The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2016, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Share your experience on clean massage parlour surprise!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam View Post
Have not tried it, but there was once this girl sort of hinted that if I go late in the evening, she can provide something special. too bad they close it down after that.

also tried the one in TPY that was reported in the papers, the girl left and all I get is a haircut and a good massage. hahaha
If you are patient and can make friends with them anything is possible if you know what I mean .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 18-07-2016, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

typically if want HJ, clean spas are not recommend as even if they do offer, it will be a rushed job as they dont want to be caught.

go clean spas for massage. if want HJ can go homebased more privacy
Old 19-07-2016, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 16
nccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just came back from another new place.

Location is at North East. Went in and the counter girl was damn cute. Sounds malaysian. Was assigned to an prc milf. Got damn hot with big boobs. Sultry looking too. I thought hosei liao. Massage was pretty decent and she spent a good part of the 1hr to massage my backside. Occasional but very mild brushing and she back massage is interesting, weird position and makes her boob mildly brush my back. I never experienced such technic before so im thinking she purposely do it. She was really professional and suggested i go for the P massage. I told her not today. But her atitute was still damn good. 1hr pass fast then she ask me for extention, i really enjoyed the massage so i add 1/2hr more.

Started the thigh massage, slow strokes on thigh but i would have prefer more inner thigh action. Made me confused for a while wondering if she will pop GQ anot. Usually that this stage of the massage, they start to tease u like crazy but i didnt get that. Told to turn around and proceed with the thigh massage. Not much teasing also.

I abit sian liao so i just ask her about the p massage. As her how is it like, becos i heard before but nv try before. She say the standard answer about 3 points massage and said wont touch didi. I told her no point then hahaha. She laughed.

Overall i will rtm becos of her skills. Really nice to have a hot milf good body massage u. Makes me more wanna try my luck on her. Btw i got her wechat id hahaha.
Old 19-07-2016, 06:37 PM
Samster

nccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezetheDB View Post
typically if want HJ, clean spas are not recommend as even if they do offer, it will be a rushed job as they dont want to be caught.

go clean spas for massage. if want HJ can go homebased more privacy
True bro. But homebased now dont have liao. I used to tru bedok home massage, irene hougang. But now really hard to find. Recently i got 2 home massage contact by malay. They mentioned its clean so im not sure becos didnt try before.
Old 19-07-2016, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nccc1701 View Post
Just came back from another new place.

Location is at North East. Went in and the counter girl was damn cute. Sounds malaysian. Was assigned to an prc milf. Got damn hot with big boobs. Sultry looking too. I thought hosei liao. Massage was pretty decent and she spent a good part of the 1hr to massage my backside. Occasional but very mild brushing and she back massage is interesting, weird position and makes her boob mildly brush my back. I never experienced such technic before so im thinking she purposely do it. She was really professional and suggested i go for the P massage. I told her not today. But her atitute was still damn good. 1hr pass fast then she ask me for extention, i really enjoyed the massage so i add 1/2hr more.

Started the thigh massage, slow strokes on thigh but i would have prefer more inner thigh action. Made me confused for a while wondering if she will pop GQ anot. Usually that this stage of the massage, they start to tease u like crazy but i didnt get that. Told to turn around and proceed with the thigh massage. Not much teasing also.

I abit sian liao so i just ask her about the p massage. As her how is it like, becos i heard before but nv try before. She say the standard answer about 3 points massage and said wont touch didi. I told her no point then hahaha. She laughed.

Overall i will rtm becos of her skills. Really nice to have a hot milf good body massage u. Makes me more wanna try my luck on her. Btw i got her wechat id hahaha.

bro mind sharing contacts?
Old 19-08-2016, 01:17 AM
Samster

Hey bros. Updates. Went overseas with my GF and her family recently so no time to write.

Went to 2 places recently after i got back. Got lucky on the 1st try at one. The 2nd one was a revisit to rekindle some affection with the massuer.

1) northwest

Went in to this small shop first time. Place is a clean spa and i didnt expect much. Was assigned to a thai milf. 1hr massage was damn good and professional.She ask if i wanna extend. I asked her if i extend can massage below abit? She laughed. Spent the next 30min of extended time fondling my didi and let me touch her boobs. She told me she is a horny old auntie but i told her i like it. She finished me off. Cost? FOC

2) revisited the Northeast milf massage. ( see previous posting) used the same tactic again when she ask me if wanna extend. I ask her can massage below abit. Somehow this works for me. Not sure of u bros will be succuessful. We chat and i told her i feel lonely sometimes after so long with my gf of 5 yrs. she told ke she feel the same too. She also have lust on other man. I asked her can i be the one? She told me got chance. Take it slowly. Massage my didi abit for the next 30mins and left me hanging there. Didnt help me release and said to me slowly take it step by step.
Old 19-08-2016, 01:24 AM
Samster

Hi bros. I like to reliterate. I dont share locations. Not because i selfish. Its becos i wanna protect these ladies. They r geninue massuer and all these special experiences are isolated cases and is not what they normally do. So lets protect them becos they are here to work and earn money. They r not those prostitutes that is out for money as u can see most of my experiences were free and out of affections. I dont want them to lost their job becos of this.
Old 19-08-2016, 08:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
MrWarm is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrWarm is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrWarm is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for sharing the story bro, it was interesting read it!
Old 19-08-2016, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of which, I went to one before. At bedok.

took up 1.5hr for $68. They having promotion that time.

The PRC lady tease me all the way occasionally brush against my balls when massaging my inner thighs. When face up, she quite shock to see my dick mari kita. she pretend to see nothing happen. so when face up, she continue to massage my thighs and occasionally yet again brushing my balls.

No happy ending. after finish, buat tahan. bathe and pcc ownself inside bathing cubicle. at least save $50. i scared to ask if she do HJ or not sia. if do so, who knows she report to her boss, then her boss make police report then I die.
Old 19-08-2016, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Speaking of which, I went to one before. At bedok.

took up 1.5hr for $68. They having promotion that time.

The PRC lady tease me all the way occasionally brush against my balls when massaging my inner thighs. When face up, she quite shock to see my dick mari kita. she pretend to see nothing happen. so when face up, she continue to massage my thighs and occasionally yet again brushing my balls.

No happy ending. after finish, buat tahan. bathe and pcc ownself inside bathing cubicle. at least save $50. i scared to ask if she do HJ or not sia. if do so, who knows she report to her boss, then her boss make police report then I die.
Bro usually they wont report becos they are just too used to it. It might cost them more problem too. So dont worry. No harm asking. If they dont do they will just tell u. For me 1st time they say no, i go and go until they help me. Its a challenge in my opinion. But I only do it if i like the girl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1