The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2011, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aunt-in-Law

I always read with a pinch of sugar

Keep up the story going
Old 06-12-2011, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for more
Old 06-12-2011, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11886 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for your next move..

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 07-12-2011, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
almighty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yearning for more....
Old 07-12-2011, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

hope i am not too late.....
Old 07-12-2011, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

wow! must pitch my tent here and wait for more action,
already having an erection right now after reading,
please cont' bro TS.
Old 07-12-2011, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

As she fumbled herself to get up, things get worst and she totally loses her balance and fell on me again. This time, acting as if I was trying to support her from falling down, I placed my hands at her blossom and in the process, 3/4 of her right side breast came over her top and I was greeted by a huge patch with pointy nipps...

Immediate, my hard-on was stiffen to the max. She just frozed there, and we were staring at each other. Next thing I knew, she moved forwarded towards me and I moved towards her. Our lips locked in a deep and desperate kiss. I kept my hands busy caressing and fondling her huge melons while she keep squeezing my manhood. Our breathing and head beat were strong citing our excitement.

We paused for a breathe and she quickly moved out of the position for some air and I did the same.

"Its so warm down there, she exclaimed, fanning herself to cover the awkward, but I embrace her in my arms and deep kiss her again. She reacted back with grabbing my tool and massaging it. Slowly, I moved my french kiss to licking her ears and neck down with her giving our soft moan while my hands are busy with her melons thru her loose tee.

I licked her for a while and helped her removed her oversized tee, wat greeted me was a hug saggy melons and body expected of a lady in her late 40s. There wasn't any panties as expected. Like a hungry wolve, I strike at her blossom give them full attention with caressing, licking and sucking her nipps... She got very arouse and keeps playing with my hair... moans were soft and at times loud when I suck hard on the nips with my tongue swirling at her nipps with my moist saliva as lubricant.

Slowly I moved down south while she was still standing, at this point of time, I noticed precums dripping on her leg thigh from my rod earlier on when I was in close contact with her while I did heavy foreplay on her TOP.

She shivers as I lick my way downwards and she adjusted herself and placed a leg on the computer chair for me to easily reach her lovehole. She shaved herself neatly and there wasn't any smell as I proceed nearer. To help me, she gracefully used her hands to part her clits for me to lick, I observed her wetness was dripping down her thighs as well from the foreplay on her and gladly lick them near to the pussy, she shivers with every touch of my tongue and as I painted her clitoris and clits, she grabs me tightly on my head and pushed me close to her pussy, nearly suffocating me in the process...

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 07-12-2011, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 21
lonelyboy is a glorious beacon of lightlonelyboy is a glorious beacon of lightlonelyboy is a glorious beacon of lightlonelyboy is a glorious beacon of lightlonelyboy is a glorious beacon of light

thanks for sharing :P reminds me of a story that happened some time back.. might share it if i find the time to do so

It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up.

Banned/Scammers list
Justin Bieber
Old 07-12-2011, 01:10 PM
Samster

ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

you are there and please do cont', can't control anymore,
you know what I mean.
Old 07-12-2011, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyboy View Post
thanks for sharing :P reminds me of a story that happened some time back.. might share it if i find the time to do so
of course you have the time, am waiting for your part.
Old 07-12-2011, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11886 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Aunt-in-Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
As she fumbled herself to get up, things get worst and she totally loses her balance and fell on me again. This time, acting as if I was trying to support her from falling down,
Slowly I moved down south while she was still standing, at this point of time, I noticed precums dripping on her leg thigh from my rod earlier .........gracefully used her hands to part her clits for me to lick, I observed her wetness was dripping down her thighs as well from the foreplay on her and gladly lick them near to the pussy, she shivers with every touch of my tongue and as I painted her clitoris and clits, she grabs me tightly on my head and pushed me close to her pussy, nearly suffocating me in the process...
So yummy, more please....upz

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 07-12-2011, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Starkarat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more
sexciting story please....
Old 07-12-2011, 06:33 PM
Samster

geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Sensing her desire for more attention on her sensitive south, I licked furiously and shaking my head allowing my lips, tongue to rub against her clits area. At the same time, mixing her juices with my saliva to lubricate my movement, I sent her soon to the stage of no return.

She grabbed my head hard against her pussy and I felt her legs shivered, body tensing, she moaned loudly with approval that she had cummed...

However, I didn't stop and continued my shaking movement down south, this action sent her to heaven several times over the next few minutes... However, I can't carry on anymore as I felt dizzy already violently shaking my head from left to right just to rub well for her to have multiple climax...

I just sat down on the ground, trying to recover from my violent action, and MAY just sat down in front of me panting...

Conversation in Chinese

"U are so bad" she said... "but you are good", "Now its my turn to help you". I was still in my state of dizziness, but I felt something good, she is now massaging my manhood with her hands while she starts licking me from my neck and down to my nipps. I felt so sensitive and shiok at the same time, my aunt-in-law is good, I guess all women of her age would be experienced in satisfying any man now.... As I regain my state of mind, I slowly stand up and in the process, have my rod slapped on my aunt-in-law's face...

My Contributions

Three Sisters

Old 07-12-2011, 07:22 PM
Samster

Conversation in Chinese (Next time I won't put disclaimer liao)

"Opps... Sorry, I didn't mean to..." I said.

"Its OK, I like it" and she took my wet dripping rod and slap it against her
mouth, then playfully held my rod at its base to extend my manhood to full
length for her. She skillfully wrapped her moist lips around my shaft, slowly and gentlely gliding against the length of my rod.

I watched her lips slowly engulf my near 5 inch down her mouth and felt my "head" hit her throat. OMG. A deep throat experience from MAY, someone I would never have dream about possible, but here she is, slowly engulfing my manhood down her mouth and throat, it felt so warm, so smooth and so wet. It wasn't a rush job like normally what most women did. It was a slow superb wet and sloppy blowjob from her. It was like a small movement every second and took her nearly 5 sec to reach the base. That was how slow she did the BJ.

I closed my eyes enjoying and feeling each inch of my tool in her mouth with her skillful tongue swirling around my shaft. It was an experience that I still recall til now... She held my shaft with pressure so that I will remain stiff and wouldn't fire quickly. I endured this ordeal for the next 10 minutes but can't hold on anymore.

"argh... I wanna cum now..." I exclaimed with her slow, teasing and smooth sucking... Noting that I can't control anymore, MAY release her hand's pressure and allowed my cream of essense to spurt out from my tip, it was a strong ejecuation from me. And I creamed her face with my sticky cum. While so, she kept pumping out my cum til I was dry, then use my shaft and slap against her face spreading my cum all over her face. It was a sight I will never forget. My cream on my aunt-in-law and slapping her with my rod.

She would occasionally put my rod back into her mouth and suck it and sending me to heaven as it was the most sensitive moment after firing my rounds. She knows I need to recover, so she pulled me over to the bed area (my cousin's bed) and hugged me. There, we frenched kiss each other furiously and I took my chance to touch her all over, caressing her breast, squeezing her nipps, fingering her lovehole, making her moan. We were like lovers playing without saying much, just all the body gesture of lust and sex with each other...

After some playing, we turned over and started eating each other out again...

My Contributions

Three Sisters

Old 07-12-2011, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
skymontana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy