The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2024, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by huangjosk View Post
Finally visited YX again after her return, body & service was perfect as usual and maybe even better after losing some weight. Pumped her hard in her little black clubbing dress, slight downside is that she was told by bosses cannot go full naked now just in case of further visits from AV. But seems like they returned to BAU despite the strong winds in that area.

Sorry in advance if any one dm me for contact, won’t be sharing for now as advised by other bros to be more careful.
Cannot full nude then sianzz liao
Old 25-01-2024, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 13
dpierce is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdpierce is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdpierce is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdpierce is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Was feeling damn horny last night… so after dinner otw home decided to have a drive by … didn’t message ahead and more wait and see… at S A saw there was the whole bunch of them sitting outside looking sexy so I walked past and also went across to A&W But nothing exciting there so I walked back and spotted a cutie looking good in her short black dress. I was very tired though horny so just asked for oral help first, but ended up going for full cos she was doing a good job. But she asked for 4B … I tried to negotiate but she was pretty insistent and I was too tired to argue so I went with it. After a while I realised I recognised her from the WC as viet LL … she does look like her pics… cute and nice enough body but the boob job was pretty badly done unfortunate for her. Anyway I won’t be returning to her still wanna look for S S. anyway got what I wanted with a drive by bang with whoever tickled my fancy at that moment haha … will try to plan better so I can get more ROI for $150
Old 25-01-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by huangjosk View Post
Finally visited YX again after her return, body & service was perfect as usual and maybe even better after losing some weight. Pumped her hard in her little black clubbing dress, slight downside is that she was told by bosses cannot go full naked now just in case of further visits from AV. But seems like they returned to BAU despite the strong winds in that area.

Sorry in advance if any one dm me for contact, won’t be sharing for now as advised by other bros to be more careful.

She ask to remove reviews

Last edited by dontcheatmeleh; 27-01-2024 at 12:36 AM.
Old 26-01-2024, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 5
chip2ku2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychip2ku2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any one try the H*o Yu*n Xu*n spa at 63 jln besar yet? Any reviews?
Old 26-01-2024, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontcheatmeleh View Post
Today once bathed and the room door closed.
I strip her naked and paint her leh.
She is not wearing any underwear.
Then carry and bang for another few minutes.
No chance for bbbj, bang and ended the routine task in 30 mins.
Sounds like she damn nice to bang….make my small brother too hard now….
Old 27-01-2024, 12:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Kazekage is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpierce View Post
Was feeling damn horny last night… so after dinner otw home decided to have a drive by … didn’t message ahead and more wait and see… at S A saw there was the whole bunch of them sitting outside looking sexy so I walked past and also went across to A&W But nothing exciting there so I walked back and spotted a cutie looking good in her short black dress. I was very tired though horny so just asked for oral help first, but ended up going for full cos she was doing a good job. But she asked for 4B … I tried to negotiate but she was pretty insistent and I was too tired to argue so I went with it. After a while I realised I recognised her from the WC as viet LL … she does look like her pics… cute and nice enough body but the boob job was pretty badly done unfortunate for her. Anyway I won’t be returning to her still wanna look for S S. anyway got what I wanted with a drive by bang with whoever tickled my fancy at that moment haha … will try to plan better so I can get more ROI for $150

Hi bro can PM her location please. Miss her v.much!
Old 27-01-2024, 12:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Kazekage is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
Tonight, I finally found time to visit Viet Lili @ Syed Alwi for the first time, after chatting with her for several months and bumping into her once on the rb.gy streets.

Can only say /18myck that she is gorgeous looking (better than her photos), smells really good, shaven below - she enjoyed my art lesson, and we had a Super Happy time on her big bed.
All-in damage : 3Berries

Another gem in the making.
Pm her location please. Thank u
Old 28-01-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 16
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

Tired Wei Wei along the Syed Alwi road opposite the other many spas . Quite accommodating, mostly in a black dress. Looks the shot.
Walk in: 60 (how to skip this ah) 😂
Full: 150
Old 28-01-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1748 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvstedt28 View Post
Tired Wei Wei along the Syed Alwi road opposite the other many spas . Quite accommodating, mostly in a black dress. Looks the shot.
Walk in: 60 (how to skip this ah) 😂
Full: 150
Can la. Just say no massage. But her breast is man make. Got scar too. But nice body
Old 28-01-2024, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewej5 View Post
Sounds like she damn nice to bang….make my small brother too hard now….
yx is always a good bonk.. damn tempted to rtf her these few days, but always couldn't match timing.

and yilin rtc? anyone know if she is planning to come over again?

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 28-01-2024, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 16
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Can la. Just say no massage. But her breast is man make. Got scar too. But nice body
Oops never noticed her scar. Yah the body turned me on.
Old 29-01-2024, 12:01 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
yx is always a good bonk.. damn tempted to rtf her these few days, but always couldn't match timing.

and yilin rtc? anyone know if she is planning to come over again?
Yc boobs is enhanced one...can feel the lump
Old 29-01-2024, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Yc boobs is enhanced one...can feel the lump
Huh! YX boobs is enhance one Ah? Jia lat…
Old 29-01-2024, 08:52 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4086 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Can try this Cambodia hottie Jasmine. I ask her for a sexy photo so i can pcc

Omg Jasmine new photo. Need to piak her hard soon

Old 29-01-2024, 09:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
miobox1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy