The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2014, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
majic_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Hello fello chiongsters, I'm not that new here but this is my first FR, goodness knows why. Hope this helps.

House: L18H36
Girl: 28, Som (I think that how its spelt)
Height: 160 cm
Face: 8/10 (To each his own)
Body: 8/10 (Not for those SYT lovers, she's quite fleshy/bak bak)
Boobies: 10/10 (All natural!!!! Large B to C cuppers I think, and PERKY!)
Ass: 8/10 (Nice big butt! Good for doggie cos you have quite a lot to grab onto)
Pussy: 9/10 (Clean shaven , tight and she's got a chubby pussy)
Catbath: 7.5/10 (Pays attention to the nipples and will Boob fuck you!)
BJ: 7.5/10 (Good suction and will happily play with the meatballs!)
FJ: 8/10 (She knows how to ride and the view of those lovely boobies is an awesome sight!)
GFE: 5/10 (She didn't really talk much but she's got a sweet smile)
Damage: $60 (CNY season so add 10)
RTF: Yes (This is my second visit to her already)

Tonight, since I went late, almost 1245, there was the full buffet of gals to choose from. Now. I've visited this place before and am very pleased with the rooms, decor and service. The girls generally are very accommodating and they work hard to please, this has been my experience anyways.

Som's got a rather good body with flesh in all the right places, though she does have a tummy, but that's fine by me. Once in the room and after undressing ourselves, I got to lay eyes or her melons! Now I'm a boob lover and a rather picky one at that, I like natural boobies that look perky and nice, she has exactly what I'm after with a good at least large B cup bombs, wonderful teardrop shape and nice small pinkish brown nipples! After the shower as I dried off, I took a moment to admire her and take in the full package that I was about to hump the hell out of Hahah! Like I said, she's meaty but proportionate, her bum does have some stretch marks though but its all justified with a plump shaven pussy!

Well off to the catbath, she goes straight for the nipples and doesn't rush through, works her way down south with kisses and occasionally strokes the doodle and cups the meatballs. Then she did something that I rarely experience, she boob-fucked my willy! Nice!! After the booby fuck, cap on and she started her BJ, it was good, though I've had better. The good thing about her BJ is that while she had my meat in her mouth, her fingers were teasing and cradling my meatballs, that being said, her BJ was a little short. But to make up for that, she rode me like a cowgirl! Because she's a little heavy, every time she slammed down on to me, it was like her pussy was literally trying to swallow my doodle whole! Shiok! We switched to the lotus position and then to missionary and finally I blew my load in doggie. Quick shower after and I left a very sextified man! Cheers guys, hope the write up wasn't too long and may you enjoy her skills should you choose to bang her.
Old 04-02-2014, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold
L20 h32 g1

L20 H32 G1

Name: Bee

I always had a natural attraction to local minahs for their delicious bodies and foxy playful attitude. And I think I found the perfect substitute in Bee as the average price of minah is about $250. Which means I get to up her 5 times with my same buck!

Bee is a petite lady with perky ass and slim snake waist. Her tear drop breasts were so inviting and she even pulled my left hand to squeeze them when my right was already busy with one globe.

Upping her is a huge ego booster as she purrs like a pussy being stroked and cuddles up in my arms after. Submissive to whatever position I wanted to pound her in, and responded in kind when I talked dirty during the deed.

3 short months b4 she goes back. I will be back soon..

Bonk safe and hard
Badboy
Old 04-02-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
don75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

try l18h16 g9
gff good
Old 04-02-2014, 12:42 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

try l18h16 g9
gff good
Old 04-02-2014, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 20
run_crouch_jump deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrun_crouch_jump deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on WH43G10 by runcrouchjump

Date Bonked: 3 Feb 2014 Afternoon
Name: WH43G10
Stats: 35-25-35 (approx)
Height/Wt: 1.6m+/ 45kg+
Boobs: D Cup (more than handful)
Skin Colour: Fair/Slight Tan
Complexion: Smooth
Body Shape: Curvy/Plump
Role play: GND
Personality: Vivacious/Sincere/Friendly/Chatty

Looks: 6/10 (A bit Chinese looking, acceptable looks)
Shower: 5/10 (SOP)
Kissing/Frenching: N.A. (Didn't try)
Catbath/Foreplay: 6/10 (Quite short with not much variations)
BJ: 7/10 (Quite good suction & short sucking of balls)
FJ: 7/10 (Put in effort to ride hard until I ask her to stop as she work so hard. Then turn her over to do doggy. Nice moans)
GFE: 7.5/10 (Very chatty & friendly)
Communication: 7/10 (English mix Mandarin not bad. I speak a bit Thai also)
Service/Attitude: 8/10 (Very positive attitude)
Other Services: Massage: 5/10 (Quite short, but is a bonus anyway)
Overall: 6.5/10 (Not bad at all with good attitude & service)
Damage: $60 (CNY period, so boss charge extra)
Room: Big Double
RTF: Maybe

Tingtong Factor:
Average
Final Assessment:
Positive

Stamp of approval from TLG's RCJ

Anti-villain of Devils Clan.
Founder of Tingtong Loving Gentlemen.
Old 04-02-2014, 12:46 AM
Samster

thk bro for the infor had try her but she dun let mi touch her breasts n cb fj only 5/10
Old 05-02-2014, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
ditxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L20 h32 g1

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
L20 H32 G1

Name: Bee

I always had a natural attraction to local minahs for their delicious bodies and foxy playful attitude. And I think I found the perfect substitute in Bee as the average price of minah is about $250. Which means I get to up her 5 times with my same buck!

Bee is a petite lady with perky ass and slim snake waist. Her tear drop breasts were so inviting and she even pulled my left hand to squeeze them when my right was already busy with one globe.

Upping her is a huge ego booster as she purrs like a pussy being stroked and cuddles up in my arms after. Submissive to whatever position I wanted to pound her in, and responded in kind when I talked dirty during the deed.

3 short months b4 she goes back. I will be back soon..

Bonk safe and hard
Badboy
I thought her name is mei ying? I went to find her on 20 Jan. she is petite with A+ but she doesnt allow ppl to play with her tits or lick! her pussy isn't that tight but i must say her handjob is awesome!. If i remember correctly she is 27th years old from thailand, pattaya.

RTF: COnsidering
Old 06-02-2014, 03:24 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 0
heiyaoguai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheiyaoguai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by don75 View Post
WH43G10 thk bro for the infor had try her but she dun let mi touch her breasts n cb fj only 5/10
Ya still got so many better ones out there...

Like l18h16 g9

Bros should give her a try too!
Old 06-02-2014, 03:38 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 0
heiyaoguai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheiyaoguai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanahguan View Post
Just went to try out L18 H16 g9. Speaks very fluent Chinese and outstanding service!

Bbbj begins in the shower, then move onto bed for cat bath and dick massage using her boobs. Awesome technique, inc ball sucking. Finally fj begins with her on top, and she offered to do all the work! I didn't last long..

Bbbj: 9/10
Looks: 8/10, nice perky boobs and curvy body
Gfe: 9/10 friendly, no rush, cuddled and chatted alot until time was up
Kissing/frenching: yes!
Rtf: yes, if I have time.

Better try her out soon, she's going back in 2 weeks time!
Yes...she really speaks chinese damm fluently..i forgot i was bonking a thai!

Yup similar experience encountered..this one really thumbs up man..
Old 08-02-2014, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 16
jackass101 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackass101 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackass101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

HI Guys,

Max GFE at H14G12

Her name is MO.

Slim body with nice b cup boobs.

Although she is a bit dark, she is really fun to be with once you get to talk to her.

Do hurry because she is going back in May 2014!!
Old 10-02-2014, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
2032 g1

saw this big eye petite ger smiling at me .. thot hosay liao ...
but when enter room everything become quiet n gloomy.

looks .. 6
boob .. 6 , allow massage only
accessibility to assets .. 3
catbath .. one minute then cd on liao ..
communication skills .. good, she is quick to let u know wat she does not like u to do...
Old 10-02-2014, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10081 / Power: 20
lonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboiiii View Post
Which lor?
Guess he is referring to WH14G12 Mo.

>Power 4 required

2nd rounds :-
Smoky7, hamsapkwai, hungten, apollo, esssinine, crackpod, szczesny, 69sex, owen10, cloudy80, topcook1, Goalie, Bigbirdbird, SG10, hurricane88, tai_zi21, CumExplorer, Powerman881, danny888, Undergroundtree
Old 10-02-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10081 / Power: 20
lonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: 2032 g1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
saw this big eye petite ger smiling at me .. thot hosay liao ...
but when enter room everything become quiet n gloomy.

looks .. 6
boob .. 6 , allow massage only
accessibility to assets .. 3
catbath .. one minute then cd on liao ..
communication skills .. good, she is quick to let u know wat she does not like u to do...
Traitor !!!!!

>Power 4 required

2nd rounds :-
Smoky7, hamsapkwai, hungten, apollo, esssinine, crackpod, szczesny, 69sex, owen10, cloudy80, topcook1, Goalie, Bigbirdbird, SG10, hurricane88, tai_zi21, CumExplorer, Powerman881, danny888, Undergroundtree
Old 11-02-2014, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
ditxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In the afternoon 3pm, I really wanted to look for 18H16G9 but they are not opened yet.. damn saddening!!!!

I wonder what time do they usually open??? Cause usually i go at 7pm. So i think i went to either 2038 of 1838, totally forget which lorong i go to, and i choose

G11: Name, phink (doesn't know how to spell her name) She mention she been in Singapore for 4 months.

Look: 8/10 (SYT)
Boob: 8/10 (I think got C, Its is soft but ain't saggy)! *thumb up* allow licking
Body: 8/10 slim, but fatty type.
Ass: 7/10 Fleshly

BJ: 4/10 no BBBJ, probably because first time with her, i suggested it than she and lick lick abit nia. Hopefully she will do it with i go regularly.
Catbath: Quite good, she will arouse you with her boobs touching all over your body and boobs rubbing my ding dong.
FJ: 7/10 ligh moan which arouse me, tight pussy, cowgirl at first and followed by missionary to clear my load.

Damage:50+10 tips (yup, like i also do, i reward them for their hard work)
GFE: 7/10 not to bad, not very chatty. minimal of english and chinese.
Kissing/ Frenching: I don think allow cause she turn away.
RTF: why not even though she are not really experience same as me but worth considering.
Old 11-02-2014, 10:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SammyNewbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I'd just like to write an FR for L18H14G18.

She has good service and is a gem to be taken good care of.

As for what she offers, try it for yourself and find out. It's certainly not anal or raw, but it's good
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1