The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2015, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: New 2WH Chinese Girl Opened

Past 15 yrs PRC girls are the most beautifully of all FT girls in this country. We are paying for their beauty nothing else. Next gen I guess is Russian girls because of small built. And they are ang mo.
Old 28-09-2015, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New 2WH Chinese Girl Opened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_addict View Post
No. 35. Try at your own risk.
I pay for 150. After 20min want to end the session. Totally now service. Still dare to ask for tips. Keeps pain through out the session...
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephlim184 View Post
Thanks for the alert. Is Singaporean really looks fucking idiot to them. Blacklist this number.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds View Post
Tried 35 too. Had to bath myself. After the deed. Claim cold and put on clothes and laid down and no GFE.
An online buddy asked me to try her recently but another real world buddy of mine who took the 1 hour session ($150) told me that this G35's service is indeed below par - condom BJ, no frenching allowed, minimum cat bath and lots of other restrictions. However she is very chio, tall and slim with B tits. Prolly one can opt for the $100 per 30 mins program to "test water" first if one digs chio youngish looking lass ... Good luck!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-10-2015, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Saw this house closed for business for 1 week (12th to 18th October).. any bros know why closed for so long?
Old 17-10-2015, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3693 / Power: 19
p00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond repute

Could be infection going on in house, kena suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysammy12345 View Post
Saw this house closed for business for 1 week (12th to 18th October).. any bros know why closed for so long?
Old 17-10-2015, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Virus outbreak
Old 17-10-2015, 09:29 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

My sources told me that WLs of this house were caught soliciting for business via wechat platform and hence, it was suspended for operation for a week ...

Prostitution is legal in Singapore but not soliciting for business and/or advertising for such business ... GL legal OKT obviously cannot advertise their business in SBF and/or in other portal ... AV takes this very seriously ... If you are observant, there is an OKT Assistant who setup a thread of his boss shop in GL150 thread a few years ago is risking being suspended but neither he is very active nor I see much participation in his sub thread these days ... Prolly due to lack of WL in his boss shop.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-10-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
My sources told me that WLs of this house were caught soliciting for business via wechat platform and hence, it was suspended for operation for a week ...

Prostitution is legal in Singapore but not soliciting for business and/or advertising for such business ... GL legal OKT obviously cannot advertise their business in SBF and/or in other portal ... AV takes this very seriously ... If you are observant, there is an OKT Assistant who setup a thread of his boss shop in GL150 thread a few years ago is risking being suspended but neither he is very active nor I see much participation in his sub thread these days ... Prolly due to lack of WL in his boss shop.
You referring to the house at L16 near the Westerhout Road junction?
Old 18-10-2015, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
You referring to the house at L16 near the Westerhout Road junction?
Absolutely yes ... Diagonally opposite 54A ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1