The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2012, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 12
KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!
Re: WLs periodic health checks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bbcd5 View Post
As for frequency of the medical check up or the extend of the checks
Huh?

Got head no tail..

Thanks to these bros, i will up back once i get power:
jsparrow, tastertaster
Note: If i didnt up you back pls pm me your latest post. Thanks

Learn how to spot cheating gf
>> Myths about sex <<
Old 07-11-2012, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifepure View Post
To be honest , im also new and never fuck in my life
GL is really tempting for our sex desire, and what makes me havent try yet coz im too scared that i put my life as a gambling, but how to say sometimes when u are in urge , u cant think very clearly and want to release ur stress of sex

any opinions for this?
You're gambling with your life everytime you get into a car or cross the road. How ?
Old 07-11-2012, 07:02 PM
Samster

peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Condoms are only 85 percent effective to guard against aids. Meaning, one out of 10 times if you fuck someone with HIV even with a condom, you could get it.
Put up your sources, or you are just talking rubbish. HIV cannot penetrate rubber, so the protection should be close 100% as long as the rubber remains intact ( ie, does not break or slip off ).
Old 07-11-2012, 07:39 PM
Samster

KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Put up your sources, or you are just talking rubbish. HIV cannot penetrate rubber, so the protection should be close 100% as long as the rubber remains intact ( ie, does not break or slip off ).
That was my thinking, and i posted that too.

jsparrow, tastertaster

>> Myths about sex <<
Old 07-11-2012, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
weiqiang84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Never start visiting prostitutes if you've never started.

It's highly expensive, addictive and just fuck up your life in general.

Only thing worse is taking drugs.

I'd stop if I could, but like many here, am a sex addict.
ya totally agree bro, "once you start, you cannot stop"
Old 08-11-2012, 05:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Condoms are only 85 percent effective to guard against aids. Meaning, one out of 10 times if you fuck someone with HIV even with a condom, you could get it.
Not sure where you get your statistics from. I hope you are able to substantial your claim.

You remind me of someone
Old 08-11-2012, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Not sure where you get your statistics from. I hope you are able to substantial your claim.

You remind me of someone
I haven't done an in-depth study into the statistics and am not a statistician unfortunately, so I may or may not have correctly interpreted the statistics I came across several times on the web.

But you can see this 85 percent stat quoted in Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condom#In_preventing_STDs

It also appears in various articles on the web. Some examples:

http://www.prolife.sg/condoms/articles/ON%20CONDOMS.htm

http://www.ehow.com/about_4673229_co...ctiveness.html

Last edited by BronzeGod; 08-11-2012 at 10:01 AM. Reason: edit
Old 08-11-2012, 10:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 0
Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: WLs periodic health checks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bbcd5 View Post
As for frequency of the medical check up or the extend of the checks
Dear Bro

In view of the frequency of the WLs going for a check up, it's done monthly and that of course does not include if emergency such as other complains of necessary treatments etc when the WLs felt something amiss in between the monthly checks, and that is pretty often through my knowledge. In any case there's always an element of risk when you go into this hobby, just imagine these WLs does the act like between 5 to even 11 times per day and with different types of customers and different races and different walks of life, thus it's dangerous but exciting to try out your fantasy with a SYT who sometimes could be your daughter's age or even younger. Happy Bonking!
Warmest Regards
Honestkeith
Old 08-11-2012, 04:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ZeerosJay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey thanks for the knowledge.
Also the the addiction warnings.
I am pretty sure I wont get addicted. I am quite disciplined person in general.
I don't smoke and drinks (drunk) and no drugs. I can live with that.
I wanted to experienced the WLs is not for the sex.
I just wanted to touch a beautiful breasts and some fantasy for once in my lifetime lah. Nothing personal.

And GL WLs is very convinent. We go and that it. People wont bother you.

I got offer being sugar daddy or others. Dont interest me. I scared the girl later got greedy and disturb my family and real life leh.
Money is not the problem. It the trouble they will create is a huge problem. And we cant trust people. People will change once they feel something and see something. especially wealth..

Anyway so Just put condoms we good right ^_^
Old 08-11-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeerosJay View Post
Hey thanks for the knowledge.
Also the the addiction warnings.
I am pretty sure I wont get addicted. I am quite disciplined person in general.
I don't smoke and drinks (drunk) and no drugs. I can live with that.
I wanted to experienced the WLs is not for the sex.
I just wanted to touch a beautiful breasts and some fantasy for once in my lifetime lah. Nothing personal.

And GL WLs is very convinent. We go and that it. People wont bother you.

I got offer being sugar daddy or others. Dont interest me. I scared the girl later got greedy and disturb my family and real life leh.
Money is not the problem. It the trouble they will create is a huge problem. And we cant trust people. People will change once they feel something and see something. especially wealth..

Anyway so Just put condoms we good right ^_^

Yup wear condoms and ur good to go.

Eh since money not a problem to you, can teach how u make lots and lots of money? hehehe then we can chiong together!

jsparrow, tastertaster

>> Myths about sex <<
Old 08-11-2012, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 17
bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestkeith View Post
Dear Bro

In view of the frequency of the WLs going for a check up, it's done monthly and that of course does not include if emergency such as other complains of necessary treatments etc when the WLs felt something amiss in between the monthly checks, and that is pretty often through my knowledge. In any case there's always an element of risk when you go into this hobby, just imagine these WLs does the act like between 5 to even 11 times per day and with different types of customers and different races and different walks of life, thus it's dangerous but exciting to try out your fantasy with a SYT who sometimes could be your daughter's age or even younger. Happy Bonking!
Warmest Regards
Honestkeith
Thank you bro HK... raincloth always on
Old 09-11-2012, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ZeerosJay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haiz I can't teach you how to make money leh..

I am continuing my grand father legacy....
So kinda fortunate..

Any good recomendation? want a c cup size yet beautiful good services and SYT? XD

Do I have to appear well looking?
I scare later the girls no good service to newbie than i disappointed.
Do they girls service if I am handsome?
Old 10-11-2012, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 13
chingkuo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychingkuo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCisBad View Post
I know i may sound like a bad guy here.
But i just want to give my 2 cents.

Addiction in any form is an addiction for a reason.
There is no such thing as a 1 time only or just for experience.
Just like smoking, and drugs.
Ur 1 time experience is all that is needed to get u hooked.

I have friends who say they are not addicted to smoking when they 1st started, they like to say i can stop anytime.
Question is why didnt they stop.
They know its harmful, they know its expansive, they know its bad impression. Then why continue?

2 years down, he came clean with me and say, "actually bro, i find it hard to quit."

It may not be addiction in the initial stage, but u just feel good and u go back again to feel that good feeling again. Then slowly the repeat process becomes a habbit and an addiction.

Sex is actually no different from Drugs, why? because sex is a chemical reaction in ur brain.
When u have sex and feel the high or call it orgasm, ur brain releases a chemical, the body gets addicted to this chemical slowly and needs to feel that high again and again through the fantasies that ur mind plays.

Before u know it, u are hooked to that high.
Wild sex etc.

So it is addictive. No matter how u try to deny it. haha

Okay this is my opinion okay.
Contrary to popular belief, condoms are actually 100% safe.

Let me explain, condoms by itself if u are saying it can protect u from conception and HIV then yes it is not 100% fullproof.
Becos it can break or leak, but again its negligible.

BUT if we are talking about normal cases where most of the time it doesnt break, then it is fullproof. Meaning just as long as it doesnt break and u use it properly u are safe.

Because HIVs are passed by body fluid. [Blood, semen, sperm, vaginal fluid]
So it only can pass if the condom breaks.
But if it does break HIV is not the only thing concern here.
U should be concern about pragnancy as well.

When u remove the condom and u see ur sperm leaking tru then it has broken but do u see it often?
Condoms go tru very tough QCs, if it breaks its because of dryness, but if that happens it will hurt the girls vagina 1st so she will put some lubricant.
Thus is really really seldom happens. Not even 1%.

So generally i think all those sex education out there are good, but they show u statistics to scare u.
Its playing with words and when u see a statistics and studies, u should take in several factors as well.

When they say 15% of the time it doesnt protect, does this include people who use it but dont know how to use it the right way? Thus getting infected even without the condom breaking?
Were there foul play?
Like frens using a needle to poke holes in ur condom so to u it feels like it didnt work although u used condom. etc etc..

So i wouldnt take that 85% so seriously.. Theres more to a statistics than just numbers.
so scientifically we have a scientist here hehe
Old 10-11-2012, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingkuo View Post
so scientifically we have a scientist here hehe
Yo bro,, haha
yup !

I am..
I studied alll this stupid STDs and sex and pure biology last time.

Got A-. hehe
BUT STILL A!

Oh and my bro, real bro, study psychology, so i read his uni book too.
So it teaches alot on on brain and all that. They touched on sex too. so ya, im quite well versed in this area..

jsparrow, tastertaster

>> Myths about sex <<
Old 10-11-2012, 02:57 AM
Samster

1. The Wikipedia article clearly states that condoms reduce infections by 85% RELATIVE to unprotected sex. The key word is RELATIVE. When you fuck a HIV positive person, the chances of infection is not 100%. In fact, its rather low. If you have a 1% chance of getting HIV from a infected partner, then reducing that by 85% means you only have a 0.15% of getting infected. The same article (indeed, the same paragraph) also indicates a possible reduction by 80-95% in other studies, which is even better.

Even so, if you actually follow the links to references in the Wiki article, you will note that the authors did indicate that they were not sure if condoms were used correctly in the subjects, and worse, they also indicated that non-latex condoms (which is ineffective against HIV) could be used. As such, the figures could be much worse than if the subjects used only latex condoms ( like we do) and use them consistently and correctly.

2. You other link (ehow.com) simply repeated the same info you did, using the same study. So it is useless.

3. The third link is a religious website, which of course has its own agenda, and is obviously biased. For example, it talks about offending God (seriously? You come to a commercial sex website and post a link about offending God?), and errorneously (in fact, I think it is wilfully misleading ) talks about how small the HIV virus is, and implies that it can pass through rubber. What they conveniently neglect to mention is that the HIV virus is suspended in body fluids, which cannot penetrate rubber. If the fluids cannot get through, then the virus cannot get through. Just like if you are in a car that is caught in a traffic jam. You could walk through the jam, but as long as you are in the car, you are stuck along with the car.

Quote:
I haven't done an in-depth study into the statistics and am not a statistician unfortunately, so I may or may not have correctly interpreted the statistics I came across several times on the web.

But you can see this 85 percent stat quoted in Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condom#In_preventing_STDs

It also appears in various articles on the web. Some examples:

http://www.prolife.sg/condoms/articles/ON%20CONDOMS.htm

http://www.ehow.com/about_4673229_co...ctiveness.html

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1