The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-02-2017, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
wali-kota deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywali-kota deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
awesome thread.. will continue to follow.. there are so many massage service out there dont even know which is good. so far i tried girls from liltiger all up to standard.
Me also bro. When I reading this whole thread. I feel so cool Looking forward to see your comments guys.
Old 06-02-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Check out LTD website... it says "hacked by GeNErAL"
Old 07-02-2017, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Check out LTD website... it says "hacked by GeNErAL"
SLG is currently down.
Old 07-02-2017, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by desperateman123 View Post
Dear all,
Have you guys make friends with wechat?
I have just added a girl and she is offering $100 for 2 hours FJ.
Seems a bit too good to be true. Not sure if it is a scam.
Have anyone experienced this before?
How do you know the one you've added is a girl?
Old 07-02-2017, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Thanks for the info, bro. So I assume you were hinting the availability of full service? Don't answer, or you will get a red card... lol.

I wonder is it a trend now girls are moving to HC? Last night, I tried one girl who is advertised online but led me to a HC in Geylang. Same as what you said, high playability but high damage. For me, the experience was not bad, but what I can't appreciate is the heavy commercial feel like stepping in the legal brothel.
Hmm... apparently the girl I mentioned has been advertised here.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=15603659#post15603659

Again, there are some discrepancies in the ad. She charges $50 extra for the hj, which is quite standard, but she also charges another $50 for the bj/bbbj, which it should be included in the $50+$50=$100 as according to the ad. Other bla bla bla service would be $100.

She is quite pretty in fact, with nice complexion. Boobs are very beautiful but got silicon inside. Massage is reasonably ok for hc standard. However, she shortcharged me about 15 minutes as a costumer was waiting for her in another cubicle.

Note that she provided sex service in hotel previously. Some of the bros might have issue with this.
Old 07-02-2017, 02:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Needforaction deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills View Post
http://www.liltigersden.com/hsiao-yun/
Anyone tried? Afew fr in website but not sure real anot.
She has a bad habit of not replying sms..........
Old 07-02-2017, 03:00 AM
Samster (M)

Anyway any bros here came across any fr for this girl Xia Zi from SGrelax?

https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=639068
Old 07-02-2017, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 15
luxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needforaction View Post
Anyway any bros here came across any fr for this girl Xia Zi from SGrelax?

https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=639068
Google shows that she is also a FL from another stable with few good FR.
Old 07-02-2017, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Hmm... apparently the girl I mentioned has been advertised here.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=15603659#post15603659

Again, there are some discrepancies in the ad. She charges $50 extra for the hj, which is quite standard, but she also charges another $50 for the bj/bbbj, which it should be included in the $50+$50=$100 as according to the ad. Other bla bla bla service would be $100.

She is quite pretty in fact, with nice complexion. Boobs are very beautiful but got silicon inside. Massage is reasonably ok for hc standard. However, she shortcharged me about 15 minutes as a costumer was waiting for her in another cubicle.

Note that she provided sex service in hotel previously. Some of the bros might have issue with this.
Short change part is quite standard for spa services. They are constantly double / triple booked so you can feel the service quite rushed. Something i don't like about visiting spa for services although some do have top notched girls.
Old 07-02-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Gleefully deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried fanny from SF the other day and the experience was roughly the same as this bro

https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showpost.php?p=14979729

Tier 1? I don't think so
Old 07-02-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 11
Bonkie14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.net/sho...d.php?t=640556

Melody my new find goddess, just her boobs alone will make me go back for more. Upon seeing her photo, my small head straight away had reaction, straight away make my booking and hoseh, she got the timing i want. Direction was given very clearly and location is discreet, plc is very spacious and very very clean.

Let me give a brief description of my goddess. Her looks is very attractive, i would use this words 非常有女人味. Standing beside me height should be around 160-165, weight dunno how to gauge, but her figure to me is very well maintain, 该大的大 该小的小. Her boobs is the highlight, she had a pair of big boobies and pinkish areola, think her cup size should be aleast d and above. I really 爱不释手, lol. She is very polite from the beginning to the end, even insist to give me an umbrella as when I'm going to leave her plc, outside is raining. When I'm wearing my shoe, she even want to wear for me but i reject, before i leave her plc, she give me a very warm hug and keep saying thank you for supporting her and bow 90 degree to see me out, this is the first time i encounter a ML soooooo polite or i should say a person so 客气. Her service i would use point form to rate, one man meat is another man poison, so up to u to believe.

Massage 9
Jg 7
Hdly 9
Hj 8
Gfe 10
Attitude 10

I will definitely be her regular.
Old 07-02-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

incheon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needforaction View Post
She has a bad habit of not replying sms..........

My experience with her was a nice one leh.
She replied my SMS within 5 mins though.
Old 07-02-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

any bros tried her? Are the pics real?

http://www.liltigersden.com/sweetie/
Old 07-02-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by incheon View Post
My experience with her was a nice one leh.
She replied my SMS within 5 mins though.
Wa means I tio blacklist liaos?
Old 07-02-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 14
wrxstik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
if i am the ml I also happy not to work. I can send money to my china Husband without working. I also like the guy money

But then again if she damn fucking chio who cares anyway as you get to fuck her. The problem is she is not a blog model or a fucking real life model.
Not all model are chio. Good example is like Miss Singapore Ris Low
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1