The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2024, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

All these texts are all too familiar, spouting sweet nothings.
Actions REALLY DO SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS, just remember that.
If she could, she would but she isn't right?
I saw from your other screenshots what she will pay u back etc.
Im assuming that hasnt been done, obviously?

Anyway, like I mentioned, if it's not a significant amount of money, take it as a bad debt, you did some charity and get rid of her out of your life. Out of sight, out of mind, the KC feeling will fade eventually. Then next step is to heal from the inside and mentally get through this traumatic experience and LEARN FROM IT AND DONT COMMIT THIS MISTAKE AGAIN!
Why go through the stress and drama of going through court proceedings for thousands of dollars, is it worth the time, energy and effort? If u say the sum is >$100K, can still consider getting a lawyer to retrieve back, but just be mentally prepared that it may drag on for years.

I now look at these whores (and all women in general) very differently and I remind myself I am not gonna be the sucker in any relationship.
I am going to put in low effort into chasing women UNLESS they reciprocate back MORE than me (i.e. they "love" me more than I "love" them)
Old 06-04-2024, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
All these texts are all too familiar, spouting sweet nothings.
Actions REALLY DO SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS, just remember that.
If she could, she would but she isn't right?
I saw from your other screenshots what she will pay u back etc.
Im assuming that hasnt been done, obviously?

Anyway, like I mentioned, if it's not a significant amount of money, take it as a bad debt, you did some charity and get rid of her out of your life. Out of sight, out of mind, the KC feeling will fade eventually. Then next step is to heal from the inside and mentally get through this traumatic experience and LEARN FROM IT AND DONT COMMIT THIS MISTAKE AGAIN!
Why go through the stress and drama of going through court proceedings for thousands of dollars, is it worth the time, energy and effort? If u say the sum is >$100K, can still consider getting a lawyer to retrieve back, but just be mentally prepared that it may drag on for years.

I now look at these whores (and all women in general) very differently and I remind myself I am not gonna be the sucker in any relationship.
I am going to put in low effort into chasing women UNLESS they reciprocate back MORE than me (i.e. they "love" me more than I "love" them)
I agreed , cause once go court it’s not only financial but also emotion. Every dirty laundry will be aired .
I am in this KC-ed trap too, I kept thinking I am the lucky one which till now she is consistent but later I don’t know what would happened.
Old 06-04-2024, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
I agreed , cause once go court it’s not only financial but also emotion. Every dirty laundry will be aired .
I am in this KC-ed trap too, I kept thinking I am the lucky one which till now she is consistent but later I don’t know what would happened.
My Chinese lawyer say the court proceedings will be in China. I only need to give evidence & remittance, passport & id documents I no need attend , he will attend. Dirty laundry I not sure but is confidential here in sg.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 06-04-2024, 04:07 PM
Samster

DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
My Chinese lawyer say the court proceedings will be in China. I only need to give evidence & remittance, passport & id documents I no need attend , he will attend. Dirty laundry I not sure but is confidential here in sg.
I am not familiar with the courts or laws in China but you may still need to appear in person when the judge passes his judgement. I sincerely hope your Chinese lawyer is reliable and trustworthy, since you are not physically there, there is only so limited control & information you can have about the situation and court proceedings.

Dirty laundry would be the least of your worries. If it needs to be aired to win the case, so be it.
Old 06-04-2024, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post

I would warn you about your KC trap situation but every one is unique.
All i can say is, don't put in 100% (even though as men we tend to be rather emotional and want to "provide"), take more than you give if that's possible. Use your head not heart to think and open your eyes to the red flags (if any), really OPEN YOUR EYES. Sometimes a 3rd parties pespective is good too because we are often blinded by "love".
Hopefully your story has a happy ending
Old 06-04-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
I would warn you about your KC trap situation but every one is unique.
All i can say is, don't put in 100% (even though as men we tend to be rather emotional and want to "provide"), take more than you give if that's possible. Use your head not heart to think and open your eyes to the red flags (if any), really OPEN YOUR EYES. Sometimes a 3rd parties pespective is good too because we are often blinded by "love".
Hopefully your story has a happy ending
Thanks bro , I always read this thread to warn myself
Old 06-04-2024, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am not familiar with the courts or laws in China but you may still need to appear in person when the judge passes his judgement. I sincerely hope your Chinese lawyer is reliable and trustworthy, since you are not physically there, there is only so limited control & information you can have about the situation and court proceedings.

Dirty laundry would be the least of your worries. If it needs to be aired to win the case, so be it.
I got no idea my Chinese lawyer take care of my investments in Shanghai & Beijing for a long time 15years. He just ask me relax say sure win case once proceed on.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 07-04-2024, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu View Post
Did any guys get shasimi from xiao mi, or am I the only lucky 1...haha, I think regular should get from her.
Don't bluff lah. How can u try a real life girl when everyone knows u are a Bangla cock sucker and loves to get his asshole stretched?
Old 07-04-2024, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 21
tatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Don't bluff lah. How can u try a real life girl when everyone knows u are a Bangla cock sucker and loves to get his asshole stretched?
Yes , bros here I am again sorry my retard son Angmo lover now hoping his own father is being fuck by Bangla。 yes I am telling all bros here ...yes your father stinky mouth that u have same dna also fuck by tons of blangla here. Oops same like you ...wow that's what we said like father like son. But knn why he fuck u also ... oh ya la must punish u la, because your mouth so stinky like your mother ccb. Lol
Old 07-04-2024, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 6
Skyzfire is one of the Best!Skyzfire is one of the Best!Skyzfire is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesbonk1 View Post
Bro can share CTC thanks
Better not share any contact to this person 😅
Number already right there in front of him also didn't see.
Old 07-04-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to behold

Anyone have good FR at Dickson road or nearby?
Old 08-04-2024, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3045 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

U healing spa Owen road. Shiok
Old 08-04-2024, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 16
TN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of lightTN_man is a glorious beacon of light

Any Bros visited Belilios? There the photo of the gal in WC is too good to be true, haven't try but skeptical. Want to make sure if it is not bait and switch.
Old 08-04-2024, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2787 / Power: 3
AlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
She is being recycled as M*m* at Rowell, when asked whether she worked at Geylang before, she lied that she is new to Sg and have never been to K's shop at all. Won't recommend her. Boob augmentation gone wrong, doesn’t even provide any form of massage, service is rushed and abysmal.
She is at $150 fxxk shop but wants more $50 + $120.
Old 08-04-2024, 10:25 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 0
sparklyCum is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersparklyCum is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersparklyCum is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersparklyCum is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontcheatmeleh View Post
Anyone have good FR at Dickson road or nearby?
This ML quite new here, looks 90% like foto. Only basic package, abit pricey.

Can request her to wear stockings if you have fetish.

She usually busy, better to booked before going.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1