The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2015, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Daunt99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Trading : 'T' Series, 'PTOI' Series, BRV and CRV collection

Bongz have his stuff or so called claimed to if you be reasonable with him and deal with patience I believe the sets will be delivered. Add me up on Skype at daunt99 for other private trades etc
Old 30-11-2015, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 12
bozarack is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbozarack is a Helpful and Caring Samster

update: waiting for him to transfer money back.

till then he is a scammer.

will remove all my posts once he transfers it back.
Old 30-11-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 12
qwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

fellow bros. pls think carefully before you trade with this guy. everything u send him will definitely either be traded or sold off for his own benefit.
Old 30-11-2015, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 9
bongz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbongz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertybus View Post
fellow bros. pls think carefully before you trade with this guy. everything u send him will definitely either be traded or sold off for his own benefit.
So you say when I trade I must be kind hearted and compassionate and be selfless? You siao ah.

You trade with me, you get the set, you happy. You care what other people think meh, lol.
Old 01-12-2015, 12:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -373 / Power: 0
joejoewonsg joejoewonsg joejoewonsg joejoewonsg

the chinese saying. Ping Feng bu qi Lang. Calm wind cant raise a wave.

So beware of the scammer bongz. He already cheated me and a few bros. Up to u guys to risk.

I dont wana waste too much time proving hes a scammer. U all try lor...

tio scammed liao dont come here jjww.
Old 04-12-2015, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 19
basara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud of

according to Thread starter (he said last sale before he close), there must have been bro who brought from him already.

so if those bro really got the set, can just post here saying they received the full set to prove he is not scamming.

best if those bro do not use an account that were just created or something

I am not saying TS cannot be trusted, I am just saying a little prove by those who already brought the vids
will help people to be more willing to buy

Last edited by basara_evil; 04-12-2015 at 05:36 PM.
Old 04-12-2015, 06:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
hosinsauce is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

brother just share your collection ba
Old 05-12-2015, 07:13 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

I ask him for screenshots he cannot provide lol
Old 07-12-2015, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1596 / Power: 18
siithh has a brilliant futuresiithh has a brilliant futuresiithh has a brilliant futuresiithh has a brilliant futuresiithh has a brilliant futuresiithh has a brilliant futuresiithh has a brilliant futuresiithh has a brilliant futuresiithh has a brilliant futuresiithh has a brilliant futuresiithh has a brilliant future

drop me a pm/skype name for trades for more uncommon stuffs, strictly trades only not for sale
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1