The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-10-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

is it true that you will have higher chance to get STD from soapy parlors rather than those usual mp and a-gogo bar ? without any cap of cos...
Old 06-10-2016, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by erobaka View Post
is it true that you will have higher chance to get STD from soapy parlors rather than those usual mp and a-gogo bar ? without any cap of cos...
Equally, no high or low chance. BTW what is the different between soapy parlor n massage parlor?
Old 06-10-2016, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Equally, no high or low chance. BTW what is the different between soapy parlor n massage parlor?
soapy parlor nataree alaina etc

massage parlor those all around phrom phong area
Old 07-10-2016, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
trisno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I thought it's other way round
Old 07-10-2016, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Same same!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 07-10-2016, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 11
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Soapy parlor and massage parlor same same lah! Those around Phrom Phong also give you soapy treatment, so why are they not called soapy parlors?

BTW, has Nataree reincarnated in any shape or form anywhere else yet? Miss the SYT's mak mak! Other MP's just don't stock young artists like Nataree did. Looking forward to my return visit in Nov....
Old 07-10-2016, 01:50 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

U are confusing yourself.

There is no "cleaner or dirtier" prostitutes... u are just finding yourself an excuse that u pay more, she will be "clean". She from a higher class joint, she will be "clean" I do not know how these reasons came about from? To me, all have the same chance.
Old 07-10-2016, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
tdatda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR: Catherine (Cathaleen)

I went there around 7:30pm tonight. Took a cab and got dropped off at The other place (I forget the name)... so walked for a little up to Catherine.

Asked for Khun Tawa Chai. He immediately recommended a girl on the right side of the fishbowl, saying she had good service. Reading before that the supermodels are hidden, I asked him, wait, is she a supermodel. He said yes. I said, is S21 around? He said, she is S21... so I said hmmmm..., She looked pretty good from far away so I said okay, thinking to just go with the flow and trust him this time, instead of being hardass and picking myself... But got disappointed later.

This confused me because I thought supermodels are normally hidden away until you ask.

I'm not sure if I got carrot chopped a little. I ended up paying 2500Bht + 100 tip to Khun Tawa Chai plus tip to girl for someone on right side of fishbowl.

Girl looks and body turned out to be 5/10, a little chubby on waist and hips but Tawa Chai was correct that the service was good.. 8/10. One of the better services this trip However the girl was not so hot, but sweet face... kinda hard for me to be excited and hard to get hard. She was nice though, she let me know up front she was going to do two shots, so I was relaxed and okay to let the first shot go whenever, and finish up with the second later.

I also asked girl what her number was, and she said 059. Not S21!!

When I finished approx 9pm, there were only 3 girls left in the fishbowl. Khun Tawa Chai said best time to come is 1pm but my trust in him is not 100% after this.

So.. questions:
1) Supermodels are 2500 bht right? How about right side fishbowl..
2) The other place that is owned by Catherine, De Elegance, or something, whats the setup in there?
Old 07-10-2016, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdatda View Post
So.. questions:
1) Supermodels are 2500 bht right? How about right side fishbowl..

Just joking, if "supermodel" costs 2500thb then those asking for 8000thb are "fairy"?
Old 07-10-2016, 08:12 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Catherine,

I stand corrected, If you want Supermodels, it's better not to go there after 6 pm! Same as other joints, Supermodels and regular models can be dismissed after serving 4 customers. Supermodels are very popular in Catherine so go early!

Le Deference is located before Catherine and has many expensive syts but service is not as good as Catherine. Ask for Khun Toom, he speaks English very well!

Major difference between massage and soapy complexes are the Licence and the Regulations established by the Government

Last edited by norice; 07-10-2016 at 08:25 AM.
Old 07-10-2016, 08:30 AM
Samster

Nataree is still permanently closed! If you want photos, send me a PM of your email address. I don't know how to post pictures in the forum.

Old 07-10-2016, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried to go to Catherine and La Deference at arond 9.30pm on Wednesday, but Catherine got 1 person wave me away right after I leave the cab. La deference I went to ask for Khun Toom but they said they dont know who he was, in the end just walk ard and see, not very value. In the end went back to Alaina had a great time with S5, tall and sexy, 2900 + 100 + 300p.

Norice, any advice on when to go the Catherinr and who the men in front of the shop are?
Old 07-10-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

rtlfy,
Greetings to horny stud! Best time to go to Catherine is between 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm, 6:00 pm might be too late to select supermodels! Don't listen to the guys in the front of the door, those guys are just security and parking lot attendants! Just go in and ask for khun tawachai. I'll visit Le Deference and see if khun toom is still employed?

Once again, Catherine is different from Nataree, if you go after 6:00 pm, your selection might be limited to average looking girls, so go early when your testosterone level is the highest! ( Always wear a parachute when you jump!)

Good luck!

Old 07-10-2016, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
tdatda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

rtlfly, most likely there would have been no girls inside! When I left on thursday at 9pm only 3 girls left in bowl.

Catherines one of those early type places, which I totally didn't know until norice clued me in! I'm headed there now haha.
Old 07-10-2016, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ah ok thanks for info. I will try again this weekend as i work til late every weekday
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1