The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2004, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ratchada Soi 4

Hi Juggernutt

I used to be an expat. Called it a day for the corporate world, tired of the shit. Still run up and down LOS because of my personal work.

"good" girls? good girls as in "ladies who dont sell sex"? I do know plenty of them, one of them was my former girlfriend. there are contributors and readers in here who have asked me to recommend, the problem is that they dont really understand LOS and the people plus the need to have a really solid mastery of the thai language (which I am still not there yet, far away in fact from my goal) that I do not really wish to introduce or recommend.

Good girls are not interested in sex until they become your girl.....the road to making them your girl is winding and hard. If the girl goes to bed easily with you with all your courtship bullshit....she will not be loyal to you all the time and you will never be at ease in your heart when you are not with her.
Old 01-07-2004, 03:15 PM
Samster

Hi Juggernutt

another thing is when you get a good girl to be your GF, you have to understand the Thai people and their situation in the middle or lower-middle class....they need to party very wild in every fortnight....anything can happen in their wild party.....things happen...and they hide resolutely behind excuses like 'drunk-dont-know-what-happened' or 'didnt-know-the-guy-was-an-asshole'.........they can go into things knowing that such dangers are existant and yet still go into such activities....it takes too much trouble to try to change their thinking unless they change themselves. I have not tasted this but my thai friends who are good girls have gone into this....home parties and the girl can end up sleeping naked on the bed alone and her friends all gone home etc....(yes, the whole house is properly locked) If the naked sleeping girl is your GF....do you trust her if she tells you that nothing happened and you dont have a person who is there at the party that you fully trust to back up her words? LOL. I stayed out of that freaking argument when the whole bunch of us got together again over a coffee session......sometimes the mildest guy or girl in the group can order a beer, down the mug of beer and fling the empty glass mug onto the floor and behave as if he/she is just flinging a piece of tissue paper onto the floor....the feel of embarassment, anger for everyone is hard to explain...as a non-thai, I am inclined to ignore the whole incident and walk off without a word or a care.....

even for any of the so-called bros in here that would like to speak up for my gf if she does all these, I take it as a pinch of salt.

we spend more time thinking and acting rationally than them. this doesnt mean that we are superior or inferior to them.
Old 01-07-2004, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 23
CumKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumKing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCumKing is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by delifrance
Hi Juggernutt

another thing is when you get a good girl to be your GF, you have to understand the Thai people and their situation in the middle or lower-middle class....they need to party very wild in every fortnight....anything can happen in their wild party.....things happen...and they hide resolutely behind excuses like 'drunk-dont-know-what-happened' or 'didnt-know-the-guy-was-an-asshole'.........they can go into things knowing that such dangers are existant and yet still go into such activities....it takes too much trouble to try to change their thinking unless they change themselves. I have not tasted this but my thai friends who are good girls have gone into this....home parties and the girl can end up sleeping naked on the bed alone and her friends all gone home etc....(yes, the whole house is properly locked) If the naked sleeping girl is your GF....do you trust her if she tells you that nothing happened and you dont have a person who is there at the party that you fully trust to back up her words? LOL. I stayed out of that freaking argument when the whole bunch of us got together again over a coffee session......sometimes the mildest guy or girl in the group can order a beer, down the mug of beer and fling the empty glass mug onto the floor and behave as if he/she is just flinging a piece of tissue paper onto the floor....the feel of embarassment, anger for everyone is hard to explain...as a non-thai, I am inclined to ignore the whole incident and walk off without a word or a care.....

even for any of the so-called bros in here that would like to speak up for my gf if she does all these, I take it as a pinch of salt.

we spend more time thinking and acting rationally than them. this doesnt mean that we are superior or inferior to them.
Just like I always share with my closer bros interested in all things thai....

Just when one thinks we know them thais ( simply bec one was put up there for 1-10 years ), when the layers after layers of their social mores peel before our eyes, we realized we know NUTS abt them....

Still pretty much a culture shock I would term it....

In d end...still.....

chalk & cheese,

CK
Old 02-07-2004, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
juggernutt is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks fopr your info guys...
In other words better to go with the BG gals than the normal ones...because at least you what you are getting into?
In Indo...best thing is to get a office girl to become your GF. Free sex and you know she'll not play around on you.

I have a gal here I met at a bar.... I think she has called me a couple of times to my room. I like her...but just reluctant to call her back. Should I do it? What could I expect...
Pay longtime again? Or what? Best thing with her. Pretty sweet girl, good english and hell of a pair of tits. A little fed up being alone in BKK.
Old 02-07-2004, 02:43 PM
Samster

Hi

Cumking is right. Juggernutt....enjoy.....just be careful and always sleep with one eye open because she may give you free but you have to be cautious, she may fly to your homeland to hunt you down after softening you well enough to get vital info from you or she may hook up her friends who are influential enough to cause a lot of inconvenience to you.

cheers.
Old 04-07-2004, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
MangDa...that's the word they usually use on people who take advantage of people.
"MangDa" is a very hard word in Thai, never never use it on Thais....sure fight..

Mangda meaning is Men living on Women ....not take advantage on people.....

Gigolo.....they call them Mangda....another word for Mangda in thai is "Ka Chua"
Old 05-07-2004, 09:50 AM
Samster

Hi Thaiboy

oh yes I do agree. I guess that in my dealings with them, the use of the word puts a lot of WL into their place when they try to play all kinds of excuses to draw money from me for anything outside the sex service. Maybe I am too harsh, maybe I am too cutting for the WLs. I stick to my way because I have lived and seen enough of such tricks by WLs, especially the super turtles....few have seen their blades until they pull them out of you.

I expanded the use of the word to encompass "taking advantage of people" because I see so many of their actions (ie. not only the WL but a lot of people who work in the night entertainment industry).

as in "Ka Chua", the direct translation means "ma leng sarp", that's "cockroach" in thai. at least the "ka chua" in our terms in relation with WL means a guy that takes comissions from WLs' earnings. The term "Mangda" in thailand is more than that because "papa san" and "mama san" who take commissions are not labelled "mangda" in thailand, so does the giggolos who worked to service women for a fee (I used to party in a Boy Bar for two months straight, got to know the whole chain gang, the owner who is a lady became a good friend, no cover charge for me when I go there). The ones who are labelled "mangda" really live at the expense of the women, these are the ones who have women giving them money not for sex but for living expenses.

hehehe....I used to know one "cupboard girl" who works in Emmanuelle ap nam (the private collection type - closed door type, not the aquarium girls) and stays in Wattana, when her boyfriend comes down from the taxi upon arrival at Wattana mansion, she will go and pay the taxi driver.....now...that's what I called "mangda" and "turning the tables around on a WL". Oh yes....and she does appear at the Boy Bar alone or with friends from time to time.

LOL. cheers.
Old 06-07-2004, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
free is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfree is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Good girls are not interested in sex until they become your girl.....the road to making them your girl is winding and hard. If the girl goes to bed easily with you with all your courtship bullshit....she will not be loyal to you all the time and you will never be at ease in your heart when you are not with her.
Haha, how I understand this ... Still working on it even as we are on the road to getting married . Encouragement is that she is getting more relax and we have come a few steps further from the initial kiss on the cheek.

Consolation here is that I have yet to have any occassion where I have even 1 reason to worry that she may not be loyal.
Old 07-07-2004, 05:03 AM
Samster

What's the story on the uni chicks. These gals just drive me out of my mind...those too tight tshirts with brassy shiny buttons. WOW.
I saw one of them wearing the tight shirt see thru...black lacy bra underneath!!! at National stadium station...

Any success with these chicks?
I know on worldsexguide a guy is faking his relationships with uni girls, but IMO he's full of BS.
Anyway just wondering how to hook up with one..or maybe if any of them work semi pro?

Relationship with a TG...IMO it depends how the TG reacts to you. If she's totally in love with you..she'll do anything for you. Give you money etc, but if she's not I think TG's are ruthless enough to "use" you as a means to an end..aka as a moneymachine.
Old 07-07-2004, 12:38 PM
Samster

Hi

hooking uni girls? sometimes it's just a matter of going straight to them and ask directions if you are in a public place, eg. Siam Square, Shopping Centres, JJ market.

another way is to check the location of the university, go to the budget pubs and hair salons.....the hair salons are the best because you can get girls who work as WLs or looking for sugar daddies. Best time to hit the hair salons is 5.30pm to 7pm and if the staff of the hair salon are guys or gays.

cheers.

PS: Chula Uni takes more effort because most families that are well-to-do send their girls there, so these girls are not really interested in 'salivating' foreigners who approach them for such purposes. It takes more of a friend recommend friend tactic to get them.
Old 07-07-2004, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

i believe there are many success stories on UNI girl by many lao jiao esp the old delphi forum and sawadee bro
but some claim UNI but how u know she is from UNI
by wearing a tight school-U when mtg u?
student pass?
who cares man!!!
as long as she is chio and u have a good time wif her jus take and keep it as a memories
maybe next time can tell ur son ur SUCCESS stories
Old 07-07-2004, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
GiddlyGook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since we're talking about uni girls, one of the biggest mysteries of the universe is that when you see most of them, they are never carrying anything larger than a small handbag. No books, no writing pad, no pens, nary a haversack. Pretty advanced arent they? I mean taking notes with a super mini digicam and storing their books on a cellphone PDA?

The ones carrying books are from prob. from Chula or Thammasat because I know a couple.
Old 07-07-2004, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
GiddlyGook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiboy
"MangDa" is a very hard word in Thai, never never use it on Thais....sure fight..

Mangda meaning is Men living on Women ....not take advantage on people.....

Gigolo.....they call them Mangda....another word for Mangda in thai is "Ka Chua"
I guess the polar opposite of the maeng da (this is how I've heard it pronounced) is another phenomenon: the tau hua ngu. Literally translated: old head snake=old men who like young women. Look around you at bars and you will see both.

Some Thai for those who want to make Thais marvel at your breadth of vocabulary
Old 08-07-2004, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiddlyGook
Since we're talking about uni girls, one of the biggest mysteries of the universe is that when you see most of them, they are never carrying anything larger than a small handbag. No books, no writing pad, no pens, nary a haversack. Pretty advanced arent they? I mean taking notes with a super mini digicam and storing their books on a cellphone PDA?

The ones carrying books are from prob. from Chula or Thammasat because I know a couple.
haha..this one I agree...This shows that those from Chula/Thammasat are the more guai one
Old 08-07-2004, 02:39 AM
Samster

I tried it all...and at 30. I am not(yet) a tau hua ngu!!
Frankly I think these chicks just dig there little unis...like a badge of the elite. That's why IMO they keep wearing them?

I talked with one of them..asking why they wear it? I know woman just a bit...to know that if it's not that good looking or is embarrasing. They would change out of them ASAP.
With disregard of the effort and cost of changing them...

Vax I agree with you...if they are chio...go for it. Maybe i am snobbish...but them being Uni students there must be a certain kind of intelligence. Making them more interesting than just for sex...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1