The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 16-02-2016, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Few years ago, I accidentally saw one of my prettiest friend topless. We were on a holiday and was sleeping on a different bed. It was 3 girls, and 2 guys. They 3 shared one bed and we 2 shared one bed.

One night, I woke up to pee and saw my friend scratching her neck while sleeping. She unknowingly scratch underneath her shirt and left it there. I realised all of them didn't wear bra to sleep and I just stared at her topless for a long time. Wanted to touch it but was afraid she will wake up, so just went to toilet to jerk it off

To top that holiday off, I saw one of the other girls boobs as well when she bent down to pack her luggage in front of me. I will never forget her long nipples.
Old 16-02-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Few years ago, I accidentally saw one of my prettiest friend topless. We were on a holiday and was sleeping on a different bed. It was 3 girls, and 2 guys. They 3 shared one bed and we 2 shared one bed.

One night, I woke up to pee and saw my friend scratching her neck while sleeping. She unknowingly scratch underneath her shirt and left it there. I realised all of them didn't wear bra to sleep and I just stared at her topless for a long time. Wanted to touch it but was afraid she will wake up, so just went to toilet to jerk it off

To top that holiday off, I saw one of the other girls boobs as well when she bent down to pack her luggage in front of me. I will never forget her long nipples.
Never take photo?
Old 17-02-2016, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
2538766 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Most girls also don't wear bra at chalet
Old 17-02-2016, 03:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AC_Milan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlooker View Post
Never take photo?
Look for nick "RedOmeg?" number 1 voyeur here
Old 17-02-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Able to see your fav gal n jerk off in the toilet with her whole melon still afresh in yr mind... Ok lar very good Liao don't be greedy lol
Old 17-02-2016, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Freet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Never take photo?
That would be the best if got snap
Old 17-02-2016, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
BigBadDaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Used to peep at my geography teachers boobies in Secondary school and rub myself against my seat/PCC with my buddies in front of me and to my sides shielding me from her view. For what it is worth, I was seated in the last row.

Also during my secondary school days, I used to have this pretty tuition teacher. There was one occasion when she went to the loo in the kitchen (I stayed in a 5-room flat back then), I lowered myself and peeped through the bottom of the toilet door. Caught 2 eyefuls of her bushy cheebye and the golden shower exiting from her cheebye kang. Saved the sight, PCC after she left .
And there is no Devil's road spinning
out before me and there are no bells
of hell ringing in my ears."
Old 17-02-2016, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5717 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
You will soon see often bro, especially nowadays, girls are so open-minded and not shy to expose their undies and bras. So much to see even in eating places.
Not completely true bro what you said.

But it looks like these women are more willing to expose their bras rather than their panties They don't quite mind their bras being seen but NOT their panties. My experience is that up to now, whether in a bus or train or even at food courts, every woman i come across will sit down on their seats very carefully making sure their panties are not accidentally exposed to people seated opposite them

When seated, they will put their legs closely together & cover their upper thighs with their handbags as double layer of protection from zaogeng. While seated when they are crossing or uncrossing their legs, they will also do so carefully so as not to let their panties be seen by those sitting opposite them especially if they are guys. Here i am referring to those sexy girls wearing short tight mini skirts or those short flare type of skirts. As for the others, their cover-all-up type of clothes clearly tells it all that they are not interested in showing anything to anyone, most of all guys.

So if you ever see these girls zaogeng, it definitely is accidental, not on purpose to tease guys and it is not that they are not shy and are open minded about exposing themselves. The stage when they are not scare or shy to expose their panties to other's view in public as if it is nothing and something normal for girls to do so, is indeed still very, very far away ! The Hokkien saying is "tan kuku"
Old 17-02-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bro Continental...take a look inside the thread name Zhaogeng in the sammyboy pics column. You will see a few photos in the mrt of what i mentioned above taken by some bros. It may be accidental but i feel majority couldn't care less what they are showing. To some, its just like wearing bikini at the beach. Nothing much to lose or hide. This is the more open minded era of sg ladies today who are less shy to flaunt what they got. Cheers bro
Old 17-02-2016, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
aragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

happens a few years back when i went holiday with a group of friends. This girl is pretty hot but she would always cover everything up. It was a golden moment when she bend over with her low top and i caught her nipple out of her bra. Her nipple was puffy but nicely shaped. Later that day , she sat beside me in the car, as i was pretty tall i could see her nipples the whole time in the car. Unforgettable moments in life come unexpected.
Old 18-02-2016, 12:33 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Never take photo?
I did actually. Took a few from every angle, close up and all. I think I actually spent like an hour looking at her boobs while she turn left and right while sleeping. Too bad I lost the photos few years ago when my HDD crashed but I will never ever forget how they looked like.
Old 18-02-2016, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5717 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
Hi bro Continental...take a look inside the thread name Zhaogeng in the sammyboy pics column. You will see a few photos in the mrt of what i mentioned above taken by some bros. It may be accidental but i feel majority couldn't care less what they are showing. To some, its just like wearing bikini at the beach. Nothing much to lose or hide. This is the more open minded era of sg ladies today who are less shy to flaunt what they got. Cheers bro
Thank you, bro winphenom. But i still don't agree with you fully. My observation is still the same.

I commute daily on the buses and trains and eat often at ordinary food courts, centres or hawker centres during lunch. The girls or ladies that i see are very careful not to let anyone see their panties when sitting down or getting up from their seats.

Yes, it is strange, but the feeling for these girls at the beach is quite different. They feel it is normal for them to be wearing bikinis at the beach and they don't feel so sexually exposed as they are allowing their panties to be seen like in ordinary day situations. Even then many still feel quite shy about it at the beach showing their cameltoes.

Yes, you are right bro, girls or ladies are quite happy and willing to flaunt their bodies but in other ways NOT by allowing guys especially to catch a glimpse of the panties they are wearing under their skirts or dress . I think they feel it is something private and shameful about letting others see and know the type or colour of panties they are wearing covering their private parts.
Old 18-02-2016, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 17
ivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Seeing zaogeng can be addictive. Especially ol wearing short skirt.
Old 19-02-2016, 01:40 AM
Samster

Freed49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan_tan00 View Post
Seeing zaogeng can be addictive. Especially ol wearing short skirt.
Intentional or accidental?
Old 19-02-2016, 02:32 AM
Samster

2538766 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freed49 View Post
Intentional or accidental?