The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2017, 05:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Hard to see it working for current batch as there are no much stellar ones
Also if 200, and only 110 goes to the girl , not much difference , I can only see it slightly working If the girl receive 130 for an hour job, also apparently the price is set by the boss themselves,but some.okt think otherwise and says av regulates prices , same like a few kumgong okt who rejected a few girls because of their supposedly older age lol, now we even have 30plus years old girl in cat150, I would like to think all these rules are made up by the okt themselves.

Also FL market is different , the $200 girls by my estimate they only have average 3,4 customer per day, some are even less and they make cock and bull stories say full slot etc,which means if the legal scene okt can tahan this kind of business , it makes no difference for them operating at a lower price, pound foolish penny wise

They need to up their game in terms of better resting chilling area, facilities like water bed , nuru gel etc like in yoshiwara soap houses( you can omit these ones for now) then the price will be slightly justified, more professional okt service , like shirt and pants , courtesy , manager service ( right now i can only imagine 2 okt helper in the current state that fufill this requirement, namely the tall guy at 2033 and the young tall guy at 1669, the rest simply CMI, some okt helpers also damn CB) ,instead of the everyday behaviour & speech. Also iPad for all the girls.pictures in the houses, so don't need to wait and see , this one is the most frustrating part and some okt say AV rule is no photo, but u see some houses got.ipad got.monitor got photo album lol , trust me, this does not affect the customers only, the girls feel better working in better more atas environment, and they will recommend their friends to come to work and not say geylang is like a piece of horseshit hairsalon sex shop

Right now our geylang houses is just like the hair salon sex shop in china

For 2831, for starters they need to have photos of all the girls in their house(not pics like wulong hse, they look worst than the actual person ) close up face picture like FL website, easier for ppl who choose by face to scan for girls, less black face from both side , customer choose girls based on his liking and not on "recommendation" and okt cannot blame the customer unreasonably for sightseeing if they happen to not see full strength

Last edited by Kobayashi99; 15-08-2017 at 06:02 AM.
Old 15-08-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Maybe AV got AV price?
Old 30-08-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
If you have not forgotten, I recall the S$150 WL are Cat 200 girls. Which has been the case for a long time. It probably means they are category for $200.

OKT charges $200 to the foreigners or one time patrons that they think will not come back. Probably the Singapore patrons more ngiao ji ngiao lan better charge 150 only.
Apparently this shop did not get an additional cut of the $200. The WL will earn $130 for the 60 mins job and their OKT earning remain status quo in this case. The owner of this shop therefore didn't flout AV regulation as the WL are not exploited as such. L2831A owner is doing this hoping to entice more PRC WL to join them as they only have one miserable WL willing to join them for this forthcoming batch ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-08-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

So in this hse now, the most "good" choice is Qian Qian? See bro say she is pretty, tall. Service wise? Thought of going down to try qian qian.

So we can just tell the okt we wan half hour session and it will automatically mean pay 100, right?

Thanks
Old 31-08-2017, 01:42 PM
Samster

singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Is shan shan (Xiao S lookalike) still there?
Old 31-08-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 359 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute

I understand the price increase was to attract more WL coming to work here, if you noticed the standards of the ladies have dropped drastically as most of them can earn more back in China so there's nothing to attract them to work here anymore. Dunno how the system will work out but so far this is the only house trying out the new pricing.
Old 31-08-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
Is shan shan (Xiao S lookalike) still there?
Shan Shan is Da S look alike.
Not sure if she is still there. Not been there for a while
Old 31-08-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Apparently this shop did not get an additional cut of the $200. The WL will earn $130 for the 60 mins job and their OKT earning remain status quo in this case. The owner of this shop therefore didn't flout AV regulation as the WL are not exploited as such. L2831A owner is doing this hoping to entice more PRC WL to join them as they only have one miserable WL willing to join them for this forthcoming batch ...
Personally, I don't think it is a wise move. Firstly, not many customers spend the entire session in the room. After the action, they would leave the room with some time remaining. Hence, if the price goes up for a longer period, such customers will not think it is worth their while to pay a bit more. Secondly, if the new price means the WL will get a bit more, this might result in the WL showing a black face if the customer did not take the higher package. My views.
Old 31-08-2017, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Shan Shan is Da S look alike.
Not sure if she is still there. Not been there for a while
Shan Shan still there. Just now got saw her when am there. However the okt said these china girl can come and go very fast. so see her today, but not confirm a week later will be there.
Old 31-08-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

just now there see a customer reject 2 girls who the okt called from other hse. the customer when see the 2nd girl, after reject even ask the okt how come he recommend such standard. he want tall and pretty.. the okt just replied now GL is these standard le.. honestly speaking to me.. both the girls that customer reject, I felt is still acceptable leh. not that ugly arh...

so bro here have reject girl like that customer? just curious. no offence to that customer if he is a bro here and see this post too.. haha
Old 01-09-2017, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
just now there see a customer reject 2 girls who the okt called from other hse. the customer when see the 2nd girl, after reject even ask the okt how come he recommend such standard. he want tall and pretty.. the okt just replied now GL is these standard le.. honestly speaking to me.. both the girls that customer reject, I felt is still acceptable leh. not that ugly arh...

so bro here have reject girl like that customer? just curious. no offence to that customer if he is a bro here and see this post too.. haha
One man's meat is another man's poison. Some like short stubby syt girls with big breasts, some choose by face only, some like tall models with ok bodies and long legs .

Also not every man are born so picky la, a lot of man are cin cai people, not so yim Jim and petty. So maybe also ego la want only the best but they may take time to find.

I also rejected WL before la so can't comment on the man that reject 2 girls you mentioned.

If you want a 10/10 beautiful girl, geylang at 150-200 per shot may not get.
San san is considered a steal already if based on that price. She looks really like Da S from some angle.

We go geylang because the girls looks are ok and above average, but for the service as well. We have the catbath, BBBJ, AR .. and the FJ. It is a combination of these factors make it so shiok. So if some see bao Mei wah so girl next door look not so pretty, reject he will missed the wonder hj+bbbj combination when compared to a beauty with lesser service. In the end, the sensors are all on your cock not on your eyes.
Old 01-09-2017, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

A realistic perspective from a veteran GL player.

Quote:
One man's meat is another man's poison. Some like short stubby syt girls with big breasts, some choose by face only, some like tall models with ok bodies and long legs .

Also not every man are born so picky la, a lot of man are cin cai people, not so yim Jim and petty. So maybe also ego la want only the best but they may take time to find.

I also rejected WL before la so can't comment on the man that reject 2 girls you mentioned.

San san is considered a steal already if based on that price. She looks really like Da S from some angle.

We go geylang because the girls looks are ok and above average, but for the service as well. We have the catbath, BBBJ, AR .. and the FJ. It is a combination of these factors make it so shiok. So if some see bao Mei wah so girl next door look not so pretty, reject he will missed the wonder hj+bbbj combination when compared to a beauty with lesser service. In the end, the sensors are all on your cock not on your eyes.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-09-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
One man's meat is another man's poison .......................... So if some see bao Mei wah so girl next door look not so pretty, reject he will missed the wonder hj+bbbj combination when compared to a beauty with lesser service. In the end, the sensors are all on your cock not on your eyes.
Well said bro FF.

I like BM so much becos she literally filled her mouth with warm water to vacuum clean my didi after removing the CD after FJ. It was so shiok.

I was so surprised that she did that.

I was motivated to RTF her after the whole session.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 02-09-2017, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:

Everyone has different definition of beauty so if the WL doesn't pass the eyes test, it may be harder for him to get aroused. After all, the real sex organ is really the brain.

Of course there are some who prefer to service than to get serviced. The former usually prefer the outward appearance more than the latter
Old 02-09-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Everyone has different definition of beauty so if the WL doesn't pass the eyes test, it may be harder for him to get aroused. After all, the real sex organ is really the brain.

Of course there are some who prefer to service than to get serviced. The former usually prefer the outward appearance more than the latter
And there are those that see and no try, but talk until the sky. Hehe.

Lol.

Yep. What arouses every man is very different. Although some people don't seem to understand that and think they're "taste" is better than others.

Maybe brother Korean might know what we mean too huh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1