille players looked ready to quit the last 16 clash in France after Ryan Giggs' controversial quick free-kick gave United a 1-0 first leg lead.

Ferguson said: "I have never seen that before in all my years in football.

"That is a disgrace and Uefa have to do something about that because it was pure intimidation of the referee."

Ferguson added: "The Lille staff encouraged their players to come off and that made it a hostile atmosphere inside the ground. It's a disgrace.

"Uefa will have to come down on it. They have to. It was very worrying because they were throwing missiles and Gary Neville got hit by something."

Ferguson ordered his players to stay on the pitch as their Lille counterparts gathered on the touchline.

He said: "I wanted to make sure our players kept on the pitch away from it all. It wasn't our concern so I didn't want us involved."

Ferguson's comments were condemned by Lille coach Guy Puel, who claimed his team were not planning a walk-off.

He said: "I don't know how that man Ferguson can allow himself to comment like that about this. He should have said nothing.

"The team wished to make a complaint about the goal and didn't want to leave the field. They were just making a protest.

"In France the tradition is to make a protest at the first pause in the game and then after the match."

Puel, who was also angry that an earlier goal from Peter Odemwingie was ruled out by referee Eric Braamhaar for a foul on Nemanja Vidic, was upset that Giggs' winner was allowed to stand.

He said: "It's not logical. The signal the referee gave was not clear for everyone, especially for us.

"I don't understand. We could not express a formal complaint as we could not find a Uefa delegate."
Old 21-02-2007, 09:57 AM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Tuesday's gossips

Inter Milan are ready to bid £33.7m for Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo in the summer. (Independent)

Henrik Larsson will reject the offer of an extension to his loan deal at Manchester United and return to his Swedish club Helsingborgs in three weeks. (various)

OTHER GOSSIP
Real Madrid want Jose Mourinho as their new boss to take over from Fabio Capello next season. (The Sun)

Inter Milan boss Roberto Mancini is watching the Chelsea situation closely and is keen to take over from Mourinho, should he leave. (Express)

Aston Villa and Blackburn are leading the chase to sign Liverpool striker Craig Bellamy. (The Sun)

Middlesbrough keeper Mark Schwarzer has split with his long-term agent, sparking speculation about the 34-year-old's future. (Daily Mirror)

Tottenham have been linked with Racing Santander's 6ft 7in forward Nikola Zigic. (The Times)

CSKA Moscow keeper Igor Akinfeev says Arsenal are interested in signing him to replace Jens Lehmann. (Independent)

Reading will move for Deportivo La Coruna defender Juanma, whose contract expires in the summer. (Telegraph)

Liverpool are close to signing a pre-contract agreement with Bayer Leverkusen striker Andriy Voronin. (various)
Old 21-02-2007, 02:19 PM
Samster

Old 22-02-2007, 08:58 PM
Samster

More trivia...

Thurs gossips

Man Utd's Cristiano Ronaldo could miss Saturday's game against Fulham after injuring his foot kicking water bottles. (The Sun)

Man Utd striker Louis Saha said Lille should be "ashamed" for their attempt to walk off the pitch. (Daily Star)

TRANSFER RUMOURS
Liverpool have just paid £1.5m for Argentina midfielder Javier Mascherano. (Daily Express)

OTHER GOSSIP
Chris Powell believes his former boss Alan Curbishley has little time to save himself from the sack at West Ham. (Daily Star)

Plymouth have been banned from talking about their FA Cup quarter-final at home to Watford. (Daily Star)

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is ready to a major summer spending spree, thanks to the Emirates Stadium move. (Daily Star)
Old 22-02-2007, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
More trivia...

Thurs gossips

Man Utd's Cristiano Ronaldo could miss Saturday's game against Fulham after injuring his foot kicking water bottles. (The Sun)
Old 22-02-2007, 10:15 PM
Samster

Lille protest to UEFA over goal

Lille have made an official protest over Ryan Giggs' goal in Manchester United's 1-0 Champions League victory, UEFA have confirmed.

Giggs' quickly-taken free-kick was allowed by referee Eric Braamhaar, although it was revealed that UEFA guidelines state the kick should not have been taken without the referee's whistle.

Lille president Michel Seydoux vowed after the game to contact UEFA president Michel Platini.

Seydoux said: "If Lille had done the same thing the referee would not have allowed the goal."

Striker Nicolas Fauvergue added: "Manchester United were given preferential treatment.

"They are a world-class team, with great players and a great manager, and we are the Tom Thumb club. The big clubs are favoured, as the authorities want there to be a high-profile final.

"We feel that we have been betrayed and we are absolutely furious."

A decision will be taken tomorrow afternoon, but Braamhaar is likely to be sanctioned by UEFA for allowing the goal when Giggs curled his 25-yard free-kick past Tony Sylva as the French team's goalkeeper was still setting up the defensive wall.

Though Braamhaar was happy for Giggs to take the kick when he did, UEFA guidelines to their referees state that the Dutch official should have shown the whistle to the Wales midfielder, indicating play would restart only when he decided.

In football law, a referee does not have to blow his whistle for a free-kick to be taken but UEFA believe it is unfair for the defensive side not to be fully prepared when the kick is around the penalty area.

European football's governing body gave these guidelines to their match officials at various refereeing seminars over the last year.

The referee's assessor at the United tie is unlikely to show any sympathy to the inexperienced Braamhaar, who may find himself on UEFA Cup duty for his next European assignment after failing to carry out the recommended instructions.
Old 23-02-2007, 11:06 AM
Samster

United reject blame for forgeries

Manchester United have angrily dismissed claims from Lille that they were to blame for the dangerous overcrowding during their Champions League game in Lens on Tuesday which threatened to cause a tragedy similar to the Hillsborough disaster.

Lille's director general, Xavier Thuilot, yesterday accused United of contributing to the prevalence of fake tickets on the night of the match by distributing their official 3,700 allocation a month before the game.

He also called for United to be thrown out of the Champions League, comparing the situation to the case of Dutch club Feyenoord, who were dismissed from the Uefa Cup following trouble involving their supporters at a game in Nancy last December.

With Uefa's disciplinary committee not due to rule on the controversy until a meeting on March 22, European football's ruling body is under pressure to calm the tensions between the two teams before the second leg of the tie at Old Trafford in just under two weeks' time.

Thuilot said: "We sent their quota of places to Manchester several weeks ago, as is the usual thing to do.

"But the English club, instead of distributing the tickets to their supporters on their arrival at the stadium, on their descent from the bus, sent them out a month ago.

"The result - some very good forgeries. All the forged tickets on the night were Manchester United tickets.

"Manchester United are imposing their own brand of the law to Lille football club, to the Felix-Bollaert stadium and to UEFA.

"There was a real will on their part to impose their side of the story right from the full-time whistle because the club knows what's at stake following incidents involving their supporters.

"It's up to Uefa to rule on the issue, but we are clearly in the same category as Feyenoord."

Damien Vanoise, the Lille security chief, added that the clashes with riot police had been sparked by United fans behaving violently.

The comments drew a swift and angry response from Old Trafford who accused the French club of failing to act in a "dignified" way.

United also rejected allegations that their ticketing procedures were to blame. In their evidence to Uefa, they are expected to claim the poor quality of Lille's tickets left them vulnerable to forgeries.

A United spokesman said: "Tickets were distributed by recorded delivery 11 days before the game or for collection from Feb 1.

"We would normally send out tickets for our home games at Old Trafford six weeks before the match and we have no problems with forgeries. This is not a particularly dignified way to conduct a Uefa investigation."

Uefa are today expected to reject Lille's call for Ryan Giggs' swiftly taken free kick, which gave United a 1-0 victory, to be rubbed out on the grounds that he should have waited for the referee's whistle. Lille are also likely to be fined for threatening to walk off the pitch in protest following the goal.
Old 23-02-2007, 11:26 AM
Samster

Bro qbdp, good visuals of Ron's plastic kicks.. err or doing limbo rock?
Old 23-02-2007, 11:52 PM
Samster

Ferguson confident as Lille fallout rumbles on
'My own son was in the crowd and so was Gary Neville's father'

Sir Alex Ferguson remains confident that it will be Lille, rather than Manchester United, who wind up regretting their conduct during their tempestuous Champions League tie.

Uefa has already launched an investigation into several incidents that took place both on and off the pitch during Wednesday's game, where riot police wound up firing tear gas into an overly-congested away supporters' end, and Lille's players threatened to walk off the pitch after United took the lead on a quickly-taken free-kick.

Lille have refused to accept any blame for either incident, accusing United of allowing tickets to be forged by releasing them too early, and with their president Michel Seydoux both defending his team's right to complain and adamant that the goal would not have stood if it had been scored against United.

But Sir Alex Ferguson - who today revealed that both his son Mark and Gary Neville's father Neville were in the away supporters' end during the commotion - said he had little doubt that his side would be exonerated on both counts. "I feel we have dealt with the situation in the right way by getting reports from our own supporters and we are confident about our position," he said. "Obviously, there have been a lot of precedents in terms of crowd problems in previous years but I am sure their supporters will be looked after better when they come to Old Trafford than ours were over there. My own son was in the crowd and so was Gary Neville's father. I don't know if Uefa will take action, but it is in their hands."

Ferguson did admit that he had been too focussed on the match to pay a great deal of attention to the crowd problems, but was in a far better position to see the reaction of the Lille bench after Ryan Giggs had netted the controversial 83rd-minute free-kick which gave United their win.

And, while Lille officials have since claimed their players were merely attempting to register a protest at Giggs' goal, Ferguson is in no doubt they were trying to get the game called off.

"They have a serious problem because their players did try to walk off the pitch, there is no question about that," he continued. "That must have come from the coach and I am sure there will be regrets in that respect. To protest against losing a goal in that way is unusual.

There are many occasions in football when you complain. That is natural. But you don't walk off the pitch. When Ryan Giggs fractured his cheekbone against Lille last year, we sent a video to Uefa and to the referee to assess it because we felt the incident was violent conduct. They looked at it but they were happy with what happened, so we accepted it. That was the matter closed. That is what you do."

The Lille players seemed genuinely taken aback when Dutch referee Eric Braamhaar allowed Giggs to take the free-kick even though goalkeeper Tony Sylva was still lining up his wall.

It was a similar scenario to the one that occurred at Highbury two years ago when Thierry Henry caught out Chelsea's Petr Cech. Then, as on Tuesday, the referee [Graham Poll] asked whether the player wanted the wall back 10 yards and the whistle blown. When the offer was declined, the official simply walked away and allowed the kick to be taken.

"The laws of the game are the same for every country," declared Ferguson. "France are not exempt from them. They took free-kicks on five occasions during the game, we took some ourselves. You just put the ball down and get on with it. That is the option you have. You don't need a referee to blow his whistle.

If that had happened to us, I would have been unhappy with my defence. I wondered why their goalkeeper spent so much time on his post? How long does it take to line up a wall?"
Old 24-02-2007, 12:49 AM
Samster

Fergie set to rotate squad

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has revealed he is set to rotate his squad as his side challenges for silverware on three fronts.

With United facing a degree of fixture congestion over the coming weeks - they will play games in the Champions League and the FA Cup, as well as continuing their Premiership campaign - Ferguson is likely to dip into his squad to give much-needed rests to several regulars.

"There's a busy period coming up for us and the use of the squad is going to be important. We've got Reading and Liverpool followed by Lille."

United were held to a 1-1 draw by Reading in the FA Cup last weekend, and a replay will be needed to settle the tie - the last thing Ferguson wanted. But the Scot believes he has the resources to cope with such a busy schedule.

"It's a busy period, but I'm confident the squad can cope with that," he added.

First up for United is an away trip to Fulham in the early Premiership kick-off on Saturday, as United look to extend their lead over Chelsea, who do not play in the Premiership this weekend due to their commitments elsewhere in the League Cup.

And Ferguson may use the game to rest several key players, although top scorer Cristiano Ronaldo, who picked up a knock against Lille in the Champions League on Tuesday, is likely to feature.

"Ronaldo trained this morning [Friday]," Ferguson explained. "[A Lille player] stood on his foot and his stud came through his foot, but it's nothing serious.

"Ryan [Giggs] got a knock on Tuesday but trained a bit this morning. They're the only two doubts, but hopefully they'll both be okay for [Saturday]. I'm confident they will be."

Ferguson is full of respect for what counterpart Chris Coleman has done at Fulham, and knows the clash at Craven Cottage will be a tough game.

"Fulham are a challenge to us," he said. "I have respect for the job Coleman's done.

"It's an important game. We've got a terrific chance of taking the league, but we'll take every game as it comes. It won't be easy but hopefully we win. No on ever hands you the title.

"We are expecting a difficult game, but our confidence and performance levels are good so we don't have any concerns that unduly worry me."
Old 24-02-2007, 12:53 AM
Samster

Giggsy: I did get the all-clear

RYAN Giggs DID have the referee's permission to take the winning free-kick that led to the amazing walk-off protest by furious Lille players this week.

Goal-hero Giggs has broken his silence on the controversy that has led to today's UEFA inquiry into the match.

The United winger's quick-thinking in taking the 20-yard free-kick before the European Champions League opponents on Tuesday night has sparked a Europe-wide debate.

Premiership referees have been told for this season not to allow quickly-taken free-kicks, but Dutch referee Eric Braamhaar ignored the UEFA ruling sparking a wave of protest from the Lille players that nearly led to them being ordered off by their coach Claude Puel.

Giggs said: "The ref came over and said do you want the whistle, and I said no, I'll take a quick one. So I said to Wayne, put the ball down, and that was it. I was pleased to see it go in, if it hadn't I probably would have had a few words off the boss!

"Obviously I was pleased with the result, it was a somewhat contentious goal, but I'm obviously pleased with the points.

Amazed

"But the last time I scored a goal like that, no one thought about walking off the pitch. I was just amazed by what was happening around us, we didn't know what was going on, but that's the French I suppose."

Giggs' confession came at a black-tie sports quiz held at Salford's five-star Lowry Hotel on Wednesday night to raise funds for the Bobby Moore Fund for Cancer Research UK.

Ryan was on winning form again, when he led his team of fellow sports stars, including World Cup-winning rugby hero Will Greenwood and World Champion runner Steve Cram, to victory in the sporting knowledge quiz.

But in true sporting fashion, the team, calling themselves The Invincibles, allowed the inaugural charity event trophy to go to the second-placed team on the night.

UEFA last night confirmed they have received a protest from Lille about Tuesday's controversial winner.

The European governing body had already announced they will investigate the incidents which marred the first leg of the last-16 tie in Lens when French police were criticised by fans for being heavy-handed at the Stade Felix-Bollaert, and tear gas was used during the match.
Old 24-02-2007, 09:45 AM
Samster

FERGIE'S GONE ALL ENGLISH
By David McDonnell 23/02/2007

SIR ALEX FERGUSON has admitted he would love an all-Premiership Champions League Final - so long as his Manchester United side are involved.

United and Liverpool are closing in on a place in the last eight after impressive away wins over Lille and Barcelona respectively in the first leg of their last-16 ties.

And with Chelsea and Arsenal also in with a good shout, Ferguson believes there is a real chance of two English sides contesting the May 23 final in Athens.

"I'd love an all-English final," said Ferguson. "Just as long as we are involved in it.

"The competition is very open this season. There's not one team you could look at and say: 'They're the favourites this season'."

United will learn today whether the controversial free-kick Ryan Giggs scored to give them victory against Lille will stand, or whether UEFA will decide that the game should be replayed.

Lille director general Xavier Thuilot has accused United fans of causing the crowd trouble which led to a crush among the away support at the stadium.

He said: "United distributed their quota of tickets a month ago instead of giving them to their fans as they came off the coaches at the stadium.

"This meant there were very good forgeries which allowed fans access to the stand. We want to go as far as we can in stating our case."

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1