The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2013, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

on my last trip i ordered the king prawn at bunny burger at 300p. its not cheap there but for prawn and cheese lovers you gona love it for sure. also i found out the bbq chicken thigh from the mogolian food stall just opp the cutie bar along santos, simply delicious!!! they actually spend 20-25mins just to bbq 1 chicken thigh. its a must try!
Old 08-03-2013, 02:39 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 0
tsukahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytsukahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
on my last trip i ordered the king prawn at bunny burger at 300p. its not cheap there but for prawn and cheese lovers you gona love it for sure. also i found out the bbq chicken thigh from the mogolian food stall just opp the cutie bar along santos, simply delicious!!! they actually spend 20-25mins just to bbq 1 chicken thigh. its a must try!
On the subject of food, if anyone misses or craves for home food may like to know that the Toast N Tiffin Restaurant is opening tomorrow. This is a restaurant that serves Singapore/Malaysian cuisine. It is located next to the EuroAsia hotel beside the Mexican restaurant.

Don't ask me about the food as I have not been there yet. The owner has text me to support his new venture so I am sharing this with fellow mongers.
Old 08-03-2013, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladgaga2 View Post
Tips : I dun know hw much to give, kindly advise? 200p enough? for girl only.
Hope I am not too late to give you some numbers. Probably she has "run" already. If she did say she is leaving ahead of agreed time, then 0-100p is ok. Depending on how far your place is from her bar and how much she "served" you.

If she stayed LT and gave you all you agreed or more, then 300-1000 is ok. More towards 300-500. Enjoy......
Old 08-03-2013, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
bro hahaa cuz my next mission is on 26-29 apr, already confirmed. mid march arggghhhh... count down liao bro.
wow,bro now u noz than me huh.lol
i'm going 20 to 23 mar,than apr to cebu.hehe
Old 08-03-2013, 03:24 AM
Samster

jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
ahahaa bro mid july leh??!! anyone else keen?
july maybe bro,coz i maybe going HK.
Old 08-03-2013, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro they sell in 7-11 and drug stores. lime flavoured kinda sour if you like. but i prefer apple flavour sweet. ya kinda like redbull.
hahaha, a new thing to try on my this mth trip.
Old 08-03-2013, 08:30 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 0
kleverman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykleverman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Cebu Pacific $1 ticket promotion for all International destinations is now on.
Managed to grab 2 tickets for December 2013 and February 2014.
One trip to AC and another to Cebu.
Thanks for the alert. Trying for some cheap tickets now.
Old 08-03-2013, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ladgaga2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Hope I am not too late to give you some numbers. Probably she has "run" already. If she did say she is leaving ahead of agreed time, then 0-100p is ok. Depending on how far your place is from her bar and how much she "served" you.

If she stayed LT and gave you all you agreed or more, then 300-1000 is ok. More towards 300-500. Enjoy......
thank you bro,
my lady actually really ran away man. she said she was hungry, and want to go out to eat, i wanted to go with her, she say dangerous and refused hotel food, so i gave her 200 to buy food and come back after eating and she left without coming back..... damn, this is one bad experience.

girl is a contract short waitress at brown sugar.
Old 08-03-2013, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladgaga2 View Post
thank you bro,
my lady actually really ran away man. she said she was hungry, and want to go out to eat, i wanted to go with her, she say dangerous and refused hotel food, so i gave her 200 to buy food and come back after eating and she left without coming back..... damn, this is one bad experience.

girl is a contract short waitress at brown sugar.
No worries about the experience. Notice I already presumed you get a runner?

You not alone. Happens more often then not. Her "hungry excuse" was to get as much money from you before the run. For you its 200p for her food. 30-50p is more the correct amount for her food. But you worry that you be deemed a cheap charlie if you gave 50p for her food. Well, 200p made you a bigger sucker. We lose all the time. Me included. LOL.

My advise re this experience is to tell the girl you will treat her for her food and ask how much she need. If she says an amount between 50 to 100p, then she will be back. 200p means she be gone! Just my take.

Btw....Where are you budget numbers?

"girl is a contract short waitress at brown sugar. "<<<< Don help much for us. Be more precise. Name?? Pic??? FR if you so inclined??
Old 08-03-2013, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

counting down march trip
Old 08-03-2013, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

... ... cont

2nd day went to silly hat to meet up bro ziebert in the afternoon. thanks again bro ziebert for giving me detailed instructions on how to take a 8p jeep from fields to perimeter. or else i would just take a trike. really my pleasure to meet you. thanks for your drinks too. a self-proclaimed kuripot but infact spend wise and spend meaningful. bro, admire your work in philippines and how you play your games too. in my perception, bars in the perimeters are more warmth... girls are more fun, of course bfs are cheaper too. its really a regret i didnt have a chance to roam more of there. girls in the bar are not gems but sure its pure fun if you know how to play along, like bro ziebert. now i understand having more fun with a girl is so much better than having a sick mermaid (looker but dead fish).

soon i left silly hat to rv another gf. 2nd/3rd days spent with her and we rocked the bed, drank the cobra, stayed most of the time in the room.

4th day, she went home to rest. i rested too, before meeting with bro hayhay and bro jimfairy for some bar hopping... finally hahahaa. everyone was so busy everyday. its really cool to meet up with the bros. in one of the bars, the waitress served us with an extra btl of beer we didnt order and bro hayhay was firm to ask for refund. appreciated. settled at skytrax before we called it a night. thanks bro jimfairy for the drinks. your freinds were a great company too. bro jimfairy the girl on our next table really power la, you know who right! bro hayhay you left early, gosh there was a group of syts came later on also power one! anyway we all had our own programs after that.

next trip in apr... hope to experience more of perimeters. any bros have tips on roaming in perimeters please kindly share.

thanks...
gem
Old 08-03-2013, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
... ... cont

2nd day went to silly hat to meet up bro ziebert in the afternoon. thanks again bro ziebert for giving me detailed instructions on how to take a 8p jeep from fields to perimeter. or else i would just take a trike. really my pleasure to meet you. thanks for your drinks too. a self-proclaimed kuripot but infact spend wise and spend meaningful. bro, admire your work in philippines and how you play your games too. in my perception, bars in the perimeters are more warmth... girls are more fun, of course bfs are cheaper too. its really a regret i didnt have a chance to roam more of there. girls in the bar are not gems but sure its pure fun if you know how to play along, like bro ziebert. now i understand having more fun with a girl is so much better than having a sick mermaid (looker but dead fish).

soon i left silly hat to rv another gf. 2nd/3rd days spent with her and we rocked the bed, drank the cobra, stayed most of the time in the room.

4th day, she went home to rest. i rested too, before meeting with bro hayhay and bro jimfairy for some bar hopping... finally hahahaa. everyone was so busy everyday. its really cool to meet up with the bros. in one of the bars, the waitress served us with an extra btl of beer we didnt order and bro hayhay was firm to ask for refund. appreciated. settled at skytrax before we called it a night. thanks bro jimfairy for the drinks. your freinds were a great company too. bro jimfairy the girl on our next table really power la, you know who right! bro hayhay you left early, gosh there was a group of syts came later on also power one! anyway we all had our own programs after that.

next trip in apr... hope to experience more of perimeters. any bros have tips on roaming in perimeters please kindly share.

thanks...
gem
lol u mean with the korean guys? lol.. i have her phone no.. u want? let me know ok hehe.. or another gal who keep hugging my friend? lol.. 1 work in tropix.. hayhay brought us there hehe.., no problem of the drinks ok.. as long as u r happy.., bro u try help me check candy bar along perimeter? i might b going there for a DIA gal.. thxs..
Old 08-03-2013, 06:05 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Last night while passing a bar, a door girl i don't know asked me to come over. She chatted w me for a while n there was another doorgirl i chatted once standing back facing me.
Then she took my hand n placed on n caressed the boobs of the waitress back to me, i was taken by surprise that my hand was there for at least one full min guided by her hand caressing those C cups under a low cut dress of another in the open.
Then the caressed girl took my hand to do the same to the other but she ran away. Hahaha....great fun n lucky me.

A bar manager told me of incidents that few guys touching the butts of girls for fun getting into trouble as the girl reported them to the police n ended abt 30k p less in their wallets.
So unless u r familiar n know the girl well, molesting them is not wise even a pat in her butt.
His advise: always be low profile.
Old 08-03-2013, 06:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Deepheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukahara View Post
On the subject of food, if anyone misses or craves for home food may like to know that the Toast N Tiffin Restaurant is opening tomorrow. This is a restaurant that serves Singapore/Malaysian cuisine. It is located next to the EuroAsia hotel beside the Mexican restaurant.

Don't ask me about the food as I have not been there yet. The owner has text me to support his new venture so I am sharing this with fellow mongers.
Is the owner a SIngaporean/Malaysian? The food have to be authentic. We are fussy eaters.
Old 08-03-2013, 07:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleverman View Post
Thanks for the alert. Trying for some cheap tickets now.
Dun mention it. So how many tickets did you manage to buy?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1