The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-02-2017, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 11
Eumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi bros, has Mei Er RTC? Tks in adv.

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=14828081
Old 06-02-2017, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 10
submachine is one of the Best!submachine is one of the Best!submachine is one of the Best!

Any bros tried Isabelle recently?

http://sglonelyguy.com/isabelle-massage/

She recently moved to a new location. Not sure if there are less restrictions now. Last time in her old location, a lot of things cannot, like she will not strip off completely because of frequent raids in her old place.

Now don't know if she can be more "daring" in her new place which I think is safer.
Old 06-02-2017, 03:28 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
This advertisement is slightly off.
http://sglonelyguy.com/candy-massage/

In the advertisement:
massage+bm+bbbj+hj = $100/60min

But when I text the girl, this is what the girl responded:
massage = $50/45min
hj additional $50
bm additional charge
bbbj additional charge

Any MR/FR from fellow bros here?
Bro,

I think she's the ML mentioned in the last post on this thread:
https://sbfsg.net/sho...=80348&page=51

Haven't been to this joint yet but I've got the wechat of one of her SYT colleagues.

The rates quoted sound standard for 'within CBD' spas.. like got ERP lei. Not sure about her personal rates but I've had BBBJ from $80 to $120 (premium price for local).
Old 06-02-2017, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
cutiebae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi guys! Thinking of Sydney(SLG) or Fanny(LTD).
Any suggestions which one should I go for?
Old 06-02-2017, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Most Interesting that another Bro has posted negative remarks about this FL as well in the FL 2 Thread.

https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthre...26293&page=271

Re: Si bei Bad bonk

since the okt censored my fr, i shall post it here.

though it's been quite some time since i looked for this bitch, i still rmb her for the wrong reasons. first, she looks way older in person than her posted pics. second, she's no way near 165cm; more towards 150cm - 155cm.

the main prob: she's one of the most impatient and guailan fl i encountered in a long time. while other fls would at least bother to pretend to please the customer, she would openly display her displeasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
http://www.sgrelax.com/girl/54-xiaoyuer/

http://$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2542

This one is bad news, so please be very careful. Stays opposite the Novena C, in mixed development housing, 3rd floor unit. Awfully bad vibes from her. I strongly suspect she has had her tough way with some of us local bros here and short changed us knowing that we are not the type to retaliate.

In person, she is in late 30s to early 40s; probably the reason for with such darkness and low lighting throughout the whole apartment, and the few minutes of lights up (upon my request to undress and shower) showed her true age.

Upon entering the room, extremely insistent for ‘shuang fei’ until I told her that I will leave if she persists. Asked for payment up front, and she said this is the regulation, and we all know better.

Throughout the encounter, she was pushy and grumpy. The last straw was when she said that Singapore guys are fraud and cheaters, and she met some who say no money to pay after the deed, and she had a hard time collecting the payment. I walked out immediately without even undressing.

My humble contribution, thank you for reading, and chiong safe Bros.
Old 06-02-2017, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 14
luxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyer1 View Post
Short FR for Fay

http://www.liltigersden.com/fay/

After reading other bros comments, I too can confirm that she is a B, and is proportional to her body. I believe she has contacted her OKT, and the advertisement should reflect the correct stats.

Looks : WYSIWYG SYT. Picture is her, and in my opinion would rate as good looking.
Boobs : As mentioned above.
GFE : Playful nature, with a voice that matches the look.
Massage : Don't expect too much in this department.
HJ : Given her playful nature, expect teasing as you would of a xiao mei mei. She has her roaming limits though.

RTM : Yes only because of her looks and for feeling young again.
I think she should also ask the OKT to reduce the price as well. Cannot kiss and TOUCH nipple.South roaming is also very limited.Some more adv as nude message, need people to request her to strip. Her very light massage is press here and there standard.
Old 06-02-2017, 07:00 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumiru View Post
Hi bros, has Mei Er RTC? Tks in adv.

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=14828081
i think so. went to her place before cny and she told me her flight number the next day
Old 06-02-2017, 07:05 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Bro,

Haven't been to this joint yet but I've got the wechat of one of her SYT colleagues.

The rates quoted sound standard for 'within CBD' spas.. like got ERP lei. Not sure about her personal rates but I've had BBBJ from $80 to $120 (premium price for local).
based on her uniform, look like a 'massage' joint i went before.
if you dont mind the small 'room' with thin wall and ultra small shower facility, should be ok as some of the gals look hot
Old 06-02-2017, 07:17 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury88 View Post
I think she should also ask the OKT to reduce the price as well. Cannot kiss and TOUCH nipple.South roaming is also very limited.Some more adv as nude message, need people to request her to strip. Her very light massage is press here and there standard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyer1 View Post
Short FR for Fay

http://www.liltigersden.com/fay/

After reading other bros comments, I too can confirm that she is a B, and is proportional to her body. I believe she has contacted her OKT, and the advertisement should reflect the correct stats.

Looks : WYSIWYG SYT. Picture is her, and in my opinion would rate as good looking.
Boobs : As mentioned above.
GFE : Playful nature, with a voice that matches the look.
Massage : Don't expect too much in this department.
HJ : Given her playful nature, expect teasing as you would of a xiao mei mei. She has her roaming limits though.

RTM : Yes only because of her looks and for feeling young again.
same experience as Flyer1.
But kenna a dirty towel and had to request for a change.
If she changes to more professional, dont mind rtm with a playful SYT
Old 06-02-2017, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 980 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Bro,

Colleague is MM?

There was a discussion about this MP not too long ago. It is basically a long space with rooms on one side. The shower cubicle is at the end of the narrow corridor.

If visit try to get a room nearer to the shower cos high chance of meeting people when still wrapped in towel. May help a bit if bring own bathrobe.

Cathy
Old 06-02-2017, 08:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
M8xavier is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
based on her uniform, look like a 'massage' joint i went before.
if you dont mind the small 'room' with thin wall and ultra small shower facility, should be ok as some of the gals look hot
Hi bro, can share contact and location? Can pm me thanks bro.
Old 06-02-2017, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury88 View Post
Heng nv find her, was tempted for awhile. She actively spams messages on wechat, guess business must be bad. Still charge $120 some more, and still can over inflate her boobs until D cup! Hope got new and better stock soon!
Old 06-02-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
cutiebae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys Fanny(LTD) or Sydney(SLG) is better? Suggestions?
Old 06-02-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

http://www.liltigersden.com/hsiao-yun/
Anyone tried? Afew fr in website but not sure real anot.
Old 06-02-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 18
euphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samstereuphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samstereuphoriaz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
i think so. went to her place before cny and she told me her flight number the next day
Btw she is back today so u can try to book her.. :-)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1