The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2008, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of
Re: Share your sadfuck thaigirl stories here

Quote:
Originally Posted by murali View Post
as for sim card, break liao can go get replacement, so not really zun lor
As for Heart and Bank Account break liao cannot get replacement!!!
Old 16-12-2008, 12:00 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThailandRanger View Post
For bros with sadfuck thaigirl stories and dont mind sharing your experiences with fellow samsters, pls post here. Ill start

Met this massage girl and kindda like her. so next time went back bkk tapao her 1 whole day. subsequent visits to bkk also tabao her for abt 5-7 days. after 3rd time she dun wan take money. say she stay with me cus her heart want to see me. also came airport to pick me up and send me off.

Went to pattaya with her on my last trip. so far almost everyday i see her she will cry for some stupid reason this time no exception. very annoying make me feel like pai lang. nice trip makan alot n had a good time. came back to bangkok with diahorrea, legs wobbly cannot move liao lie in hotel bed. She go buy some medicine. i kapoh see her phone and saw some sent smses to other guys with "i miss u i love u i want to boom boom u too" no doubt to her customers. sipeh dulan. confronted her when she came back. she claims its for work. felt like an idiot and asked her to get out. she refused and started crying. said shes sorry, really love me bla bla bla. very dulan, so took her phone and read out the sms to her again. she threw it on the floor and kept apologising and the usual crap. said some nasty stuff to her and she cry more. dun care liao. tell her want to cry to somewhere else limpeh laosai whole day want to koon dun disturb me. but die die dun wan to go. then my food poisoning got worse. vomit few times until dehydrate. she want to take me to hospital. bo pian lan lan, dun go really will die. for the time i was sick she really took good care of me. heart also soften.

hospital bill 1600 baht knn. only consultation n diao pu toh zui. go back hotel cry again. heart soft liao so forgive her. she say will do anything for me. say will stop work n wont take customers calls. she took out her sim card and broke it into 2. now also dunno wat to do. sipeh sian
bro.... previously my thinking was like what you think now. keke... when my gal answer to her customer call. me very tulan one. but now think back. why should i tulan. I dont plan to maintain her. If she stop servicing her customers and just service me, i got to pay for her and her family living already. Since i do not plan to keep her. why should l bother who she talk to and miss to. As long as she service me kaokao during my staying. Everything is ok already what right? keke

Although what they said including miss you, love you and whatever crap which are not totally true from thier heart. but i like to hear it. keke.... song ma.... Very rare for a chun syt say "i miss you" to an uncle like me one. of course song la. hehe... but just hear only and will not take it seriously la. :P
Old 16-12-2008, 12:41 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Share your sadfuck thaigirl stories here

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
bro.... previously my thinking was like what you think now. keke... when my gal answer to her customer call. me very tulan one. but now think back. why should i tulan. I dont plan to maintain her. If she stop servicing her customers and just service me, i got to pay for her and her family living already. Since i do not plan to keep her. why should l bother who she talk to and miss to. As long as she service me kaokao during my staying. Everything is ok already what right? keke

Although what they said including miss you, love you and whatever crap which are not totally true from thier heart. but i like to hear it. keke.... song ma.... Very rare for a chun syt say "i miss you" to an uncle like me one. of course song la. hehe... but just hear only and will not take it seriously la. :P
It takes a real experience shifu to utter words of wisdom like that....respect respect!
Old 16-12-2008, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
No matter how far you have gone on a wrong road.
You can always turn back.
The choice is yours to make.

Listen to Aarchan Adidas, he is a spiritual Luang Por in the making.....
Old 16-12-2008, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
It takes a real experience shifu to utter words of wisdom like that....respect respect!
Wah sect gathering here sia all 3 gurus are here, adidas, playman and bro holyman....
Old 16-12-2008, 01:14 AM
Samster

When a man looks at a woman and sees only somebody to go to bed with, he is seeing her in relation to a fulfillment of some needs of his own and not as a woman at all.
Its like looking at cows and thinking only of roast beef.

To everyone who is trying to make their relationships work (be they with WLs or normal gals) ... I wish you all the best ... and my only advice is that life is too short for regrets ...

<< My views are my views and does not represent any other parties and is not meant to take sides with or against any other parties, i will try to give the gals side of the story, whether i am qualified or whether you believe is up to you cos there are bros here who know me personally...>>

As i had always emphasize the road is long u must really paced. Its too much an expensive game for the faint hearted....

Woman miracles
Getting wet without taking a shower
Bleeding without getting hurt
Giving milk without eating grass
Making boneless meat hard
Old 16-12-2008, 01:28 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeiResident View Post
Wah sect gathering here sia all 3 gurus are here, adidas, playman and bro holyman....
wah.. sifuu... you look me too up la.... me just a jiaokia nia la... just to share my silly encounter only...... paiseh paiseh.....
Old 16-12-2008, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 20
milo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilo_man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I m sure most of bros here have gone throu same situation. m no exception. once u no see her sometime or u get a real gf, u feel like kickin her 2 africa.
Old 16-12-2008, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
When a man looks at a woman and sees only somebody to go to bed with, he is seeing her in relation to a fulfillment of some needs of his own and not as a woman at all...
Lots of time ... we cannot distinguish the difference between LUST and LOVE ... it's sad becoz we let our small head take over the big head ..

Quote:
Its like looking at cows and thinking only of roast beef.
nope .... when i look at cows ... i think onli of hamburger ....

Quote:
To everyone who is trying to make their relationships work (be they with WLs or normal gals) ... I wish you all the best ... and my only advice is that life is too short for regrets ...
if u spend time chasing after something, knowing there's only a slim chance of success, then why bother to go for it ??

Life is too short to go for wild goose hunting.
You might end up becoming the hunted.

Efficiency is doing things right.
Effectiveness is doing right things.
Excellence is doing right things right.
Old 16-12-2008, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
Efficiency is doing things right.
Effectiveness is doing right things.
Excellence is doing right things right.
有墨水。。。。。。。。

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 16-12-2008, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
pegasus1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThailandRanger View Post
For bros with sadfuck thaigirl stories and dont mind sharing your experiences with fellow samsters, pls post here. Ill start

Met this massage girl and kindda like her. so next time went back bkk tapao her 1 whole day. subsequent visits to bkk also tabao her for abt 5-7 days. after 3rd time she dun wan take money. say she stay with me cus her heart want to see me. also came airport to pick me up and send me off.

Went to pattaya with her on my last trip. so far almost everyday i see her she will cry for some stupid reason this time no exception. very annoying make me feel like pai lang. nice trip makan alot n had a good time. came back to bangkok with diahorrea, legs wobbly cannot move liao lie in hotel bed. She go buy some medicine. i kapoh see her phone and saw some sent smses to other guys with "i miss u i love u i want to boom boom u too" no doubt to her customers. sipeh dulan. confronted her when she came back. she claims its for work. felt like an idiot and asked her to get out. she refused and started crying. said shes sorry, really love me bla bla bla. very dulan, so took her phone and read out the sms to her again. she threw it on the floor and kept apologising and the usual crap. said some nasty stuff to her and she cry more. dun care liao. tell her want to cry to somewhere else limpeh laosai whole day want to koon dun disturb me. but die die dun wan to go. then my food poisoning got worse. vomit few times until dehydrate. she want to take me to hospital. bo pian lan lan, dun go really will die. for the time i was sick she really took good care of me. heart also soften.

hospital bill 1600 baht knn. only consultation n diao pu toh zui. go back hotel cry again. heart soft liao so forgive her. she say will do anything for me. say will stop work n wont take customers calls. she took out her sim card and broke it into 2. now also dunno wat to do. sipeh sian
Thai gals seems very well versed in this game. One day told me to fuck off, told me never call her again. Fine lor, told her my last goodbye. Next day she call me back again! WTF!! Clear my head for my final goodbye!!
Old 16-12-2008, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk88 View Post
yes 100% agree with u, paid them for the companionship, so u wont get hurt for yourself, even the kc gal, i still paid them some of the amount
Yes you buy Gucci and gold jewellery for your KC.
Old 16-12-2008, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Yes you buy Gucci and gold jewellery for your KC.
ya lor .. some more S$300 nokia handphone, keychains and t-shirts ...
Oops .. sorri .. that was JC ... not bro bonk ...
Old 16-12-2008, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

imho, i think if words of fl, wl...etc can listen, then sh!t also can eat liao....LOL
Old 17-12-2008, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all

Nobody except she herself knows whether her tears are real or fake. No advice from any brothers here will help you, ultimately the decision is yours. Asking a Thai girl (especially working ones) questions when you have suspicions will have NO RESULTS. I repeat myself - NO RESULTS. Even if you catch her in bed with another man, she will still have some fuck excuse.

My advice: Ask her whether she is willing to quit her job for you. One month later hire a private eye to do surveillance. 1 day surveillance from a reputable private eye = approximately 4500baht. If she's still playing fuck behind your back, break it off with her. Don't have to confront her, it's a waste of time.

TheUnforgiven

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1