The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-02-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
eer...who is the ML?
This? http://www.liltigersden.com/leah/
Old 10-02-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
senny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slasherxxx View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/hope-massage/

my first MR in this forum. i dont usually post MR at all. but my visit to hope last week was so disappointing. i have to post this. to let the bros here know.

yes as the forum had discuss before. yes hope have the best body/boobs in the MLs circuit i seen ever. wore a tight dress and high heels to welcome me. her boobs is screaming out for me. thoughts is raging in my head about how i going to lick and grab it but apparently that not the case either

some have say she can be quite fierce/cold. to be fair, no that is not true. she is just direct. she actually quite nice. welcome me with a smile. will laugh when you tell her a joke.. we actually have a good convo going. but it kinda die off at the end.

ok the main topic of my post. i opt for 2 shots. is kinda ridiculous i pay $170 to have a fully clothed woman jack me off for my first shot. i ask her can she undress. she say no. it part of the "uniform".what the heck.$170 i could have fuck a prostitute and have my balls suck. i remember there was an discussion on this thread saying some mls these days will remain clothed. well hope is one of them if you opt for 2.

but okay to be fair to her, she was wearing a tight dress. her body is damn fine. fine.

her intense use of the elbows during massage hurt my back. her massage is nuttin to shout about.

2nd shot. ya okay her catbath and boobs massage was good. but is way too SHORT. is like she rushing something. i have to give her instructions to make my payment worth it. i shall not go into details. i can tell you that i never seen her face at all for my second shot. told her to move her hand as it partially block her boobs. don't want. her face is cover by her hair the whole time.

after that to kill time. she was using her phone and watching videos to end off the session. that annoy the heck out of me.

$170. i mean hey yeah body boobs are great. sure $170 is worth it. but her hj and attitude during the 1 1/2 hours make me kinda regretted instantly. not saying she rude . she is okay. her price i am definitely expecting more. BUT her attitude and hj can be improve. the feeling i have from her is like she got so many customers day by day, appts pack to the brim. she do not need to go all out to serve them. she can do whatever she want. her attitude at the end is what trigger me to write this mr actually.

if body is your thing. go ahead. go for it. i promise you her body is one of the kind. but i definitely wont rtm again. i can get better value with other MLs.

up if you like this mr. will certainty encourage me to write more HONEST MRs here in the future.
bro, i had the same feeling u had, very very commercial feel and said cannot press nipple in a low tone (seems like unhappy or buey song), now i can also read those clone who is trying to give good reviews, kudos to your honest review bro,already blocked those clones
Old 10-02-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 12
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
eer...who is the ML?
Sorry sorry, this is the ML, forgot to paste the link

http://www.liltigersden.com/leah/
Old 10-02-2017, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 12
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Yeah bro, you must have tried her before based on my description lol
Old 11-02-2017, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Disclaimer:

the milfs don't offer FJ to everybody, so far out of 20 PMs given, 3 replied they failed to get it and zapped me.. pls don't force them, and you need to Google "menstrual cycle" & "menstruation".

Also after I bonked two of them on separate occasion, I was offered tarma on the next visit by the same two.... My advice is if you really want to try tarma, make sure the shop is empty that day with no one queuing because of the stereo effect, especially from the gal with huge melons... Very embarrassing when you walk out of there... And it cost 2x for one shot.... If u are handsome or in sales line, neg and tell me the result.

Last reminder, the massage skills are horrible.... So pay the min duration entrance, and not anything more...

Hope this will stop similar grievances I received after the first wave of replies two weeks ago...

And sorry I can't give the location to newbies.... And in any case, these are milfs... More for middle aged men like me.. haha... Youngsters will not appreciate.
Thanks bro Xyberduke for the location information and happen that I knew about this place a long time ago. This joint is quite ulu in my opinion as it is situated in a place where human traffic flow is very very low although it is quite accessible. Therefore, they are actually quite daring in pulling guys into the shop. That the time I was there, there was only 2 ML and I believe I have tried Xyberduke's ML.

My brief FR:

Name: Q*** Q***
Looks: 5/10 not my cup of tea. Think she purposely acted cute with 2 ponytails. I haven't encountered any milf that ties 2 ponytails before.
Boobs: 9/10 solid 36D all natural bazookas. Those semi firm type, great to grab and squeeze.
Body: 7/10 well maintained considering her age. additional points for boobs. Slight tummy. She is not very tall.

Massage: NA. I was in a rush. Asked not to be massaged.
HJ: 7/10 standard one. She pulled up her dress and took out her boobs from her bra but refused to unhook her bra, citing that her hands will be oily, cannot wear the bra back. Allows squeezing of boobs, sucking but not fingering.

Attitude: 6/10 I am mixed on this one. She tried hard to put up a good attitude but the thing is, it is very obvious she is trying too hard, so it does not feel natural. I asked for her at the shop front and she said ok but when I was led to the room to change, I can hear her telling her friend to massage me instead. When she reappeared, I insisted I want her. I went in with a bag and she kept asking me what is inside the bag. I explained I was carrying a laptop and she probed again why my bag looks so heavy. She is probably very cautious. Throughout the session, I spotted her looking at my bag a few times. I think she scared I am AV or reporter.

Bro Xyberduke is also right about the FJ thing. I asked for FJ and she said they do not offer here. Halfway through, she hinted quite obviously that they provide FJ but it depends on chemistry with the customer. And at the end of the session, she said they don't provide when I asked if she would do FJ for me next time. Just before leaving the room, she said next time I should opt for tarma with her friend.

So the statements flipped flopped many times within minutes. I am very confused.

If you are a boobs person, Q*** Q*** boobs are great. The rest probably just average.

Thanks bro Xyberduke again for the contact.

Do not ask me for contact. Will not entertain.
Old 11-02-2017, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

I just saw the Cassie's ad on liltiger
http://www.liltigersden.com/cassie/

SYT nuditity? Boob massage? BM?
★★★ NUDE Authentic FINGER PRESS/OIL/THAI/JAP Massage [裸体正宗指压/油推/泰式/日式按摩]

She used to be good, but at $110 and FC, totally not recommended unless she went back to her old ways.
Old 11-02-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Rockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
I just saw the Cassie's ad on liltiger
http://www.liltigersden.com/cassie/

SYT nuditity? Boob massage? BM?
★★★ NUDE Authentic FINGER PRESS/OIL/THAI/JAP Massage [裸体正宗指压/油推/泰式/日式按摩]

She used to be good, but at $110 and FC, totally not recommended unless she went back to her old ways.

You can try going to her. She will definitely strip for sure and might offered sex also.

Why I know so much? Coz j am her ex bf. It have came to a point where I guess we can't go any further.

She had my baby for 2 times and went for abortion twice. We went thru a lot, she stop working since May and till recently, money became an issue and she has no choice but to work again. I set the rule that she got to be FC and that's why she came back as FC.

So now there is no more restriction from me and she will go all out for the $$
Old 11-02-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster

Rockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

And if anyone doubts on my words, I can even tell you where she stay in china coz I met her parents twice. We actually intended to get married..
Old 11-02-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15762 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Thanks bro Xyberduke for the location information and happen that I knew about this place a long time ago. This joint is quite ulu in my opinion as it is situated in a place where human traffic flow is very very low although it is quite accessible. Therefore, they are actually quite daring in pulling guys into the shop. That the time I was there, there was only 2 ML and I believe I have tried Xyberduke's ML.

My brief FR:

Name: Q*** Q***
Looks: 5/10 not my cup of tea. Think she purposely acted cute with 2 ponytails. I haven't encountered any milf that ties 2 ponytails before.
Boobs: 9/10 solid 36D all natural bazookas. Those semi firm type, great to grab and squeeze.
Body: 7/10 well maintained considering her age. additional points for boobs. Slight tummy. She is not very tall.

Massage: NA. I was in a rush. Asked not to be massaged.
HJ: 7/10 standard one. She pulled up her dress and took out her boobs from her bra but refused to unhook her bra, citing that her hands will be oily, cannot wear the bra back. Allows squeezing of boobs, sucking but not fingering.

Attitude: 6/10 I am mixed on this one. She tried hard to put up a good attitude but the thing is, it is very obvious she is trying too hard, so it does not feel natural. I asked for her at the shop front and she said ok but when I was led to the room to change, I can hear her telling her friend to massage me instead. When she reappeared, I insisted I want her. I went in with a bag and she kept asking me what is inside the bag. I explained I was carrying a laptop and she probed again why my bag looks so heavy. She is probably very cautious. Throughout the session, I spotted her looking at my bag a few times. I think she scared I am AV or reporter.

Bro Xyberduke is also right about the FJ thing. I asked for FJ and she said they do not offer here. Halfway through, she hinted quite obviously that they provide FJ but it depends on chemistry with the customer. And at the end of the session, she said they don't provide when I asked if she would do FJ for me next time. Just before leaving the room, she said next time I should opt for tarma with her friend.

So the statements flipped flopped many times within minutes. I am very confused.

If you are a boobs person, Q*** Q*** boobs are great. The rest probably just average.

Thanks bro Xyberduke again for the contact.

Do not ask me for contact. Will not entertain.
Thanks bro Xyberduke and Halogen019 for sharing their MR here. I would like to propose, for this thread, we only post the MR for MLs that have advertisement, either on SBF or other websites (eg, LTD, SLG, SBC, etc etc).

For MLs that do not have any adverts, and if you would like to share your review and their contact, please create a thread for that purpose. There are tons of this kind of threads in the HC subforum.

My purpose is to prevent this thread from being flooded with lots of 'asking for contact' posts in the future.

Thanks and happy chionging.
Old 11-02-2017, 01:19 PM
Samster

TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
For MLs that do not have any adverts, and if you would like to share your review and their contact, please create a thread for that purpose. There are tons of this kind of threads in the HC subforum.
Posting in tcss don't have to pay ad fee
Old 11-02-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

Is Aily new? Hobby is 谈恋爱
http://www.liltigersden.com/aily/
Old 11-02-2017, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Chefxiaopang is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockettham81 View Post
You can try going to her. She will definitely strip for sure and might offered sex also.

Why I know so much? Coz j am her ex bf. It have came to a point where I guess we can't go any further.

She had my baby for 2 times and went for abortion twice. We went thru a lot, she stop working since May and till recently, money became an issue and she has no choice but to work again. I set the rule that she got to be FC and that's why she came back as FC.

So now there is no more restriction from me and she will go all out for the $$
Bro Rockettham81 this cassie seems to be not a simple girl after reading many post by the rest of the bros share can share more of her story untold?
Old 11-02-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockettham81 View Post
And if anyone doubts on my words, I can even tell you where she stay in china coz I met her parents twice. We actually intended to get married..

#saluteyou
Old 11-02-2017, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefxiaopang View Post
Bro Rockettham81 this cassie seems to be not a simple girl after reading many post by the rest of the bros share can share more of her story untold?

Want to know anything, you can ask me... I have nothing to lose already. I went into a divorce because of her. So in a way, I should have heed the advice of he bros here
Old 11-02-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Is Aily new? Hobby is 谈恋爱
http://www.liltigersden.com/aily/
The ads are getting more n more ridiculous...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1