The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2011, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: Season Greeting

To all Bros:

Happy Lunar New Year!

Cheers to good health and all the best.

Gong Xi Fa Cai.

I thank you.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

新年快乐 to all Bro's may u all huat huat !!!:
Old 05-02-2011, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 14
SaveMoney is a name known to allSaveMoney is a name known to allSaveMoney is a name known to allSaveMoney is a name known to allSaveMoney is a name known to allSaveMoney is a name known to all
Season Greeting

Good evening bros

Happy Chinese New Year

By now all bros should have 发财. 恭喜 all bros.
However consider a WLs who stop work for 5 days due to this festive season. She pay S$500/- rental fee and no income. So some WLs probably be back to work ASAP. Less those who 发财.
May be 发财 bros can bring more income to non-发财 WLs. Having say that it is up to bros' choice. Bros please do not feel offended.

恭喜发财
Old 12-06-2011, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Happy fathers’ day

Sat papers wrote on human trafficking in this region, again same shits and I wonder, has the editors interview the authority? Probably you guys will notice the front page is at Desker’s brothel. For your information the WLs in it were Lbs.

I don’t think they were forced into vices; these ladies were in their tricks for years. So for the general public that article was misleading, sometimes we wanted to help and it backfires. Certain degrees censorships are necessary; we are not talking on Adult materials here.

Let me used mine imagination here, say I was the agent at Batam, an 18 year old girl came to me. She wanted a loan so I gave her 2 options. Became a maid over at Singapore, worked hard get looked down upon, probably molest by the male boss. Of course not necessary it happens, we know not every man took advantage of petite overseas maid. Low salary and, after 4 years still cannot payback the loans.

Second option, dress in nice clothing, easy works with high pay, but agents and OKTs get the commissions. Payback on loans, well if she is willing I guess 2 years she is free to leave. Somehow many girls wish to return to their tricks; probably she has a pool of customers. Thanks to CD, the risk is low so, I think her next problem. She took another higher loan, if shits happened; she is out of the picture.

I would like to ask the editors a question, what about this generation of PRC sex workers? They have all really taken over the SEX industry in this country; we have seen it at PRC town and, GL brothels not forgetting the streets. No worry, I might be able to provide a solution, the home affairs have to work closely with the PRC home team. This is 1 of the prevention, end of the days we do not encourage more SEX workers even for brothers who desire them.

Enough I take this opportunity to wish every father here a wonderfully Sunday. Never think outside woman are more pretty then your spouse. Don’t believe this shits, the person who wrote it in Sunday Newpaper deserved to get his cock cut off. I was shocked; the front page is “be better than a hooker.”

Never trust a hooker, the Hollywood movies were correct. The hulk too had this advice; eat healthy with a lot of exercise. Say your prayers and, believe in yourself. Do not let other people tell you different, I would put this in my mind every time I walk the lane of PT brothels.
Old 19-06-2011, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: Season Greeting - 19 June "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY"

Greetings Bros!

To all the dads: Happy Father's Day!

Cheers.
Old 30-07-2011, 01:10 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Tales from the crypt

The lunar 7 month is here, again! Is time for ghost story, I have 1.

In the beginning there is heaven, and earth, and earth was in darkness.

(Yes we are talking of Genesis).

But it is never empty; there were creatures of, demons that walked on it. The demons have 7 keys, where they consort their power. God said, let there be lights! It came and, it scares the shits out of them, so they scattered the keys across the universe.

Fast forward 3 millennium.

1 found its way into here; the demons need 7 in order to return the world into darkness. A theft stole it, pursue from the devil and found his way at the foot of the hill. The son of a carpenter, crucified by the Romans, forgive me, we are not at church.

He uncaps the key, filled it with blood and burned. No, not all the blood belongs to Jehovah, some are... It started the first crusade; along there were soldiers and ordinary man who protected it. We ensure it is never empty.

The devil walked among us, he held many shapes but, same throughout. Broken promises and, you know what, brother? I say he killed you anyway. I called him DEMON KNIGHT.

Lights, camera and, ACTION!

“You think I wanted this? Neither did I asked for the 7 stars, on my palm is not that I set the rules or something.” William Sadler as Brayker, the demon knight.

“For crying out loud, Brayker give me the key, so we could all get on with our lives.” Billy Zane is the collector.

“You belong in hell and, stayed there!” Jade Pinkett is the beautifully Jeryline to the collector, she is the next Demon Knight.
Old 25-10-2011, 09:20 PM
Samster

Talking Dr Amy Khor

She will chair the HIV/ AIDS committee, probably Kelantan’s clinic new boss. Good for her, wish her the best and, hoping she would monitor this country SEX industry well.

As much as I wish PT brothels will maintain the first generation, I mean Malaysian call girls. Somehow, in this industry is pretty much better we could have variety of races. So, Dr Khor is time you proceed to the next generation, which will be PRC girls.

On behalf of brothers, happy Deepavali to Indian brothers here. May the festival of lights, guide us to the correct path. Have a wonderfully holiday!
Old 26-10-2011, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 13
upme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterupme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterupme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Season Greeting

bros

happy holiday

Regards
Old 05-11-2011, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 13
Purify deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good morning and Happy holiday

Cheers
Old 04-12-2011, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!

Happy Anniversary to all bros

Cheers
Old 11-12-2011, 06:33 PM
Samster

Talking Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Remember 1 January? You woke up committed to a smaller waistline and an obese bank balance? But 48 hours later, you were nursing a “hamstring injury” with the help of a tube of Pringles?

According to an article, two-thirds of you have all really broken your New Year’s resolutions. Do not wait until 2012 to try again, get back on it now. Just look at some of your pathetic reasons for giving up, and if they don’t shame you into renewing your vows, let me with no concept of the word “quit”, offer you some advice…

I always try to give up bonking, and fail, so this year I decided to eat healthily. So far so good.

I decide to give up PT trips after Violet quit the scene, did pretty well for days. Then H22 Michelle came and I got utterly wasted, buried my face in Li Wen’s tits and return home a happy man. There’s always next year.

On New Year’s Day, I went for my first PT session. It was also my last session. It was enlightening!

I’d try to tempt fate by declaring without SEX for 6 months. Obviously, I was hoping this would mean I got laid by Candy and Jolene. Sadly, I’m still on course.

BIBLE: Basic Instructions before Leaving Earth

I’m just a man trying to leave his mark in history- National treasure, book of secrets.

2010 New Year’s resolution survey- the findings:

62% of brothers fail to keep their resolutions for over 6 weeks.
300% of us are more likely to succeed if we take it up, rather than give it up.
82% of people who gave up their New Year’s resolution failed.
75% of those who failed in 2011 are eager to repeat the same process next year.
24% failed in keeping their resolutions lasted less than a day.

To everybody who met rejections by the girls, you can only blame yourself for this failure. Stop making excuses and get on with it.

Happy New Year, may gods bless this country, and its people. Is awesome!
Old 21-12-2011, 09:41 PM
Samster

Smile 2012

You had a choice, find yourself down the beach, and get a cold beer. Enjoy the last sunset, which is not a bad idea, by the way.

Or you could ride with me, just 1 last time and many years from now, lying on your deathbed. You look upon the LORD and, you said.

LORD, I had mine fun.

All is forgiven because the LORD loves crazy people, and there are many crazy brothers over here.

Have a blessed new year.
Old 30-12-2011, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Happy New Year, may gods bless this country, and its people. Is awesome!
and may the gods bless petain, with more girls...heh heh.. they are awesome!!
and leave behind many a beautiful memory...
Old 31-12-2011, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ♥ new year ♥ 2012 !!
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ☆★☆★☆ ★☆ to all SBF members and LPT
Old 31-12-2011, 10:46 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Season Greeting

WISHING EVERYONE

A

VERY

MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1