The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-07-2017, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
One man's meat is another man's poison...
Haha, I can only say her attitude is very good.
Old 05-07-2017, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrBurner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Really got Assrim?
Old 05-07-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBurner View Post
Really got Assrim?
She didn't provide, I didn't request.

Maybe you have to take the full service in order to have it. BTW, she offers the full service at the same price as massage... not sure how it works.
Old 05-07-2017, 08:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
MrTamago is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hello Bros!

Have been interested to try Isabelle but her last MR was quite sometime back. Can fellow Bros comment whether she is worth it? Can pm me also on how is she for those who visited her. Thanks all very much!

http://sglonelyguy.net/isabelle-massage/
Old 05-07-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
She didn't provide, I didn't request.

Maybe you have to take the full service in order to have it. BTW, she offers the full service at the same price as massage... not sure how it works.
You can ask her for yr rtm visit my guess is there is no massage and Cim for full service.. For return customers you may get lucky getting all of these services

Last edited by zeefee71; 05-07-2017 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Edit
Old 05-07-2017, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Agreed, can-do attitude. Services usually mixed and matched within hour. Some more and some less.

Overall got standard for this batch, my opinion.
Old 05-07-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
You can ask her for yr rtm visit my guess is there is no massage and Cim for full service.. For return customers you may get lucky getting all of these services
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Agreed, can-do attitude. Services usually mixed and matched within hour. Some more and some less.

Overall got standard for this batch, my opinion.
Unfortunately she is not my cup of tea. I do not want to see her again.

Talking about the girls of this batch, I could hardly find out which one is worth for a visit. For those who I have visited, almost none is worth for RTM. Just my opinion.
Old 05-07-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
junker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros remember her?

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p...&postcount=100

had a really good time with her but doubt she's coming back again (excluding her stint under a different name last year)
Old 05-07-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
liho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills View Post
How come? Havent visit her but really thinking of visiting.
Mind to describe so we all who stil want to visit can manage expectation abit. Lol.

Her blurred photos do look quite pretty..
Her photos are not blurred from bro JB ML Compilation list.
https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=14792842
Old 05-07-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
justforhappystu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Can try this girl. Face average, but slim, petite SYT, good massage, flawless skin and complexion, high GFE, nice B cup with pink nipples too!

https://www.perfectmassage.club/lucy
tried her tonight.

face a bit weird. not pretty. looks old? looks fake? just v off.

tried her anyway as I don't reject.

went in and she helped to undress. showered alone

massage is average for ML. her boobs massage is v good I might admit. her skin is v v v good on her body. couldn't get acess to pussy.

bbbj is decent. nothing exceptional.

body is thin but with stomach fats. will see a bit of muffin top.

one major issue is bad breath. after she suck my nipples I can smell.

will nvr rtm
Old 05-07-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
damnation89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforhappystu View Post
tried her tonight.

face a bit weird. not pretty. looks old? looks fake? just v off.

tried her anyway as I don't reject.

went in and she helped to undress. showered alone

massage is average for ML. her boobs massage is v good I might admit. her skin is v v v good on her body. couldn't get acess to pussy.

bbbj is decent. nothing exceptional.

body is thin but with stomach fats. will see a bit of muffin top.

one major issue is bad breath. after she suck my nipples I can smell.

will nvr rtm
interesting , I wonder if she did surgery or what on her face. Visited quite some time ago and thought she looked pretty normal

1 thing for sure , boobs are definitely not 36D , more like B

Anyway considering her new rates , unlikely to try her again as I prefer 2 shots
Old 06-07-2017, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Tryingonly86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my first time engaging ML.

Did my homework. Was very careful reading page after page for reliable reviews of ML that suits me. I decided on Milly (ex LTD, was hust removed because she did not pay advertising fee) /An qi ( http://www.sglido.com/index.php?girl_id=101 )

Without further ado, here is my truthful review.
I visited during lunch time yesterday.

Location : central and easy to get there. 10mins walk from mrt. (5mins for me cause I was late and walked very quickly). *tip* to be very cautious and safe, enter from the side carpark instead to reduce your chance of being seen. Lift is just next to carpark. You decide on the rating, for me 10/10.

Appearance: For me I like and am comfortable with how she look. She looks exactly like the pictures. Real, no photoshop. Not milf, and not your SYT.

Service/GFE: upon reaching, she wanted to shower for me, which I declined because I prefer to do it myself (silly me right), but at least she was ready to do that for me. She was very friendly and nice to chat with. Poured me water and fed me sweet (probably a standard process cause we would kiss later). Constantly chatting and checking on me of everything was ok. You decide on the rating, for me 10/10.

Massage: was comfortable for me, not too soft not too strong. I believe she is able to exert more strength if u request. Constantly seducing as well. She would lick my ears, on my back all down to my calf. Turned me around and this is my favourite. We frenched for a long time (not stated in profile, probably based on chemistry). You decide on rating, for me 8/10.

HJ: a lot of teasing, moaning and licking of ears. I like when she sat on top of me and move like she was riding me while at it. She also licked my groin and balls repeatedly after knowing it's my weak spot. (Again, not stated, probably due to chemistry). Boy, she was really out to please. Thinking about that made me hard lol... you decide on rating. 10/10 for me.

GFE: after all the above, you decide on rating. I personally enjoy her alot. I think we treated each other well and with respect, and are like friends. (After yesterday's massage, we are just like friends now, texting occassionally).

RTM : yes. If her profile ever got removed from any sites due to non payment of advertising fee, you can ask me for her contact.
Old 06-07-2017, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Tryingonly86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How to post? Why is my review not up?
Old 06-07-2017, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by botakkkk View Post
Hi bros. actually i have been looking for small cups ML for a long time, do you guys have someone similar to "Mint" to recommend? A cups or small B would be perfect!
If you don't mind spa environment, can try this local girl, Chen Chen.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=656786
Old 06-07-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
If you don't mind spa environment, can try this local girl, Chen Chen.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=656786
$150 for spa HJ? Even for a local girl, is she worth it? How's her roaming?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1