The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2013, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

From AirPhil Express Notices:

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

To all domestic passengers departing from
MACTAN-CEBU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
from March 1, 2013 onwards, Domestic Passenger Service Charge (DPSC) commonly known as
“AIRPORT TERMINAL FEE” in the amount of TWO HUNDRED PESOS (Php
200.00) which passengers pay at designated counters in the MACTAN-CEBU
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT shall now be paid upon purchase of airline
tickets through internet booking, airline ticket offices and ticketing or travel
agents.

Thank you
Old 27-02-2013, 03:55 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=hayhay;8580258]
Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post

I envy u. So many girls like u, I have afew only
Cannot compare like this.
Your girls are gems, thats y only a few.
My girls are pebbles thats y so many.

26 Feb

Arranged Fav waitress meet 8pm.
Chat up new DIA girl arranged to meet after her work 2am.
Dinner n played pool n received text from FW she on the way.
Left the bar n met her at checkpt n went back hotel.
23 yo single mom, 1.57m 45kg , sweet smile n nice personality wearing a dark blue 1 pc dress.

Very emotional 5 mins DFK , 20 mins bbbj, soft moaning during 10 mins mish n finished.
Rested her head on my chest as we chat n watched tv.
Work as waitress in the hotel lounge, told me some customers wanted to barfine her but she don't like any of them.
LDs n salary enough for her expenses.

Then another similar sexxion, rested for half hr, dressed n i slipped some cash into her bag.
Left 12am in jeepney for checkpt.
In the jeepney i took out a 100p n driver said not enuff change.
She immediately took out a 20p n paid for the ride.

She went home n i proceeded to play pool.
Texted new DIA girl appt cancelled as i was tired.
Went back hotel abt 3am posting this..

Last edited by datou; 27-02-2013 at 03:56 PM.
Old 27-02-2013, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trex222 View Post
Thanks Bro datou and Bro Singkieu for the info.

Have always been taking airport jeepney on arrival during daytime and private taxi when leaving. Maybe next trip can take jeepney to airport and save some pesos. Haha.
To me it's more the principle, although taxis in Manila remain one of the cheapest in ASEAN, based on the meter.

In AC transportation prices (private car to airport, private car to manila, trikes, etc.) keep going up and up and the trikes continue to price gouge. Locals pay PHP50-70 for a short trip on a trike but they demand minimum PHP100 from us foreigners.

The private car/taxi mafia in AC now all want PHP 350 for a one-way trip to/from DMIA to Fields. That is ridiculous, considering from NAIA Manila to/from Malate/Ermita is only approx. PHP 150-160 on the meter.
Old 27-02-2013, 01:02 PM
Samster (eP)

datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singkieu View Post
To me it's more the principle, although taxis in Manila remain one of the cheapest in ASEAN, based on the meter.

In AC transportation prices (private car to airport, private car to manila, trikes, etc.) keep going up and up and the trikes continue to price gouge. Locals pay PHP50-70 for a short trip on a trike but they demand minimum PHP100 from us foreigners.

The private car/taxi mafia in AC now all want PHP 350 for a one-way trip to/from DMIA to Fields. That is ridiculous, considering from NAIA Manila to/from Malate/Ermita is only approx. PHP 150-160 on the meter.

Unless really out of the jeepney route or tight for time, i will never take a trike.
On cloudy days, i take a walk over the jeeps.
When alone we can always bargain n go to the next if the price is not right, still hv some non demanding trike drivers.

The biggest problem is always when u r w a new girl.
Bargaining will likely leaves an impression of a kuripot n the services of girl went down as they not expecting a good or any tip.
N the trikes know that.

As for transport to Clark airport, Options only non metered taxis n the jeep at main gate which need some walking.
Even the jeep will try to fleece u out of a few pesos by not giving u change or ask for more.
I don't argue w them over a few pesos, as missing my flight will be worse if they decide to get back at me-- we are jealousy targets for them as pinays preferred foreigners to them locals.

The odds are against us , so our principle not so easy to withhold i guess.

27 Feb
recuperating today after having Sexxions everday past 4days, think go Angeles market walk walk, hv lunch, a hair cut n maybe lucky bump into some sweet pinays.
1 of the 4 girls just texted meeting friend in fields, maybe go meet them.
Was feeling abit bored n received surprise call from Ziebart arriving AC in few hours...got kaki liao.

Last edited by datou; 27-02-2013 at 04:01 PM.
Old 27-02-2013, 08:31 PM
Samster

ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Just finished watching this clip. Thought I share with you all. Draw your own conclusions.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=18582802

Leaving my room now to catch up with datou. Cheers.
Old 28-02-2013, 01:19 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 0
tsukahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytsukahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros flying into Cebu through Mactan airport do note that the Mactan Bridge is undergoing repairs. As such only the other bridge is available and it is jammed packed by those coming into Cebu City from Mactan Island. The trip from Mactan airport to Mango Ave usually takes about 25-40 mins but now it takes about 2hours just to cross over to Cebu City. As a result, many taxis are refusing to go to the airport as they will be stuck on the return trip. Do leave early for the airport as you may have difficulty catching a ride there.

Repairs to the bridge are expected to take about 2 months.
Old 28-02-2013, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukahara View Post
Bros flying into Cebu through Mactan airport do note that the Mactan Bridge is undergoing repairs. As such only the other bridge is available and it is jammed packed by those coming into Cebu City from Mactan Island. The trip from Mactan airport to Mango Ave usually takes about 25-40 mins but now it takes about 2hours just to cross over to Cebu City. As a result, many taxis are refusing to go to the airport as they will be stuck on the return trip. Do leave early for the airport as you may have difficulty catching a ride there.

Repairs to the bridge are expected to take about 2 months.
Thanks for the warning. Very relevant cos you don want to miss a budget airline flight.
I was lucky to get to the airport with a capable taxi driver and we took detours and i got to airport in time.

Anyway latest update is that bridge repairs Will be done only during midnight hours and travel should be ok.
Old 28-02-2013, 03:01 AM
Samster (B)

tsukahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytsukahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Thanks for the warning. Very relevant cos you don want to miss a budget airline flight.
I was lucky to get to the airport with a capable taxi driver and we took detours and i got to airport in time.
I thought I would have to walk to the airport this afternoon. Luckily I left early and it took me more than an hour to finally catch a taxi that agreed to go to the airport. I was at Pier 1 and there was a long queue of taxis at the taxi stand but not one of them wanted to go to the airport. So I took a hike and walked to Colon and waited outside the Sta Nino Church for taxis dropping off passengers. I must have stopped more than 30 over taxis before one young driver agreed to take me..... whew

When I saw the traffic congestion on the opposite side after crossing the bridge on the way to the airport, I felt pity for the driver as I thought about how is he going to get out from the airport? So I gave him 400p for a 190 fare.
Old 28-02-2013, 03:28 AM
Samster (B)

Cebuanos seemed to have polished their thievery skills to a new level.
I had my cash lifted twice in 4 days. The first was by a group of kids that had rushed to open the taxi door for me. There were about 4-5 of them and whilst I was entering the taxi I felt a crush as the kids surrounded me. After the taxi moved off then I realised the zippered pocket of my bermudas was unzipped. I had 6 pieces 500p bills inside but I counted only 5 pieces left. Those bloody little varmints had nicked 500p from me.

The other occasioned happened when I brought back a freelancer that I had picked up from Julianas disco. Inside my room I purposely hung my trousers on a hanger and hooked it to the curtain rod as the FL was a short gal. There was no way she can reach the rod wihout a chair or stool. We did the deed and she showered first. When it was my turn to shower, I left the bathroom door ajar so I can keep an eye on my trousers. She came into the bathroom while I was bathing and each time she went out she closed the door fully which I reopened again. This happened 3 times which should have alerted me but I did not think anything was amiss so after the 3rd time I let the door remained closed. When I came out of the bathroom, she was lying on the bed and my trousers was on the floor below the hanger. It did not occur to me at that time to check my wallet. When it was time for her to leave, I paid her from the loose change in my pocket and walked her out the hotel. After I returned to my room I took out my wallet and then noticed I was short of 1 piece of A$50 bill. I had taken out 4 pieces from the room safe deposit box as I had intended to change them but now inside the wallet was only 3 pieces left. The FL must have pilfered the note while I was in the shower and was unable to put back my trousers thats why it was on the floor when I came out of the shower.
Old 28-02-2013, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukahara View Post
Cebuanos seemed to have polished their thievery skills to a new level.
I had my cash lifted twice in 4 days. The first was by a group of kids that had rushed to open the taxi door for me. There were about 4-5 of them and whilst I was entering the taxi I felt a crush as the kids surrounded me. After the taxi moved off then I realised the zippered pocket of my bermudas was unzipped. I had 6 pieces 500p bills inside but I counted only 5 pieces left. Those bloody little varmints had nicked 500p from me.

The other occasioned happened when I brought back a freelancer that I had picked up from Julianas disco. Inside my room I purposely hung my trousers on a hanger and hooked it to the curtain rod as the FL was a short gal. There was no way she can reach the rod wihout a chair or stool. We did the deed and she showered first. When it was my turn to shower, I left the bathroom door ajar so I can keep an eye on my trousers. She came into the bathroom while I was bathing and each time she went out she closed the door fully which I reopened again. This happened 3 times which should have alerted me but I did not think anything was amiss so after the 3rd time I let the door remained closed. When I came out of the bathroom, she was lying on the bed and my trousers was on the floor below the hanger. It did not occur to me at that time to check my wallet. When it was time for her to leave, I paid her from the loose change in my pocket and walked her out the hotel. After I returned to my room I took out my wallet and then noticed I was short of 1 piece of A$50 bill. I had taken out 4 pieces from the room safe deposit box as I had intended to change them but now inside the wallet was only 3 pieces left. The FL must have pilfered the note while I was in the shower and was unable to put back my trousers thats why it was on the floor when I came out of the shower.
Thanks again for your sharing your experience with us. I too have my share of attempts on me.

At the busy traffic intersection in front of Metro Gaisano, a beggar with a baby and a young son approached me. As i was distracted by the father and baby, the young son had his hands in my pocket. I beat the hand and all 3 ran away.

Last week as my taxi arrived at the KFC of Lone Star, a group of beggar kids helped open the door and begged for money. I not sure whether I was picked.

But generally, I feel more safer in Cebu then in AC where I feel threatened all the time.

Just back from videoke with datou and I am glad that the jeep we took had bright lights switched on.

Do remember that when you finished the deed with a freelancer, let her out of the room before you wash up. Unless you have EVERYTHING secured.

Crime rate is proportionate to the wealth or poverty of the community. The poor has less care about reputation or being caught as a thief then the rich. To the very poor, stealing is the way to go. Succeed and its much needed money in the pocket. Fail and its free stay and free meals. Win win situation.

Last edited by ZIEBART; 28-02-2013 at 10:41 AM.
Old 28-02-2013, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
Boat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
23 Feb

Bro, Like the girl in Black... random girl or one of your regular girls?
Old 28-02-2013, 02:06 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat collector View Post
Bro, Like the girl in Black... random girl or one of your regular girls?
Doesn't matter lah bro, cause i don't own her. U like her just go for her at Dragon's den 3000p green tag. The other girl is her best friend.
Think i was w Milkman in the bar.

Going out meet DIA girl at checkpt,

Last edited by datou; 02-03-2013 at 01:17 PM.
Old 28-02-2013, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Bro. Dragon den is the place need to walk up a long flight of stairs right? The girl on the left is door gal. Look like the one my friend bf back. I may be wrong.
Old 28-02-2013, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
Boat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Bro. Dragon den is the place need to walk up a long flight of stairs right? The girl on the left is door gal. Look like the one my friend bf back. I may be wrong.
Hahaha! I'll be sure to hunt her down the next time i'm there. Thanks for the info.
Old 28-02-2013, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

how i wish im at angeles city now, sg become so boring
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1