The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2005, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 22
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pat's Practice...

If I am a gangster than I will not even bother to reply to a newbie with postings like this.

U posted many new single line threads just to ask for recommendations instead of looking around. In short, u r lazy.

U r simply not mature enough to indulge in commercial sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmilo
hey..sorie guys but anyone knows which lady in pertain can allow guys to finger their pussy and lick nipples?? I dunt usually go for the screwing part and really want to try these things with someone...thanks in advance....
Quote:
anyone knows which lady in pertain can lick nipples and finger pussy...been trying a few but all cant...so really need help..thanks in advance...
Quote:
anyone knows which lady in pertain can finger pussy and lick nipples..beeen trying a few but all cannot....need help..thanks in advance...
Quote:
can anyone help me??

Quote:
hi guys..sorie but i would like to ask which hselady allows licking of nipples and fingering pussy coz i not not kind of having sex guy....spend on quite a few but all cant...so can anyone help me...thanks in advance....
Quote:
just a question if any guys could help...does pat or jac allows fingering ?? thanks in advance...
Quote:
anyone knows whether pat allows touching of her pussy and whats her updated rate?? $40 or $50??
Quote:
yesterday went to try pat liao...but service i think so so leh...canot french kiss and dunt like to chat....only thing good is bbbj...so not really tihnk she can be princess of pertain....

Last edited by collin_23; 24-03-2005 at 08:56 AM.
Old 24-03-2005, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 0
Idoru is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIdoru is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=bongster]There are many angpai in PT who do RAW, I shall not disclose names, but if u wanan know mebbe ask ur WL next time in PT, clues I can give is H14 got 2, H5 got 1 upstairs, H10 got 2 at least.

You are correct Bro. I was offered RAW by this lady in H14. I did not take the offer and she was unhappy, said I do not trust her and thereafter no more chemistry. I am one of her regulars for about 3 years but I realized she except anybody regardless of race, appearance, religion or deformities. Well there many trees in the forest so be it.
Cheers
Old 24-03-2005, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
hotmilo is Cool - loads of Potential

I am not trying to stop pat from getting her usual popular customers but warning
plp the things onli,,,coz she is one of the irresistable WL there....maybe perhaps I should not start a thread using her name lor anyway....it is all up to u guys...to go or not go...to cap or not cap...is going to be none of my business from now on...
Old 24-03-2005, 09:02 AM
Samster

collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There used to be an excel format database listing the various types of services of WL in petain and u can easily find under the WLs service section listing BBBJ.

I already forget the number of times I have warned bros about the dangers of BBBJ even make a few threads to warn them and refer them to counsellors.
Old 24-03-2005, 09:05 AM
Samster

Idoru, yah, I also offered raw by some of the WLs in petain but rejected them.

Just wish to point out majority of them still treasure their lives over cash.

[QUOTE=Idoru]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bongster
There are many angpai in PT who do RAW, I shall not disclose names, but if u wanan know mebbe ask ur WL next time in PT, clues I can give is H14 got 2, H5 got 1 upstairs, H10 got 2 at least.

You are correct Bro. I was offered RAW by this lady in H14. I did not take the offer and she was unhappy, said I do not trust her and thereafter no more chemistry. I am one of her regulars for about 3 years but I realized she except anybody regardless of race, appearance, religion or deformities. Well there many trees in the forest so be it.
Cheers
Old 24-03-2005, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 21
bongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by collin_23
Idoru, yah, I also offered raw by some of the WLs in petain but rejected them.

Just wish to point out majority of them still treasure their lives over cash.
Agreed.. lucky Kathy is one of those who treasure life more... anyway for the WL in H14.. I believe bro Idoru refering to the $40 one.. no names mention, just to let ya all know, 2 doors from the $40 one got one old one she also does RAW.

Be Responsible do a test:
DSC Clinic 62540212
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Sat fr 1.30 to 3.30 pm, Tue and Wed fr 6.30 to 8pm.
Old 24-03-2005, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 20
straven is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstraven is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstraven is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstraven is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstraven is a living Saint! - you won't find better

actually the choice lies on the bro.i fu wanna have a safe excursion.please cap it.if not,be prepared to do a checkup.even if she is a hygene wl..by washing her mouth often..still there are risk out there.just be carefull when doing eca.cheers
Old 24-03-2005, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 0
Idoru is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIdoru is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongster
Agreed.. lucky Kathy is one of those who treasure life more... anyway for the WL in H14.. I believe bro Idoru refering to the $40 one.. no names mention, just to let ya all know, 2 doors from the $40 one got one old one she also does RAW.
Yes Bro Bongster, that the one and we should not mention her name or room number. They are earning a living do not break their rice bowl.
Cheers
Old 24-03-2005, 08:17 PM
Samster

wah lau quite obvious right? aiyo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idoru
Yes Bro Bongster, that the one and we should not mention her name or room number. They are earning a living do not break their rice bowl.
Cheers
Old 25-03-2005, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Pat's Practice...

i tink somehow this thread got "lost"....hotmilo initially talked about bbbj from pat (yes she does give customer option) but he used the phrase raw oral sex. for us cheongster, bbbj is fairly common and we usually only use "raw" for fj without cap, not bbbj. so maybe by using the word "raw oral sex" in reference to bbbj, other cheongster here started to +++ abt WLs giving raw fj and the whole thread went off track. in the end, hotmilo have to clarify that not trying to scare pat customers tinking that she doing raw fj (which i dun tink she is). next time lets try to stick to known conventions to avoid confusion k?

bro ang, how come the WL unhappy when u turn down Raw fj? normally they should be happy we dun ask for raw. wat has she got to lose? or was she asking for extra $$ for raw and was therefore hoping to earn some extra $$ from u?
Old 25-03-2005, 09:11 PM
Samster

Pat offered u good service and u wanted to put her down. It is with pest like u who cause many of the WLs to lose their jobs or go on mc.

Pat is not dangerous cause she takes care of herself. As for u, u like to lick WLs pussy also what makes u think u r clean.

If anything wrong with pat these few days, we know who to look for. Your stupid thread will easily cause her problems cause AV monitor these forums don't u understand u moron, u need me to spell everything out? I think u need cause u f**king don't care if the WL involved lose her job.

Quote:
hey,,,brothers who have tried pat before....do u guys get bbbj from her or with cap??coz went to her twice without cap...but now starting to think a bit dangerous to do oral raw...and by the way...how often does these WL go for checkups?? Oral raw is shiok but considering the danger faced and somemore she so popular...confirm a lot of plp go to her..just like to see whether bros here still do oral raw with her and how u plp feel???
Old 25-03-2005, 09:13 PM
Samster

Scare don't play, this is a common practice throughout the red light areas.

It minimises u from spreading stds to her.

Quote:
I took note that pat use listerine to wash her mouth everytime though ,,,dunno if it helps to minise risks of getting infected wif aids or std??
Old 25-03-2005, 09:14 PM
Samster

not happy go complain moderator. U post so much nonsenses, I been tolerating u and giving u chances.

Quote:
I dunt like the way colin_23 talks coz this is a forum where u should talk about the issues going on in petain and the practise they uphold...my idea of posting this msg is also to warn bros to wear something and dunt think about shiok...

health card is what...so u mean if she check once a month.,,,and ibetween this period she got it from someone and pass to u the next week but within that month,,,,so in the end u will still gena...

can enjoy bonking,,,but think of safety as well is the msg i am trying to convey...stop talking like a gangster...
Old 25-03-2005, 09:15 PM
Samster

It is never your business. KAYPO.

Quote:
I am not trying to stop pat from getting her usual popular customers but warning
plp the things onli,,,coz she is one of the irresistable WL there....maybe perhaps I should not start a thread using her name lor anyway....it is all up to u guys...to go or not go...to cap or not cap...is going to be none of my business from now on...
Old 25-03-2005, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Pat's Practice...

when bros start quarelling/flaming each other, i tink it hurts everyone - not just the parties invovled. it creates a hostile environment in the forum. i tink all bros just wanna enjoy their bonks and share their experiences. once in awhile, someone may say something that upsets another person - but i believe most ppl don't do so intentionally so i hope everyone affected will try to practice restraint and not letting things get out of hand. sometimes when i feel i really need to tell someone something, i'll PM that person instead so that it doesn't become open war....hope bros colin and hotmilo can shake hand and we can move on to wat really matters - bonking
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1