The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2005, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
chutiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychutiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Melbourne

Bro Melbourne79 and any kind brudders out there,

I'm in Mel this week till Friday. I'm staying in fitzroy street, St Kilda.
Level very high, need to let go or can someone pls pls pls pass me the Korean lady's number?

Or where should I go near my place?

Thanks
Old 08-08-2005, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 22
cebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud of

Yo brudder,

Go to No.4 , Yarra Street South Yarra,

39 Tope Street, South Melbourne

53 Tope Street, South Melbourne

59 York Street, South Melbourne

For Koreans/Japs/Chinese/Hongkies

Price is about 130/140 half an hour, BBBJ and FJ Gals are all really good quality, can la kopi, kiss (for some) make sure u file a FR after u are done ok?

Cebeion, always on...
Old 09-08-2005, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
chutiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychutiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Knn, the company just change my hotel to Langham in Southbank. Bro Cebeion, u wanna meet? Thanks for your input

Any number I can call? itchy man.......
Old 12-08-2005, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
EyeLevel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEyeLevel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chutiya
Knn, the company just change my hotel to Langham in Southbank. Bro Cebeion, u wanna meet? Thanks for your input

Any number I can call? itchy man.......
Bro,

if at langham, can easily cross the bridge over to CBD, Flinders street..
standing at the Flinders station ( which is behind you) if you walk into Queen St .. right at the corner of the first block on your right, is a Adult entertainment complex... can't remember its name... there's a whole chain of them, but this is the only one that has brothel serivce...

if not walk down along flinders street in direction away from Federation SQuare... either turn into Market street... one gentlemen's club here, or further down a spread of gentlemen clubs along the Kings Rd ( or is it street)...

sorry I can't remember the name of the clubs .... personally I haven't been into any of them cause I find the price too costly..

Cheers!
EyeLevel
Old 20-08-2005, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Cranium666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro Cebeion & Oakton,

Sorry I haven't replied U guys for quite awhile. Wz bz @ work lately. Yeah, email me @ [email protected] for tat petite korean girl's contact. I jus tried earlier to call her but seem like her mobile isn't switch ON. Well, street walkers here are always unreliable with thier contacts. We can only try and see. About 2 weeks back, I went Bayside no.6 & had a half hour session with June and she's also a Korean. Not bad looking and slim but tits nothing to shout about. She said she's here going to start studyig but trying to make some fast bucks in Bayside No.6. I tried to ask her for her private contact but she's smart, she ask that I see he rmore in Bayside no.6 b4 deciding to deal with me directly or as a freelance. Wz trying to ask her out, maybe sian her abit......hahahaha, but bros, as we all know, f**k & forget, dun ever get into the emotional side of things with WL.

Ok then all Bros in Melb......happy chionging!!
Old 22-08-2005, 05:58 PM
Samster

Was in Blackburn this afternoon so drop by Butterflys to have a look. The price is about $10 cheaper than other establishments. I was there @ abt 3.30pm & there was only 4 girls. 1 was engaged & left 3 girls available. KNN, 2 out of the 3 girls are lao go. The 1 younger 1 is very petitie for an Aussie chick. She said she's 26y.o. but she looked rather old. Anyways since I'm already there, took the 26y.o for 30mins @ $95 full svc. Nothing to shout about la. She used her small tits to rub my back and dunno wat kind of message she gave me using her fingers running all over my whole body, arms & legs. I'll say it's not relaxing like a message but quite ticklish. After about 10mins or so of tits rubbing my back, she asked me to turn over & she proceed with my front. Then she started to give me CBJ.......it's quite funny the way she give CBJ. I mean her lips & mouth like a vibrator moving around my tee tee......I waqs smiling at tat time as i didn't want her to ask me why am I laughing. After a short CBJ, she started to ride me......KNN she quite dry. So she apologize & lube herself & I pump her missionary until I climax & off loaded. All in all, it's rather SOP, noting gr8 & I dun think I'll RTF......the chicks are quite old la.
Old 25-08-2005, 01:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 21
jaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant future

Hi bro Cranium666, care to share where in St. Kilda u can find those street gals? I been there twice but can't any le....
Old 04-09-2005, 01:27 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Melbourne

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaglooking4u
Hi bro Cranium666, care to share where in St. Kilda u can find those street gals? I been there twice but can't any le....
Hi Jaglooking4u,
There are always some standing along Grey St, Blessington St, Greeves St & Carlisle St. Most of the time there bound to be a few standing along Brighton Rd. Just be careful of cops making their rounds and if U R driving on Inkerman St, U R not allowed to make a left turn into Greeves St after 11pm.....I got caugh tonce by cops & got fined $120 for nothing.....damn TL!!! Well good luck & have fun. Don't forget tro post ur field report if U are successful at catching 1 frm the streets of St Kilda. Cheers......
Old 26-09-2005, 06:24 PM
Samster (M)

woopaa21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybody knows any asian students who is doing freelancing in melbourne?
Old 26-09-2005, 06:51 PM
Samster (M)

woopaa21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anbody knows any asian students freelancing in Melbourne?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread