The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 14-05-2016, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Some updates at Nana Plaza

Rainbow 4 is currently known as "Four Bar" and located on level 2 and shifted to the adjacent bar of its previous location. Has shifted for quite some time though but did not have the time to post.

At its previous location is now a coyote bar called "Twister" which open about 2 weeks ago. Do take note of the change of bars.

Jailbird on level 3 was closed though when I was there. Probably some issues on underage girls as usual.
Old 14-05-2016, 11:31 AM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0shi View Post
I been to pimp a few times in bkk, but it's getting more expensive and e girls seems to hang themselves compare to last time.

My friend bachelor night hope can find some G-club. Any brothers got recommendation that is better than pimp with more happening university girls...

Help help help
I have been around many G clubs in Bangkok and have many friends working in different G clubs all around Bangkok. Personally I would say if u want to look for university girls , kindly go to a university.

I do not understand why is it getting more expensive at pimp. Are u paying more because u are hassled for more drinks or what? The girls there hang themselves compared to last time is probably because of how u treat them. If u treat a lady with respect , u could more often than not get what u want end of the day.

It really depends on what u are looking for when u go to a G club. Some go there to have a good time drinking and enjoy the performance. Some go there hoping to know/sit some hot chick. Some hoping to bring a girl back to bonk. Different G clubs in Bangkok offer different kinds of experience.

The girls at pimp are well known for their play factor. They might not have the best looking girls but if u are looking for wild fun, it would probably be the best place. Sherbet/villa or even secret city have one of the best looking girls. But u won't be hoping for the same kind of wildness with the girls there.

Lastly I do not know why must look for a G club with happening university girls? U are hoping to able to hook up a university girl so that u can learn to speak Thai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Just personal view,

Pimp is overly promoted in this forum. There are many g-clubs in BKK... but it is difficult to find a club with lots of pretty gers, inexpensive n playable. Just step into 1 u like n enjoy the night. I know a group of samsters whom every trip here will go Villa every night. I also dunno what black magic Villa did to them.

Not directing at u but SG men in general. Many SG men go AGG, complain gers black black, then go G-club complain, too expensive n difficult to bring out. Si beh difficult to please....
Pimp has to be the most frequented G club in Bangkok as it's easier for them to get what they want. G clubs are certainly not cheap regardless whichever one in Bangkok. If u want cheap , please head to bars at cowboy / nana / patpong. If u want wild fun, u can head to Pimp. If u want pretty girls , u can try other better G clubs like secret city.

It's really not that hard to bring any girls out of any G clubs at the end of the day. It's just how u do it. Many of my female friends say SG guys they have met/seen too straightforward and blunt. If a girl feels comfortable being with u, the rest would be easy. If u are lazy to do all that, just kindly go to rainbow bars/Baccara to just take a girl back to the hotel and bonk. They are used to the "straightforward" method.

Just my views only.
Old 14-05-2016, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Looking for advice here as well.

Going alone and find G-clubs too expensive. What other options for fun are there? Normal clubs like route 66/RCA? or just pubs? Saw a thread on kapoo club which seems good.

Also another thing, although been there a few times, never got the chance to see the ping pong show. Any recommendations for that? Most are like scams right?

Been to Nana/Cowboy and huay hwang area. Looking for something new this trip.
Old 15-05-2016, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post
Looking for advice here as well.

Going alone and find G-clubs too expensive. What other options for fun are there? Normal clubs like route 66/RCA? or just pubs? Saw a thread on kapoo club which seems good.

Also another thing, although been there a few times, never got the chance to see the ping pong show. Any recommendations for that? Most are like scams right?

Been to Nana/Cowboy and huay hwang area. Looking for something new this trip.
try the SM club if u want something more adventurous. i myself also haben try...hahaha
Old 15-05-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post

If u are lazy to do all that, just kindly go to rainbow bars/Baccara to just take a girl back to the hotel and bonk. They are used to the "straightforward" method.
I think it's cause we only fly there once every few months, at least for the 'normal' tourists like me, that's why they are more straight forward. After all, most would recommend a 3-4days trip there and not surprise most guys would hit on the girl straight instead of wasting time. Seriously, for me, I have run out of things to do in BKK that now when I'm in BKK, I rather take a trip out of BKK so I am able to enjoy myself more! Haha
I seriously cannot understand how the singgie tourist can waste his/her time at Platinum all day long. Still don't leh.

Maybe also cause some bros would think our SGD is big f*ck, so we can afford to be more straightforward? Problem is, sometimes I wonder, who is having the last laugh?
Old 15-05-2016, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Wow so many posts about G-Clubs and sad state of affairs!

5555 I only miss Bangkok for the food.
No more tiraks = no more problems.

For pussies better value elsewhere in Southeast Asia.
Old 15-05-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
wenzi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reporting live from Nataree
Old 15-05-2016, 06:21 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wenzi View Post
Got post like never post leh 555!
Old 15-05-2016, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
I think it's cause we only fly there once every few months, at least for the 'normal' tourists like me, that's why they are more straight forward. After all, most would recommend a 3-4days trip there and not surprise most guys would hit on the girl straight instead of wasting time. Seriously, for me, I have run out of things to do in BKK that now when I'm in BKK, I rather take a trip out of BKK so I am able to enjoy myself more! Haha
I seriously cannot understand how the singgie tourist can waste his/her time at Platinum all day long. Still don't leh.

Maybe also cause some bros would think our SGD is big f*ck, so we can afford to be more straightforward? Problem is, sometimes I wonder, who is having the last laugh?
Yes, that's why I say if u are looking just to release, u are better off at the usual places where not much effort ( just $ ) is needed.

555, well some like to do shopping but for me, I just think what I need I straight go to the shop and buy it and out within 5mins. Everyone different budget. As long as happy and enjoy , u can do it within your means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wenzi View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Got post like never post leh 555!
Live firing in progress! That is why. Maybe and hopefully a FR will surfaced later.
Old 15-05-2016, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
wenzi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Live firing in progress! That is why. Maybe and hopefully a FR will surfaced later.

Paiseh for the suspension.

Reached here abt 3.30m. Now 6.30pm. Fishbowl very few grils and not a looker. But many sideliners.

@3.30pm :Sit and having a beer and order food cos hungry. So can take my time looking at the girls. After 10min of bio-ing. I spot some my type one. Petite cute looking small face. Den got one look back and me and smile. Den i smile back. It happen for a few time. Feeling lai liao. But my fried chicken food haven come. I asked pps for the rate. 2600thb. Price ok. Then i go to thr girl and say hi. Ask her to wait for me to finish my food, cos that fried chicken haven come but i already finish my beer. Empty stomach drink liao a bit tipsy. She then follow me to my table and wait for me. Den pps say the food can send to room. So mai tu liao, straight away go counter pay.

Name: Ying
Height: 155cm around. 1 head shorter den me.
Look: 9/10. Look cute and young like 20. Small face.
Body: petite. Small cute boobs at least natural. Shaved.

Long time frenching, long foreplay with licking and fingering. BJ with condom(not so shiok) FJ tight and warm.(shiok) FJ for long time cannot cum.(beer effect) switch to HJ. She HJ me, i finger her and enjoying her come fuck me look. Very shiok. Then when done. Got bath by her in the tub (quick rub all over). Everything last 1hr i think.

Then we say byebye. But i sit around to rest with a glass of coffee. Got to chat with another player at the same table while looking at girls

Experience: worth the $$. Will visit this place again
Old 15-05-2016, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
CerZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went Pimp twice last 2 weeks to take care my Singaporean horny friends. 5 guys seated in a big room with pool table, 6 bottles of gold label , 5 wild girls ( topless ), lots of food, sheesha. half way through the party, I instructed the server to switch of all the lights, including the monitor screen. server hand each guys a condom and ....... yeah. party started at 930pm and end at 4am. total bill cost about 55k. each person $440
Everyone left happily for supper, 3 friends bought their girl out for more private session at their room. some paid 3k some paid 5k.

went thai joint in Singapore yesterday. 5 bottles $1032, throw flower about $200-$300. small table, squeezy, lots of smoke, lady butterfly, no supper, everyone paid about $400 each and left unhappily haha...
Old 15-05-2016, 08:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BBmanX is Cool - loads of Potential

http://www.clubkukujiao.com/

CLUB KUKUjiao is a selective honorable men club arranged in the heart of Bangkok. A blend of parlor/bar and lives with shower in the event that you needs to get shrewd, you will be enthrall by our sexually attractive women in their skimpiest outfits from around the world. Laze and unwind yourself in our comfortable bar, don’t hesitate to touch and notice those young ladies energetically sitting tight for you and making them rock you in the bar. We have private rooms with joined shower to take into account your dirtiest creative impulses on the off chance that you realize what we mean.

Not at all like different clubs, we are here to convey you to another level of play area where you will get the chance to touch, rub and notice those young ladies before settling on any choice and obviously with no commitment. Why so you may ask… ? We have confidence in making you glad and that the motivation behind why we call ourselves a select men of their word club. At regular intervals new faces new smells new brassy butts going along with us to serve and delight you, drop by and see it for yourself then you will recognize what we mean. The main play area in Bangkok that separate us from the rest, we may not be the best but rather we play the best.

Anyone went?
Old 15-05-2016, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBmanX View Post
http://www.clubkukujiao.com/

CLUB KUKUjiao is a selective honorable men club arranged in the heart of Bangkok. A blend of parlor/bar and lives with shower in the event that you needs to get shrewd, you will be enthrall by our sexually attractive women in their skimpiest outfits from around the world. Laze and unwind yourself in our comfortable bar, don’t hesitate to touch and notice those young ladies energetically sitting tight for you and making them rock you in the bar. We have private rooms with joined shower to take into account your dirtiest creative impulses on the off chance that you realize what we mean.

Anyone went?
dont bother... closed down already...
try msg through LINE/wechat etc... or call the joint...
Old 16-05-2016, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
try the SM club if u want something more adventurous. i myself also haben try...hahaha
Sm club at where? the one at nana?
Old 16-05-2016, 07:00 PM
Samster

The PIMP G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerZ View Post
Went Pimp twice last 2 weeks to take care my Singaporean horny friends. 5 guys seated in a big room with pool table, 6 bottles of gold label , 5 wild girls ( topless ), lots of food, sheesha. half way through the party, I instructed the server to switch of all the lights, including the monitor screen. server hand each guys a condom and ....... yeah.
Wow!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1