The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-03-2017, 03:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Haha I always take the weight stats with a bag of salt. Come on, have you ever hear a woman tell you their correct weight?
My point is we can compare those figures from one ML to another. The petite size is always stated below 45kg, medium goes between 45-47kg... etc. Anything beyond 50kg you can pretty much expect a t-rex is hiding behind.
Old 11-03-2017, 03:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
MR for Mo Mo of sglonelyguy

http://sglonelyguy.com/mo-mo-massage/

Location (8/10): Central, familiar location to some bros. Easy to access and nice apartment room.

Looks and Figure (8.5/10): Yes serious on the grading here. An SYT with looks you won't reject, good pearl shaped C-cups and a nice ass. What more to ask for.

Massage (7.5/10): Good enough for me. Good strength with some relief on the back. Above average standards in my opinion.

Sensual and BJ (8/10): She is pretty good in this department. Gives a damn fine BJ with nice licks on the shaft, good deep suction and seriously CFM looks. Damn good feeling. During the HJ, busy fondling and having a boobs buffet on those nice cups.

Overall: SYT, good service and decent massage, chatty and friendly. Definitely a RTM.
Welcome to her fan club! It seems like she has improved on her massage.
Tried to rtm her today but timing buay gum.
Old 11-03-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
My point is we can compare those figures from one ML to another. The petite size is always stated below 45kg, medium goes between 45-47kg... etc. Anything beyond 50kg you can pretty much expect a t-rex is hiding behind.
Still thinking shld just ignore the stats. Quote an example, Mo Mo which I also reviewed is stated 1.65m and 50kg, same stats as Xiaoya. Mo Mo turns out damn ok. Same goes for Xiao Mi and Mina from same website. Xi Xi has some tummy at 1.62m and 50kg.

My thoughts are that the maximum weight is 50 and you are not going to see more than that. Unless you have a 1.75m girl. Height also plays some part if you want to consider.

My opinion is that still very difficult to compare the stats. Some ML give pretty accurate stats and some MLs simply give a fairy tale number.

I will sometimes probably not go for 1.6m and 50kg with B cups. Hehe.
Old 11-03-2017, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Welcome to her fan club! It seems like she has improved on her massage.
Tried to rtm her today but timing buay gum.
Yeah. Been eyeing her for a while.
Old 11-03-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
So she is FC throughout with zero roaming?
Ya she FC. But i was faced down all the time. Until the JG time i did try to roam. She din resist my advanced but can't 4G cos she wearing shorts.
Old 11-03-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1019 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Update on ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
Erm... So many already visited this time round but not much update/comment.

My brief update:

Location in Area G and no good waiting area. Entrance by the main road and quite busy...
Room quite clean but shared bathroom (bathroom entrance is in the room though)
Think she thinking to shift so it may be better to visit if that happened/happens.

I think she looks better than my previous impression of her.
Tries to please with some little gestures and sweet talk so a bit commercial.
Sensual part is not bad with CB etc... performed
Above mentioned can be a deadly combo KC trap...

Message non-existent so think twice if looking for acceptable message+looks+sensual combo

in/out of her place within 45 mins.

May still rtm but for reasons other than massage.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 11-03-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Update on ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Erm... So many already visited this time round but not much update/comment.

My brief update:

Location in Area G and no good waiting area. Entrance by the main road and quite busy...
Room quite clean but shared bathroom (bathroom entrance is in the room though)
Think she thinking to shift so it may be better to visit if that happened/happens.

I think she looks better than my previous impression of her.
Tries to please with some little gestures and sweet talk so a bit commercial.
Sensual part is not bad with CB etc... performed
Above mentioned can be a deadly combo KC trap...

Message non-existent so think twice if looking for acceptable message+looks+sensual combo

in/out of her place within 45 mins.

May still rtm but for reasons other than massage.
thanks~ was looking if there is any recent MR abt her...cos not sure yet if going to look for Ivy or Momo
Old 11-03-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
thanks~ was looking if there is any recent MR abt her...cos not sure yet if going to look for Ivy or Momo
Both are good in their own ways and both will make you turn your head if you meet them on the streets,

Ivy is very good at holding a conversation, shes able to talk from start to end non stop. lol.

Momo has very good playability, for sensual will go nude, no roaming restrictions.
Old 11-03-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Another ML who operates from a SPA.
Do take note.

http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-mei-massage/
Old 11-03-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1759 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Eventually you'll go for both, just matter of time

Ivy looks exactly like photo, so you get what you see; whereas Momo you have to based on what other bros wrote here. Both is a sub 7/10 to me.
Overall appearance Momo will wins bcos she got good height around 165, plus the boobs -> head turner. She dress to kill and her bbbj really kills!!! She can run the session very well, just lie back and enjoy!

Ivy is more simple, no exaggerating makeup/dressing, and no overwhelming gfe. I visited her on her first day back and frankly I found her sensual a bit lacking, but she make up with good company.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 11-03-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Rotipapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has any bro tried the big boob Nuru B2B ladies on SGL?

Hope to experience once and look for reco..
Old 11-03-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
252525 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=643289

Jolin is a very nice lady that working in a well known woman spa for many year that very good in body massage.Now she newly doing this
Old 11-03-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

As for mls, the most we can accept is $120 per hj, nude or topless. Anything above pls do not patronise. As recently now fls are charging $200 and above per shot atm it may snowball to the mls side to charge $150 per hj. I got some insiders news the day might come soon. Keep track of the mls make sure we stay focused and united making sure the mls prices do not jack up above a standard rate of $120.

If u happen to see $150/$160 ml per hj per hour massage pls do not visit and also for $200 above fls in fl2 or website anywhere. Thanks.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 11-03-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 9
DrXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yet again, i went back to Hawaii for her superb massage skills. as usual, she is able to bring the aches and the sores away with her skills. she is very nice to chat with, always enjoyable throughout the whole session. She showed me that she always received text asking if she is able to provide sex service, once again would like to remind you guys, she doesn't provide sex service. Please look for other girls if you need that.

If you are looking for good massage and good HJ. She is the right person to go to. You will leave the place as a happy man, no doubt!

http://prcprincess.com/model/hawaii/
Old 11-03-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 11
snakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysnakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrXXX View Post
Yet again, i went back to Hawaii for her superb massage skills. as usual, she is able to bring the aches and the sores away with her skills. she is very nice to chat with, always enjoyable throughout the whole session. She showed me that she always received text asking if she is able to provide sex service, once again would like to remind you guys, she doesn't provide sex service. Please look for other girls if you need that.

If you are looking for good massage and good HJ. She is the right person to go to. You will leave the place as a happy man, no doubt!

http://prcprincess.com/model/hawaii/
Once again I would to remind everyone that she is FULLY CLOTHED during the sensual. So if you dun mind that then do go ahead. To be fair she does reasonably good massage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1