The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-04-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 8
Aerodime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAerodime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bijidoritoz View Post
Nobody tried http://prcprincess.com/model/lissy/?
alluring looks and BJ, wonders why she is not "happening"
She has GND looks, i would rate her as slightly above average.

Massage was not too bad.

Tall, slim, nice sized tits which she will allow you to feast upon.

For me only HJ, i did not request for any additional services.

Hope this helps...
Old 22-04-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortian17 View Post
https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=13366151

1st visit was really impressive.. steamy bath actions, pretty good massage and very good sensual i must say..

unfortunately RTM was not so good… say tired la.. lazy… used some silly excuse not to shower..
sensual and overall attitude from 9.5/10 down to 6… passable still and kinda worth it. but with such big difference in attitude..
Not so good.. however do understand she’s human afterall, will have down-time..
i can only say that my first visit was really superb which is why i felt imbalance during the 2nd visit

May RTM once more cos my feel towards this lass quite good
Same here, she passed me a wet towel and ask me go bathe myself. Business must be really good for her. Without the bathroom bbbj, I don't see why I should continue, so no thanks, I walked out.
Old 23-04-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
Same here, she passed me a wet towel and ask me go bathe myself. Business must be really good for her. Without the bathroom bbbj, I don't see why I should continue, so no thanks, I walked out.
She's starting to hang up and sell . Given her look, im surprised she can actually get so popular
Old 23-04-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Where is the BBBJ? I don't see no BBBJ in her advertisement...
Old 23-04-2017, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
fortian17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfortian17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
She's starting to hang up and sell . Given her look, im surprised she can actually get so popular
I thought I was the only one who experience such grave indifference in service level during rtm. I was still thinking its seriously some issues she might be facing or probably time of the month coming. Oh well....

And well, I Guess we all know the reason she became popular this time round.
Old 23-04-2017, 01:46 AM
Samster

Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Where is the BBBJ? I don't see no BBBJ in her advertisement...
If you follow this thread, I think she even asked a bro to post about her BBBJ in the MR, so it is not a secret.

Actually same thing happened to me during my first visit, she was really wild in the bathroom. We finished with me pumping her mouth standing in the shower, she took everything in. It was really enjoyable, even FL may not do it, so must give credit where due.

So when she told me to bathe myself on 2nd visit (maybe because I didn't write her a good MR previously), I passed!
Bro baotohk is right about her look, w/o the bbbj I'll gladly save the 100 bucks.

Btw, one of the ex-ML is back as FL, I wrote a simple FR on the bad bonk thread. Sorry forgot what was her name previously.
Old 23-04-2017, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If you follow this thread, I think she even asked a bro to post about her BBBJ in the MR, so it is not a secret.

Actually same thing happened to me during my first visit, she was really wild in the bathroom. We finished with me pumping her mouth standing in the shower, she took everything in. It was really enjoyable, even FL may not do it, so must give credit where due.

So when she told me to bathe myself on 2nd visit (maybe because I didn't write her a good MR previously), I passed!
Bro baotohk is right about her look, w/o the bbbj I'll gladly save the 100 bucks.

Btw, one of the ex-ML is back as FL, I wrote a simple FR on the bad bonk thread. Sorry forgot what was her name previously.
Usually this kinda SYTs are so hot in the sugar-baby market until they don't have to bother about the business anymore after they are engaged with their sugar-daddies. That is one of the reason I won't entertain those MLs who have been "over-packaged" by the advertisers as these are the group of girls who attract sugar-daddies the most.

Of course, unless you are willing to spend and become one of their sugar-daddies, the table might turn.
Old 23-04-2017, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 8
Tan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
A bit surprised that your encounter with her was that bad. I'm okay with her looks and body because I like slim girls and I'm not a boobs person. So its just another instance of one man's meat being another's poison. Had visited her three times and each time, the experience was better than the previous one, perhaps due to good chemistry. During my most recent encounter, I requested to paint her as I read from SLG that another bro had painted her. Even though I'm not young and suave, and certainly not rich, she allowed me to do so. She actually allowed herself to enjoy it and reached her climax. The best part was that instead of lying down to recover her energy after orgasm, she immediately gave me a 69 HJ, which left me totally satisfied. In fact, can't decide now whether to RTM her or Xiao Man.
I agree with JasonJG, the services get better and better each time
Old 23-04-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Usually this kinda SYTs are so hot in the sugar-baby market until they don't have to bother about the business anymore after they are engaged with their sugar-daddies. That is one of the reason I won't entertain those MLs who have been "over-packaged" by the advertisers as these are the group of girls who attract sugar-daddies the most.

Of course, unless you are willing to spend and become one of their sugar-daddies, the table might turn.
She is a singer at night and if you are able to pay , anything is possible with her. Tips is of a paramount importance in her case
Old 23-04-2017, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bijidoritoz View Post
Nobody tried http://prcprincess.com/model/lissy/?
alluring looks and BJ, wonders why she is not "happening"
She's young, tall , slim and stay in attic apartment in the NE.

Massage wise is pretty good but GFE is lacking or maybe due to her "long" face, i did not initiate.

Covered BJ is average.

She's good as backup but not RTF material for me.
Old 23-04-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

Running out of option and tried some old flame the past month. Not going into details since they are already well reviewed in this thread.

Still top notched
1. Miqi
2. Abby - BBBJ
3. Aini

These 3 never fail to satisfy me at every session especially Miqi. She is always so fun and full of surprises

Average
1. Minmin
2. Momo
3. Hope

Probably will have to drop them as service quality dropped at each RTF. Getting complacent perhaps
Old 23-04-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Romas1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy.com/june-massage/

I have visited her a few times already, so share my experience with those who suffer from short time before ejaculation during sexual intercourse, normally, men are ashamed to talk about his premature ejaculation problem and expect longer time before the ejaculation so as to reach orgasm together with girl.
As learned from here, she provides JG and premature ejaculation massage, so I decided to give it a try and booked 90 minutes session.
She is pretty, attractive MILF and warmly welcomed me into room.
After shower, she asked me a few questions about premature ejaculation and started JG firstly.
Her JG technique is impressive and effective, the best one I have tried.
Taking about 20 minutes for JG, she commenced on premature ejaculation massage and explained some knowledge of the premature ejaculation massage.
Firstly, she carried out prostate/kidney health massage, pressing/kneading acupuncture points with thumb or palm from bottom of foot, leg and abdomen.
After that, she started to slowly stroke the shaft, testicles, and skin surrounding the penis to arouse my sexual desire, dilates the blood vessels which in result in longer and harder erections. When I feel myself getting excited or nearing orgasm, she immediately stop and hold in the area between the shaft and the glans with thumb and middle of fingers in opposition and squeeze and press it and wait for your erection to wane. She repeated the process a few times. She told me "This simple exercise method teaches your body to expect a release, but to delay that release. With regular use, you can increase how long you last during sexual activities."
To be effective, this method has to be done by female so that you can suit sexual stimulation (it is different from masturbation) and stop worrying and stressful mood during sexual intercourse.
After a few therapies, I felt I am not so sensitive and stressful and obviously improving my performance. As this is to remedy psychological problems, I should continue to visit her for the therapy.
Old 23-04-2017, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
Lartius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good Sunday, bros. Better jot down before I forget. Been chionging quite a bit lately, and returning to MLs from massage parlours (wind sibei strong there).

ML: Sassy
Looks: 6.5/10 (pre-MILF look and better looking than photos)
Body: 6.5/10 (B cups all natural, quite smooth)
Massage: 7/10 (Good effort and strength, covers almost all parts)
BJ: 6.5/10 (3G roaming and good stamina)
Damage: $100
RTM: Maybe, if happen to be in the area

ML: Jia Jia
Looks: 7.5/10 (SYT look and sibei playful)
Body: 9/10 (D cups all natural, tofu smooth, think already steam)
Massage: 7/10 (Good effort and strength, covers almost all parts)
BJ and BF: 7/10 (3G roaming and fucking slutty, explode all over breasts)
Damage: $100
RTM: Maybe, but she is also FL so not top of my list. Figure is to die for though.

Got two more MRs will post later. Chiong safe, bros.
Old 23-04-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:

While I agree with most of the earlier MRs on her services, she is not SYT.
I believe she got her fair share of rejection at the door. Hence the need to ask bro to include the extras in their MR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
She is a singer at night and if you are able to pay , anything is possible with her. Tips is of a paramount importance in her case
You are right, I only tip $10, hence the wet towel treatment when I RTM
Old 23-04-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 9
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
While I agree with most of the earlier MRs on her services, she is not SYT.
I believe she got her fair share of rejection at the door. Hence the need to ask bro to include the extras in their MR.

You are right, I only tip $10, hence the wet towel treatment when I RTM
Visited her ytd. Service so so compare to Mi Mi and Mo Mo. She was using her phone quite often. Will not RTM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1