The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-03-2005, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Re: ShangHai Recommendation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shengge
Bro DNL,
You know in the KTV, I always like to 做爱 做的事情, HEY! what are you thinking of, I mean singing. I think you are 可爱 mainly because。。。。可恶你老做爱!hahaha.
Regards from Wuhan!
Dear Brothers,

We have passed the 200 Page mark! Bravo to everyone!

Bro Shengge, since I am not coming with the Xian Mei Mei, would we be going out of town?

Bro WhamBamTYM, I have briefly mentioned your desire to the Sichuan Girl, she was not happy at all (Do not know pretending or not?), and told me that she did not want to be tossed around. I shall speak to her again with other approach. Sit tight.

To all, shall we meet on 16 or 17 March 2005? Please response.

Regards

PTR aka UFO_Main in Xian

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 14-03-2005, 11:04 PM
Jason_572

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

hmmm....17 th march..I will be in town by 15th march. Been to Mao Ming Lu...well the gals there really know how to "carrot" us.

drink is expensive...and sitting with you will cost rmb 200? is that right? that is baby face.

Any pubs that our brothers feel is much better?

hmm may wanna try the disco in grand hyatt...or maybe at hengshan road.
Old 14-03-2005, 11:10 PM
Jason_572

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

hmm...been to shanghai a couple of time. Have been to Mao Ming Lu baby face.

Very expensive place...maybe being carrot by the GRO there. I remember the drink are expensive and drinking with you also expensive......
Old 15-03-2005, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 21
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
Dear Brothers,
Bro Shengge, since I am not coming with the Xian Mei Mei, would we be going out of town?

Bro PTR,
I cannot remember your duration of stay in Shanghai. I should be available on Friday evening for a trip to KS. (Already got the visa, hehe!)
16 March should be OK for me, not likely on 17 March.
You guys can go ahead with the date that suit each other, just don't let my timing affect yours.
When you arrive Shanghai, I am in Wuhan now.
Cheers!
Old 15-03-2005, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 20
shanghaitan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: ShangHai Recommendation!

Wooohooo!! 200! Yes! Bros! Well done!!

Now the target is 2000! hehehehe.... WE CAN DO IT!! More FR contributions, more interesting places and people to visit etc... But please try not to do multiple postings lest brothers in other treads think we're taking any shortcuts. We will beat them fair and square if we want to beat them at all! Hahahaha...

Anyway, nothing to report from Beijing... Just another boring boring day at work..

Cheerio~!
Shanghaitan
Old 15-03-2005, 03:33 PM
Samster

shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaitan
Anyway, nothing to report from Beijing... Just another boring boring day at work..
Bro SHT,
No wonder lah, all works and no plays, that is why you are boring.
I think most of us are waiting for your FR lah.
As saying goes, 不入女穴,焉得女子。。。。哈哈!
Old 15-03-2005, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 20
WhamBamTYM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhamBamTYM is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro WhamBamTYM,
I am sure there will not be any bros bringing their partner for any of the future gathering....... cos they are worried about both of you. Luckily AND sad that I do not have one yet.
Hey, what if I interested in your one? Can pass or not? Nothing to exchange.....hahaha (Just kidding bro!)

How come no one wants to bring? Anyway, it doesn't matter for me... What's there to worry about me and PTR? Well, anyway, if you do end up staying long enough, and if you're interested, you want mine then take her... She's not my wife or girlfriend... Hahaha...
Old 15-03-2005, 03:47 PM
Samster

WhamBamTYM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhamBamTYM is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
Dear Brothers,

We have passed the 200 Page mark! Bravo to everyone!

Bro WhamBamTYM, I have briefly mentioned your desire to the Sichuan Girl, she was not happy at all (Do not know pretending or not?), and told me that she did not want to be tossed around. I shall speak to her again with other approach. Sit tight.

Regards

PTR aka UFO_Main in Xian
Hey bro,

No worries about that... And anyway, like I said, I'm not treating her like some commodity to be traded around... I would like to know her better, and it's not about some commercial transaction. Just let her know that I just want to know her better. If she's not game for that, just let it be.
Old 15-03-2005, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhamBamTYM
How come no one wants to bring? Anyway, it doesn't matter for me... What's there to worry about me and PTR? Well, anyway, if you do end up staying long enough, and if you're interested, you want mine then take her... She's not my wife or girlfriend... Hahaha...
Hi Bro WhamBamTYM
Don't worry, I will not go after somebody wife or gf or MM. I will congratulate you if you got a gorgeous one. That means you have shown some standard in front of the other bros, I guess you are. er.... when are you showing us your MM?
Old 15-03-2005, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_572
hmmm....17 th march..I will be in town by 15th march. Been to Mao Ming Lu...well the gals there really know how to "carrot" us.

drink is expensive...and sitting with you will cost rmb 200? is that right? that is baby face.

Any pubs that our brothers feel is much better?

hmm may wanna try the disco in grand hyatt...or maybe at hengshan road.
I think Manhattan is much better as there are no tips to sit with you.
Old 15-03-2005, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro WhamBamTYM
Don't worry, I will not go after somebody wife or gf or MM. I will congratulate you if you got a gorgeous one. That means you have shown some standard in front of the other bros, I guess you are. er.... when are you showing us your MM?

Hahaha.... This MM is from the last outing... I didn't go out with her or anything, and it was just PTR that took a fancy to her.... I don't really go out much, except for dinner at times with some of the guys....
Old 15-03-2005, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
aaaaaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Babyface got GRO sit one meh??? it's a discotegue mah! One bottle Chivas cost RMB 500
Old 15-03-2005, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
SHRammer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG!!!... I not been here a while and suddenly we are at 200 pages.. Congrats to all the Bros here.. ha ha

anyway nothing much to report here... will do a fr when I find a girl worth writing about to the Bros here.

Cheers
Old 16-03-2005, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

Just came back from China a couple of days ago... only stayed 2 days in Shanghai.. work was far too packed compared to my previous trip, hence, only managed to squeeze a little time off to visit TRY on my second night.

TRY really, really nothing to shout about... in fact, facilities similar to those in JB HC type... i was hoping for big and grand HC.. but nmind.. intention was not for the facilities any, they are just byproduct bonuses.. :P

Damn.. dunno i was conned or what, the boy/captain did not allow me to choose my gal.. said it was over 7pm, and no more parade available... i was not happy with the gal assigned to me, so i asked if i could pick a gal based on the no. He said ok, and i only had 38 in mind cos my friend tried the last time.. so ask for 38 and she's available..

When 38 came in, she immediately hugged me and stroke my groin.. wahpiang.. damn horry gal.. but look wise was far from my expectations.. at most a 6/10 to me, but figure still not bad.. min a C-D cup and good built... think she's also either late 20s or early 30s.. another minus point.. was thinking to myself.. damn.. bad choice this time.. should keep to fellow cheongsters's recommendation like 1 or 69.. something like that which i recalled.. but no choice already..

however, service was good.. proactive, horny, talked dirty all the time, various patterns of service and so on.. no wonder my friend full of praises for her.. more for the service than the looks.

So, after the session, tcss a little, went out to wash up, checked out and went back hotel to sleep (was already midnight...) This trip definitely not as exciting as my previous..

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 16-03-2005, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_572
hmm...been to shanghai a couple of time. Have been to Mao Ming Lu baby face.

Very expensive place...maybe being carrot by the GRO there. I remember the drink are expensive and drinking with you also expensive......
If you said Babyface is expensive, wait till you go to othere places like Park 97 in FuXin Park. A bottle of Chivas in Babyface costs around RMB500, in Park 97, its around RMB980. At the end of the day, u may want to ask yourself what is your bottomline and what u want to acheive at the end of the evening.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread