The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-06-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerodime View Post
http://sgbeautycastles.com/tang-tang-massage-hj-bbbj/

A deserving special mention for the above lady who gave me the BEST session in 2017 thus far.

I was my usual skeptical self when I came across her web page. I thought she looked good, especially the 生活照片. Figure D cup? Hmmm.. In the end small head ruled over big head, just go look look see see lo, if no good then just walk away lo.

When she received me at the door of her apartment in Area F, I was stunned. Literally JAW-DROP stunned for at least 5secs. She was drop dead gorgeous. Kinda like 古典美。Your head will definitely turn if you see her on the street.

I took a quick shower and laid prone as instructed. She started her massage routine and it was not piano. Definitely not pro, not the best massage I have had but good enough by my usual high massage expectations.

We engaged in small batter and chatter and there wasn't a dull moment. Plus points for that.

Fast forward to sensual portion which was the main highlight. Started with nice catbath from waist gradually moving up to nape of neck, her hands gently sliding over my bottom caressing and touching. Man I was steamed, and itching to roll over.

“我想翻过来了“ and rolled onto my back. I guided her into a kneeling position between my legs and lifted her dress over her head.

OMG, those boobs were near perfect. It looked exactly like that last photo on her web. Full C+, round, firm and topped with light colored small nipples. Snow fair and smooth complexion, taut tummy, curvy ass covered by the sexiest black lace underwear.

Just imagine 胸推, just imagine that pretty face going down on you. I blew my nuts in less than 3mins and my member was still rock hard.

This gal has the complete package, looks, body, boobs, gfe, and most importantly bbbj cim.
Thanks bro for the MR. Will try out when free and timing gam
Old 11-06-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Killer1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Simple MR for this ML
Looks: 85% close to pic posted
Massage: not her forte. Keep using one hand massage due to her time on hp
Sensual:catbath was good for me but no cim as advertised.
RTM:mostly no
Old 11-06-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

http://www.$$$$$$$$.com/index.php/Girl/3220.html

Visited Yoyo this week. Find her for massage and BBBJ instead of FJ

Looks: 8 pre-milf, very sweet girl. Just look like the photos
Body: 7 Not for boobs lover, but nice ass.
Massage: 7.5 above average massage. Enough strength.
Sensual: 9. Very good. Nice HDLY.
BBBj: 10. Nice suction. Will change suction level.
Gfe: 10. Out to please. Not time watcher.
Rtm: Yes
Old 12-06-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
veneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Its bwen a long while aince i post fr for ppl. Anyway went to scout tangtang from sgbeautycastle.

Looks: 8 she looks like mid to late 20. With nice set of C boobs. So definitely shes young. Massage: 7.5 She looks like she knows like maybe first 5 chapters out of 15 chapter massage book. She can execute the skill but can see she doesn have a fixed set of routine. Plus lacking finishin massage touches.
Sensual: 9 as mentioned by the prev post. She goee extra steps to charm and make u jizz
With many variations from catbath to breast massage to many more. So can see tat she better at sensual.
Money: better stick to pay 1 hour $110 cuz once shes done with u.cumming, she will assume we r done for day. Unleee u cn tahan her charm n skill to make u jizz, dun hv to ask for 1.5hr cuz she gona spend only 30mim massage. The rest is sensual and bj.
Overall: 8 cuz shes worth 1hr session for sensual lovers but never worth 1.5hr for both sensual and massage lover. She claims shee new so gt room for improvement
Old 12-06-2017, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried this new gal Xiao S from https://www.perfectmassage.club/xiao-s

Had once booked her on a very early morning, but cannot make it.. So sorry to her...then at last book her in one morning.

Confirm timing and place. I went up. Called to open door, slowly the door opens, stepping into the place, she was hiding behind the door.. makes me feel so surprise and anxious. She greeted me with a sleepy smile as I enter the place. She was in a beige dress and wasn't wearing anything bra inside... I was pleased as I could see the peaky tips of her nipples.. went off to shower while she brushes her teeth.. so embarrassing.. Started massaging my back, as she just woke up and was told that she had an long night before, I didn't expect much.. but still it was quite decent and really packs a punch if she fully regen her powers.. And there comes the bj, and I was amazed by her sucking powers.. it's goooodddd..... heavenly... almost making me CIM.. her loose shoulder strap falls down and expose her perky boobs... as she starts to jerk my 2ic, I requested her to suck my nipples and she did.. looking at her and with her boobs sticking out, I cannt help myself to harass her wonderful slim line petite body..

Looks : 7.5 (without Makeup, with makeup, SYT to the max)
Body : 8 (beautiful skin with slim line body.)
Boobs : 7 ( 34B natural , but still very nice perky tip)
Massage : 6.5 ( maybe I too early.. her strength not yet regen)
BBBJ: 8 (hardworking type)
HJ : 8 ( she knows when you are going to cum)
GEF : 8.5 ( good conversation when you get her attention. she likes ghost stories)
RTM : Yes
Old 12-06-2017, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
Chezzter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChezzter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Tang Tang last week.

Short Summary:
Looks: 8/10 (similar to photos, looks pretty)
Body: 7/10 (pretty good figure, not much fats)
Boobs: 7/10 (C cup I think, soft and pointy nips)
Massage: 2/10 (Piano massage with 1 hand, using her phone almost 80% of the time)
Sensual: 3/10 (Sensual while using her phone makes it much less sensual)
BBBJ: 4/10 (Not enough suction, too short duration)
HJ: 6/10 (SOP)

Overall, although she has the looks and body, her lack of focus on the customer is too overwhelming that it makes the session so boring and one-sided. Will not RTM.
Old 12-06-2017, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
Chezzter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChezzter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyways, any MR for these few below?

http://sglonelyguy.net/baobao-massage/
http://sgbeautycastles.com/tiffany-massage-hj-bbbj/

Thanks so much!
Old 12-06-2017, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=13262201

Is she still as good as before? I had not seen any fr on her since the begining of this year....
Old 12-06-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

After reading good reviews abt tang tang, decided to pay a visit.yesterday night.

Location in central hotel, she told me she will be moving to g-land apartment by today.
When she opened the door, she looks 90%similar to her ads.
She told me she 25yrs old but seems abit premilfy.
Showered and lay down for massage.
No oil massage but honestly her massage is average.
So far she used hp abt 2 or 3 times, just very briefly so im ok.
When comes to sensual, she also okay not that wow to me. Then she did bbbj and dropped her top can lick and suck, definitely C cupper but enhanced bit to me, well made.
Unload my armies but she dun wanna cim..dunno why..covered my armies but dripped on carpet...lol.
Well not my fault, right.
But she kinda nice lady personally wise.
But total time spent..i got abit shortchanged by 10 mins or abit more.
RYM - Only if no other better option to me.
Old 12-06-2017, 10:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyouke2 View Post
After reading so many good reviews of Mint, I finally book a session with her and went to try, I live quite far so I took around 1hour to reached her place and was shocked that her working place is very amazing, totally have the rich people feel.

But only can enter/exit her room when there is no people around,不可以光明正大。
Finally able to enter and saw her the very first time, took a few seconds to looks at her face and body, very happy that its the same as the photos.

Unlike the other reviews, she didnt kiss or hug me, was abit disappointed.

Went to bedroom, saw a king size bed, it was very big and amazing but she told me only can used 1/5 of her bed which she covered it with paper towel because she didnt want her bed to be dirty... Okay....

Next the fun part begin! She asked me to be in doggy style and start with her jg and hdly, its was awesome but she didnt sound playful or made any seductive sounds, her hj was quite normal and her catbath also no feels, then she proceed with a body massage, using her elbow and feets.

The massage was quite nice and i'm pretty sure there is still time so I asked her to do a butt to butt massage but she told me she dont provide that service already because she didnt want to damage her little sister, this explained why she seem to avoid skin contact with me, then she told me get up and go get a shower myself.

I check my clock its was only 45mins, so I took a quick 2mins bath and tot there is still some surprise because she haven did the head massage or kiss yet but I was shocked that she just asked me to dress up and leave the house....

Looks: 10/10 As cute as photo
Body: 10/10 Very nice, not for boobs lover
Room Location: 4/10
Bed: 3/10 Big but only can use little space
Jg/hdly: 10/10
Hj: 6/10 Normal
Gfe: 7/10 Most of the time awkward silence
RTM: Young+Cute, Go for it but don't keep your expectations High
Hmm.. so her level of service is not very consistent.. Really need to depend on luck.
Old 12-06-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Antitai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sgloneliguy.net/yue-er-massage/

Tried this new ML last Saturday, satisfied session with her, so wrote a simple MR here for those who want to authentic massage.

Looks 7.5 / 10 - Milf, pretty, white skin
Body 8/10 - nice body and boobs
Massage 8.5/10 - professional, top standard and enough strength, very enjoyable.
Sensual 7/10 - exciting HDLY... cannot control
Rtm: yes, worth money.
Old 12-06-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
yellowbanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried this lady Xiao Yu
http://sglonelyguy.net/xiaoyu-massage/

Looks- 7.5 always will a smile
Boobs - 8 C-cup , good for grab and lick
Bbbj - 9 with slutty eyes look at you and stereo sound non stop
BF - 8 accommodate to multiple position
Juagen - 9 she is trained and know her stuff well. The place where she press according to her can help blood circulation to our little bro
Massage - 8.5 hard massage. I leave 20 min for the massage which is better than a lot of tuina shop outside .

Overall - satisfied and feel money well spend
Old 12-06-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Between Aini and Mini, which one will you choose if you only have enough Vit M to visit one of them this month?

Aini
https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=13738038

Mint
https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=13296977
Old 12-06-2017, 01:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kyouke2 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mint is the best
10/10 looks and services
Luxury house and big clean rooms
Everyone should go for her
$110 super worth it!

Last edited by kyouke2; 13-06-2017 at 11:38 AM.
Old 12-06-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
Pukimalanciau is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
Between Aini and Mini, which one will you choose if you only have enough Vit M to visit one of them this month?

Aini
https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=13738038

Mint
https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=13296977
For me, last year would have been Mint but judging from my recent visit, I think you better choose Aini..
Vitamin M means money? I always tot it's something else so was a bit taken aback when you said only once this month..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1