The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2016, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3828 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: holiday inn atrium massage

have a contact to share with fellow Genuine Bros.

Cheap entrance $30 for half hour. Strong Massage (Not Piano at all) trust me on this. Good value for money. Tall slim good looking (7/10) young 26YO with C Cups. No rush. Take her time. Clean you up like a baby. Even after you erupted, she continued her hand movements till you begs her to stop.

PM me for contact. Here to share Good Gems with fellow Bros. screening rules applies to safeguard playground.

Bros that receive contact pls share FR in this thread. Keep it simple. No need too much details. Good is good.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 05-05-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

FR BY bro MEATFRIEND

Thanks Bro 十一狼 for the contact, here's my humble fr !
Koko

Went to the area and boy was i shocked that there's a small establishment there ! Really didnt expect ! 3 Ladies were on shift and koko was busy so waited awhile

Looks: 8.5/10
Really a pretty lady who you know had been much much sort after a few years pior, but still damm chio !

Body: 8.5/10
Solid figure, big perky boobs with brown raisins yet slim and athletic body !

Massage: 9/10
Wah !! The massage is awesome ! Great strength on my neck and back areas... thumbs up !

job: 7/10
Willing to please and the teasing is just too distracting ! Surrender within 15mins, but no showerroom... so didnt quite like the place.

RTM: Yes !

@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 05-05-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

FR BY BRO PUBOR76

Bro,

I just tried Koko today during lunch and she is indeed as good as what you described.

I can't share the FR though, the thread's gone!

Cheers,
pubor76

@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 05-05-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

everytime got raid
Old 08-05-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
have a contact to share with fellow Genuine Bros.

Cheap entrance $30 for half hour. Strong Massage (Not Piano at all) trust me on this. Good value for money. Tall slim not bad looking (7/10) young mild with C Cups. No rush. Take her time. Clean you up like a baby. Even after you erupted, she continued her hand movements till you begs her to stop.

PM me for contact. Here to share Good Gems with fellow Bros.
$30, is not cheap, hotel arcade rental much cheaper the other shopping
centre, hardly see a $25, 30min.
no shower,no wash basin.
Old 16-05-2016, 12:13 PM
Samster

If $30 is not cheap I wonder if bro can share cheaper alternatives with us. Yes no shower facilities but with Ms K*** massage tuina skills. No need to add oil also shiok so no shower don't bother me. Plus I'm commando. Fast in fast out. Nearby got nice hotel toilets so cheap entrance is a plus for me.

Ms K*** is not a time watcher so she will give you your full 30mins. Her 30minutes massage is better than an hour of piano playing.

Raids I agree is always on cheongsters mind. Everywhere also got chance. I don't think they are just aiming at holiday inn atrium. In fact I subscribe to this theory that because it's hotel with foreign guests AV also don't want to create big scene. I may be wrong. But everyone just Cheong safely. Everyplace is dangerous. Just have to be careful and not caught with your pants down literally.

Another round of PM sent. Those bros who receive enjoy the strong massage, cheap entrance by a sweet looking Tall slender big C K***. Those keen you can PM me for contact. Subjected to screening.

@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 16-05-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster (B)

power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

wah lau, go ppl park n see.
$30, 40min
no shower, no wash basin
ppl pk centre grd floor, shop ,
near toilet, prc shop,.
no hj,no sex trade, real hard masg.
look for wei wei
Old 16-05-2016, 01:01 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
If $30 is not cheap I wonder if bro can share cheaper alternatives with us. Yes no shower facilities but with Ms K*** massage tuina skills. No need to add oil also shiok so no shower don't bother me. Plus I'm commando. Fast in fast out. Nearby got nice hotel toilets so cheap entrance is a plus for me.

Ms K*** is not a time watche.....
yes everything is cheap.
if playing her body.
Old 23-05-2016, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Xmanc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried the milf merlin today, service was great with lot of teasing. Nice body shape , very well taken care of
Old 23-05-2016, 09:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmanc View Post
Tried the milf merlin today, service was great with lot of teasing. Nice body shape , very well taken care of
she ask ppl'to go there?'
Old 23-05-2016, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1573 / Power: 14
pubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant future

Quote:
FR BY BRO PUBOR76

Bro,

I just tried Koko today during lunch and she is indeed as good as what you described.

I can't share the FR though, the thread's gone!

Cheers,
pubor76
Cheongster_11 bro,

Thanks for your recommendation. I've RTM-ed Koko several times since.

She's a really fine lady! Milfy (esp her voice ) but definitely very well maintained and olala those c-cuppers... really no horse run. Koko works really hard on the massage and her skills are comparable to those with authentic hard massage. I dozed off without fail on each visit under her soothing touch.

I think I have to let her maintain me once a week... I won't spoil anything for the rest here. Let them visit to know that koko is worth it.

Cheers,
pubor76

Bros, let's all exercise caution and don't ruin the party.
Old 23-05-2016, 10:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

where coco? wear boot?
she ask write a fr for ppl to go there?

Last edited by johnn; 24-05-2016 at 05:10 AM.
Old 27-05-2016, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
taetae888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bros care to share "milf merlin" contact ? Can PM me ? Greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Old 29-05-2016, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Boy_nature deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
bro, still got mabel ctc ? her msg is quite good.
is it still available now? what is the damage?
Old 30-05-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 19
alan10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalan10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks to bro Cheongster_11 for Kxxx contact.

Got to catch up with her recently, and below is my FR:

Look: 8/10, nice and friendly ML
Massage: 7/10, but if longer time I think 8/10
Other skill: 7/10. Should increase as make more visits
RTM: sure!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread