The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2015, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 10
mifa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Latest edition for Hunting VBs in Vietnam

Can the two of you stop all these nonsense and go elsewhere to post, i gave my original thread for you already, what else do you want? The way you all post like that, how am i going to teach newbie to hunt VBs.

Beware: KARMA is a bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
You forget to mention, he also gets free erection on samsters expenses which he brought to local places in HCMC. So to cover back his bad karma he will:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolimit View Post
OMG, Buddha must be really upset that his picture is shown in a sex forum. Ooo Mi Tor Fatt 善哉 善哉
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身。

Last edited by mifa; 17-09-2015 at 08:21 AM.
Old 17-09-2015, 08:18 AM
Samster

Let me explain abit more about how this Karma thing works.
It is just like SBF reputation point system.
Everyone start off with a fixed point, for every good deed you do, you add point.
Every bad things you commit deduct point. So your Karma can fall to negative region or high positive point.

Amount of point deduction per bad deed done depend on the type of bad things you do, As an example, back stabbing someone you will deduct lets said 20pt, gossiping others deduct 5pt, raping someone is a serious offence and can lead to deducting 100pt.

Same goes for good Karma, to increase karma, the better things you do will add higher point. Example, saving a drowing boy life add more karma point than helping a old lady to cross the road.

So where did we have so much good deed for us to gain good karma point?
The easiest way is to do donation, the more you do the more point is added. And if you can organise a big charity event, the good karma point added could be few times more, that is bonus point when you bring others in to donate as well.

Nobody knows our karma is in a positive or negative region, the point system is just a illustration of how it work, best is to keep doing big donation or charity event so you can add tons for points every year as a cushion to the bad deed we commit.

以其人之道,还治其人之身。
Old 17-09-2015, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolimit View Post
Don't recall Buddha ever mentioned that in his teachings. Must be a new upcoming religion. Do SHARE with us your sifu's teaching.
Must be a guy just check out from IMH
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 17-09-2015, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1337 / Power: 9
99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mifa View Post
Wau lau the two of you, can go elsewhere to fight, i leave my original thread to you all already why still come monopolize my current new thread. I just want to focus on teaching newbie to hunt VBs.
I am neutral party. I vote for neither party.
Old 17-09-2015, 12:42 PM
Samster

99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Wow! Kissing Hurricane88's ass again! What you gain by kissing his ass? So that he won't recommend you for BAN to Sam despite you keep on spamming, hence you can scam more and more samsters who going to HK?

SISSY SEAJ, it's damn apparent about it.
So interesting and more drama unfolding?

So who is Hurricane88 and why you claimed "kissing his ass"?

Who is Sam? Who can recommend to ban? Can anyone recommend a nick to ban and why only Hurricane88 can?
Old 17-09-2015, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

You get Buddha points deducted for spending time on a sex forum also... because it's counter productive.

Quote:
Let me explain abit more about how this Karma thing works...
Old 17-09-2015, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 15
iSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nobody knows our karma is in a positive or negative region, the point system is just a illustration of how it work, best is to keep doing big donation or charity event so you can add tons for points every year as a cushion to the bad deed we commit.
A delusional man!

If you don't know karma is positive or negative then why are you here?
Old 17-09-2015, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5600 / Power: 11
Lokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Oh wow! So are you an expert on Buddhism?

Or just writing up bollocks to lead up to further maligning HH88 by attributing such to him.

And BTW, HH88 and many others have repeatedly stated that they do not know you, have never even met you and do not have any desires to ever meet you.

SEAJ
Dont think so he is but you are definetly an expert in underage gal pimping!
Old 17-09-2015, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
You get Buddha points deducted for spending time on a sex forum also... because it's counter productive.
Only in SBF can learn about Buddha points? WTF happening?
Old 17-09-2015, 02:39 PM
Samster

You all like that monopolize my thread then i need to start another new thread, Haizzz....

以其人之道,还治其人之身。
Old 17-09-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

Just to revised what i taught before...

Let me explain abit more about how this Karma thing works.
It is just like SBF reputation point system.
Everyone start off with a fixed point, for every good deed you do, you add point.
Every bad things you commit deduct point. So your Karma can fall to negative region or high positive point.

Amount of point deduction per bad deed done depend on the type of bad things you do, As an example, back stabbing someone you will deduct lets said 20pt, gossiping others deduct 5pt, raping someone is a serious offence and can lead to deducting 100pt.

Same goes for good Karma, to increase karma, the better things you do will add higher point. Example, saving a drowing boy life add more karma point than helping a old lady to cross the road.

So where did we have so much good deed for us to gain good karma point?
The easiest way is to do donation, the more you do the more point is added. And if you can organise a big charity event, the good karma point added could be few times more, that is bonus point when you bring others in to donate as well.

以其人之道,还治其人之身。
Old 17-09-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

Vetnam is a land with pretty babe everywhere. Many girls who come to the city to work from province area like mekong are naive and desperate for man, when they met a foreign man like me and sifu, they love us deep deep.

These girls are naive and easy to manipulated, bedding them could be as easy as 1 hour after meeting them. Each trip there we bed countless such type of girls by sweet talk and empty promise of what we can provide for them. I even manage to get some of them to pay for my expenses in vietnam, sorry to said this even my sifu fail to achieve.

In return we bring back bad karma, one of the best way to counteract, we done huge charity donation event every year with newbies, the good karma from charity is enough to neutralize all the bad karma, whichever newbie we bring along for charity help magnified our good karma.

以其人之道,还治其人之身。
Old 18-09-2015, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8914 / Power: 12
ShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond repute

So pimping of underaged gal and children gonna deduct how many karma points?
Old 18-09-2015, 12:13 AM
Samster

Like i said very bad deed can end up deduct huge bad karma, thats the reason sifu taught me never to force bed them. Raping result in huge deduction of karma pt, how many charity event you need to do to neutralize this bad karma?

Mind if you can move to other tread or my original thread for discussion, this thread i want continue teach newbie on hunting VBs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaTauKokDog View Post
So pimping of underaged gal and children gonna deduct how many karma points?

以其人之道,还治其人之身。
Old 18-09-2015, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17636 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

This Ah chan power man! Karma also can measure like that!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1