The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-12-2015, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

555 Korean superstar MIA very long now liao come out Farang superstar!
Old 19-12-2015, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
0898 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Not at all, it's just the way it is. Girls go to Route66 to hook up with foreigners. It's no big secret.
Old 19-12-2015, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0898 View Post
David that's nonsense, I'm a farang in my 30s and it's pretty much impossible NOT to pick up a good looking girl in Route66 if you want one. The scenario you describe would more closely apply to DnD but certainly not to anywhere on RCA.

As for Climax, Insanity and to a slightly lesser extent Levels they are ALL hookers...makes no difference where they're standing, you'd have more trouble finding a non working girl in those places.
good for you then. I agree with you that my scenario applies to DnD as well, although I still stand by my point of it applying it to RCA, but okay fine, maybe chances not as slim as it sounds.

I don't know how young and how attractive the girls you pick up are, but my standards are quite high and anything less than an 8 I dont bother. Anyone who isnt a similiar age to myself I dont bother either. I only pick up hi-so university girls. Any other type I usually dont bother - maybe these are the ones that go with farangs.

Don't know how many times you been to climax, insanity and levels but I have picked up non working girls in all 3 clubs before. Because if you noticed, many tourists visit these 3 clubs as well. Are you trying to imply that they are working girls too? Not all of them are working girls, you just need to know what to look out for. Or maybe they are, and they just go with me for free.
Old 19-12-2015, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
0898 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by davvvid View Post
good for you then. I agree with you that my scenario applies to DnD as well, although I still stand by my point of it applying it to RCA, but okay fine, maybe chances not as slim as it sounds.

I don't know how young and how attractive the girls you pick up are, but my standards are quite high and anything less than an 8 I dont bother. Anyone who isnt a similiar age to myself I dont bother either. I only pick up hi-so university girls. Any other type I usually dont bother - maybe these are the ones that go with farangs.

Don't know how many times you been to climax, insanity and levels but I have picked up non working girls in all 3 clubs before. Because if you noticed, many tourists visit these 3 clubs as well. Are you trying to imply that they are working girls too? Not all of them are working girls, you just need to know what to look out for. Or maybe they are, and they just go with me for free.
I think we have very different definitions of hi-so for a start.

Anyway not here to argue, we just clearly have different points of view. Let's leave it at that. One mans trash is another's treasure.
Old 19-12-2015, 05:53 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0898 View Post
I think we have very different definitions of hi-so for a start.

Anyway not here to argue, we just clearly have different points of view. Let's leave it at that. One mans trash is another's treasure.
agree to disagree 👍
Old 19-12-2015, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
evilbaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
haha. so did you met up with the korean kpop star which can pick up every girl ?
Old 20-12-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbaby View Post
haha. so did you met up with the korean kpop star which can pick up every girl?
Unfortunately no.
That Korean superstar once started a ruckus in the Thai section on how he can hook up puyings easily in the clubs.

Some bros challenged him to meet up but he just went MIA.
5555 damn epic!
Not sure if you remember that saga?

Too many superstars vying to be number 1 these days both from the east to the west.
Old 20-12-2015, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just thought I'd put my thoughts. I used to live in Bangkok and went clubbing quite a bit. I am 22 years old, Singaporean Chinese and can pass off as Thai Chinese and can also speak basic conversational Thai.

Indeed Route 66 and Onyx have the best looking girls, but unless you are incredibly handsome and speak decent Thai, the chances of getting a freebie is quite slim. Many Thai girls, especially the hot university ones, tend to only stick to their kind. And of course, they want a guy who looks as good looking as they are and has the fair skin that all thai girls desire. If you are farang, chances are even slimmer, as the hi-so girls dont want to be seen with a farang as it might seem that shes a hooker. If you are old, chances are also slimmer.

I am not the most handsome guy in the world, but am considered quite good looking according to Thai girls, add the fact that I can speak basic conversational Thai, it was still a challenge to hook up with girls.

About going to clubs alone, I have done that many times and don't see a problem in that. Just a couple of tips, don't be that creeper old guy that just stands in the corner eye-fucking every single girl that walks past. Also, dont be that drunk tourist which annoys the fuck outta everyone. I would suggest you go in the club, get yourself a drink and then make your way around the club just to scout how things are, and where the hot girls are hanging around. After, just start talking to a couple of girls you find attractive and buy her a drink. If you hit it off, then go dance with her and go from there. My number one tip: be confident, but not cocky. If you get rejected, just move on to the next girl.

Be careful of girls who just stand around the corners not doing anything, they will tend to be prostitutes. Not so much an issue in clubs that have an entrance fee or clubs located at RCA and Thong Lor. More an issue at clubs located at sukhumvit: levels, insanity, climax.
55555...another cool story by the same author.....
Old 20-12-2015, 04:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Harveyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just thought I'd put my thoughts. I used to live in Bangkok and went clubbing quite a bit. I am 22 years old, Singaporean Chinese and can pass off as Thai Chinese and can also speak basic conversational Thai.

then go dance with her and go from there. My number one tip: be confident, but not cocky. If you get rejected, just move on to the next girl.
alot of newbies think its easy to get freebie in a thai club just because of the thai disco culture in sg.

you can see grp of sinkies in onyx every weekend expecting to get laid but only to end up in their own grp of cockfest.

not trying to say its hard because acty fact is it is still way easier to hookup in bkk compared to sg. Only thing is sinkies need to get rid of that sense of entitlement when it comes to playing the field in bkk.
Old 20-12-2015, 06:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harveyy View Post
alot of newbies think its easy to get freebie in a thai club just because of the thai disco culture in sg.

you can see grp of sinkies in onyx every weekend expecting to get laid but only to end up in their own grp of cockfest.

not trying to say its hard because acty fact is it is still way easier to hookup in bkk compared to sg. Only thing is sinkies need to get rid of that sense of entitlement when it comes to playing the field in bkk.

Too bad I'm fat short and ugly. No chance for me to get freebie at onyx or other discos.
Old 20-12-2015, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 20
Marigold is one of the Best!Marigold is one of the Best!Marigold is one of the Best!Marigold is one of the Best!

Bro any good massage near DMK old airport? I have 3 hrs to spare before flying back home. Need a quick one and hope Bros here can help.
Old 20-12-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Glad you catch the drift!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Too bad I'm fat short and ugly. No chance for me to get freebie at onyx or other discos.
You jio to meet up as a wing man for that Korean or Farang superstar.
Sure can hook up freebies.
Old 20-12-2015, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
evilbaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Unfortunately no.
That Korean superstar once started a ruckus in the Thai section on how he can hook up puyings easily in the clubs.

Some bros challenged him to meet up but he just went MIA.
5555 damn epic!
Not sure if you remember that saga?

Too many superstars vying to be number 1 these days both from the east to the west.
hahaha. i know.. that was epic... read it while was doing research on past post. very very funny
Old 20-12-2015, 03:51 PM
Samster

Superstars

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbaby View Post
hahaha. i know.. that was epic... read it while was doing research on past post. very very funny
555 yeah it was funny as hell!

Now we have a western comedian here for comic relief once again.
Old 20-12-2015, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
What same author? First time I'm posting in this forum. Believe what you wish, I am just giving my advice and experiences.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1