The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 12-08-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Armour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thanks for the info of tis notti gal bro ...were they v obvious like she was wearing a transparent see thru' blouse ??
Nope, floral sundress but the pokies are obvious...
Old 12-08-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1914 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42812 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armour View Post
Nope, floral sundress but the pokies are obvious...
Okie... thanks bro for the clarification

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-08-2019, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Went to a coffee place to get some coffee to recharge my brain (location not in sg), saw a lady sitting and quickly took the best spot available (thanks saf for training) my 5 min kopi break almost became 30min .She crosses and uncross a few times, speed was just enough for the eye to see. But too fast for the camera. She might be an expert at flashing.
https://imgur.com/a/wjZ5e5d
Old 13-08-2019, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
whyrubbish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusfist View Post
Went to a coffee place to get some coffee to recharge my brain (location not in sg), saw a lady sitting and quickly took the best spot available (thanks saf for training) my 5 min kopi break almost became 30min .She crosses and uncross a few times, speed was just enough for the eye to see. But too fast for the camera. She might be an expert at flashing.
Nice share bro. What is the colour?
Old 13-08-2019, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 5
BJLaw is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBJLaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

This girl is so pretty and lovely and I have been admiring her for a long time. She is my friend and that day, she was wearing a white-strip t-shirt.

I was following her yesterday where one of us would like to buy some drinks at a vending machine. She is standing beside the machine and while waiting for my friend to punch the machine button, she step in a press the button on behalf of him. She was playing a fool with him by adding extra amount of sugar and creamer

I am standing beside and I am standby my camera to snap down the cute moment of her. Just at this moment, she bend down and look at the drink coming out from the machine and laughing at my friend. BUT at the same time, her bra expose right at my camera

Old 13-08-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwolf View Post
Would love to see this:
Nice. Want to see this live in action.
Old 13-08-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJLaw View Post
This girl is so pretty and lovely and I have been admiring her for a long time. She is my friend and that day, she was wearing a white-strip t-shirt.

I was following her yesterday where one of us would like to buy some drinks at a vending machine. She is standing beside the machine and while waiting for my friend to punch the machine button, she step in a press the button on behalf of him. She was playing a fool with him by adding extra amount of sugar and creamer

I am standing beside and I am standby my camera to snap down the cute moment of her. Just at this moment, she bend down and look at the drink coming out from the machine and laughing at my friend. BUT at the same time, her bra expose right at my camera

Not bad, you manage to snap photos of it. Were you tempted to put your hands in to grab her bra/boobs?
Old 13-08-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 5
BJLaw is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBJLaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Not bad, you manage to snap photos of it. Were you tempted to put your hands in to grab her bra/boobs?
Gosh...If I am able to, I will really grab her bra and pull it off
Old 13-08-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1914 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42812 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Bro be careful when u snipe yr friend like this....if she finds out don't think she is going to forgive u...

Quote:

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 13-08-2019 at 11:02 PM.
Old 13-08-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5629 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Wah. Like that which forum ah

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabregas04 View Post
Was playing mahjong with some random people I know through a forum yesterday. The girl was wearing tanktop and a couple times when she bend down to pick up the dropped tiles , I can see her dowbblouse

Although boobs isn't big but it's still shiok. Of course caught her raising her arms many times and saw her flawless pits

Stalk her FB profile, her info says she use to be a exmodel leh
Old 13-08-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
greencane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Bro be careful when u snipe yr friend like this....if she finds out don't think she is going to forgive u...
Agree with you bro. Seeing is one thing, but taking pics ….
Old 13-08-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

BJLaw..

exposing her face is not necessary and somemore she is your friend, you are such an asshole. you exposed your friend's downblouse and showing her face to the whole world, you are damn cheebye kia!

you admiring her or you want to destroy her reputation?

telegram:
Old 13-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

frankly... top 3 pics were not necessary and the rest were enough to get your message across, unless you have another agenda in mind??
Old 13-08-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusfist View Post
LOL Sharon stone wannabe?
Old 14-08-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
PebbleWWE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
frankly... top 3 pics were not necessary and the rest were enough to get your message across, unless you have another agenda in mind??
Sabotage?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1