The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2012, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
DYBJ is one of the Best!DYBJ is one of the Best!DYBJ is one of the Best!
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
When the girl becomes desperate, needy n crave u it can sometimes get on your nerves a lot. The fun is also not as much as you are no longer hunting. That's also the most difficult time to be nonchalent.
Wah Apo, rare patronage of an esteemed member in this thread.
Welcum welcum
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少

Officially UnRetired & Back To The Nite Scene
Old 08-08-2012, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 13
Apocalypse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterApocalypse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYBJ View Post
Wah Apo, rare patronage of an esteemed member in this thread.
Welcum welcum
Xie xie dage

I come in to pick up a few tips now to pick up ktv girls mah. Always see them eat alone at coffee shop and food court at peace center, zion road area and other places haven't put makeup yet in the afternoon / earlu evening, then they see the food duno can eat cannot eat cos got to watch their diet.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When the girl becomes desperate, needy n crave u it can sometimes get on your nerves a lot. The fun is also not as much as you are no longer hunting. That's also the most difficult time to be nonchalent.
Hi Bro Apocalypse,

You're right. The hunter becomes the hunted. A man can be too successful for his own good.

Quote:
Xie xie dage

I come in to pick up a few tips now to pick up ktv girls mah. Always see them eat alone at coffee shop and food court at peace center, zion road area and other places haven't put makeup yet in the afternoon / earlu evening, then they see the food duno can eat cannot eat cos got to watch their diet.
Hi bro,

Pls share ur FRs n strategies on picking up any gals/women n what to do next.

Lately, I hv focused on the theory n practice of getting my type of gals addicted, financially, emotionally n sexually. It's a very tough challenge.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Watching 百里挑一,非诚勿扰 and 爱情连连看 type of match making shows will actually give you a rough idea what PRC girls are looking for in a man.
Maybe I should register and try my luck... But then I am considered 老男人。
Cheers.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
watching 百里挑一,非诚勿扰 and 爱情连连看 type of match making shows will actually give you a rough idea what prc girls are looking for in a man.
Maybe i should register and try my luck... But then i am considered 老男人。
cheers.
老男人也有他的魅力。
Old 09-08-2012, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Liese is Cool - loads of Potential

thank you all for sharing.
maybe will try some of the methods shared here.
Old 09-08-2012, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 15
ObamaRocks is a Helpful and Caring SamsterObamaRocks is a Helpful and Caring SamsterObamaRocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Always love to come back to this thread for a good read and reminders. Many thanks to WarBird Guru for starting this thread and all the seniors here for sharing their wisdom
Old 09-08-2012, 10:45 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 0
happyguy1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhappyguy1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

A former gal GG is married, but her recent photos show that she is now thinner n quite haggard. She is not even 24 yet! Some gals age very quickly...

My 1st BAO-ee is still w/ me. She will be 25 in a few months. I notice that she has put on some extra meat on her shoulders n upper arms, the most sensitive telltale sign of ageing in women.

Bro WB
totally agree bro, i have seen girls who aged a lot even within a 6 months period. I think girls aged faster when they drink a lot and have too much sex.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:08 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Watching 百里挑一,非诚勿扰 and 爱情连连看 type of match making shows will actually give you a rough idea what PRC girls are looking for in a man.
Maybe I should register and try my luck... But then I am considered 老男人。
Cheers.
Hi bro besafe,

I hv never watched those shows n don't intend to.

There is a huge difference between what gals consciously say they want in a man n what attract them subconsciously. Most men don't seem to grasp this crucial point. Even gals themselves r totally unaware of it.

You're as young as u think you're bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
老男人也有他的魅力。
The masculine power, a manifestation of a man's self confidence/self mastery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttySingers View Post
老男人有钱又容易骗!......
Hi, I hv replied to ur pronouncement below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liese View Post
thank you all for sharing.
maybe will try some of the methods shared here.
Hi bro,

You're most welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObamaRocks View Post
Always love to come back to this thread for a good read and reminders. Many thanks to WarBird Guru for starting this thread and all the seniors here for sharing their wisdom
Ths Bro OR, you got PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyguy1234 View Post
totally agree bro, i have seen girls who aged a lot even within a 6 months period. I think girls aged faster when they drink a lot and have too much sex....
The ageing can be shocking. Both GG n my 1st BAO-ee hv not worked at KTVs for a long time. They drink occasionally.

Good morning!

"老男人有钱又容易骗!"

Yes, not just men who think they r old, but ALL men who hv insecurity n inferiority complex for whatever reason, be it questions of age, height, weight, ethnicity, religion, skin color, health status, income/wealth, negative self image n self esteem, past negative experiences n RS, social/economic/educational status, emotional state, below average IQ or EQ, etc., belong to this camp.

These men either put the chio gals/women of their type on a pedestal n/or use manipulation/deception to get them into bed. This type of RS will never last, hahaha.

A MAN w/ true self confidence/self mastery does need to do any of that. Take a look at Sean Stephenson n u will know what I mean.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
woody17 is Cool - loads of Potential

I was just about writing to ask about your recent exploit with the two Chongqing MMs and then I read this latest update of yours...happy to know that you have successfully convinced the taller one to stay with u in S'pore.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:18 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody17 View Post
I was just about writing to ask about your recent exploit with the two Chongqing MMs and then I read this latest update of yours...happy to know that you have successfully convinced the taller one to stay with u in S'pore.
Hi Woody17,

These 2 MMs r from Hubei, not the 2 MMs you're supposed to meet in SZ. I hv several pairs who want to be BY-ed haha.

When may I hv the honor of meeting u in SG?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 10-08-2012, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
retief deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow senior,

Recently I got to know a girl from we chat, an interactive chatting apps like whatssap

She added me out of the blue and started chatting me up and she said she is currently working at a KTV. Read some of the inputs from seniors here but she quite different from what portrayed here.

Funny and cute to chat like girl next doors. I have no intention to bring this further and I am afraid this will lead to one another like a domino effect.

On another note, I am very noob in this cheoing business and just curious on what they do?

Oh.. She is quite a looker. With very good assets on her profile pic.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 13
Apocalypse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterApocalypse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by retief View Post
Hi fellow senior,

Recently I got to know a girl from we chat, an interactive chatting apps like whatssap

She added me out of the blue and started chatting me up and she said she is currently working at a KTV. Read some of the inputs from seniors here but she quite different from what portrayed here.

Funny and cute to chat like girl next doors. I have no intention to bring this further and I am afraid this will lead to one another like a domino effect.

On another note, I am very noob in this cheoing business and just curious on what they do?

Oh.. She is quite a looker. With very good assets on her profile pic.
u strike 4D la. KTV girl add u on whatsapp and seow kian u.

If it sound too good to be true, it usually is.
Old 10-08-2012, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
MsCrystal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ohh .... sorry just passing by ><
Old 11-08-2012, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
retief deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
u strike 4D la. KTV girl add u on whatsapp and seow kian u.

If it sound too good to be true, it usually is.
Well,is been few days thus far and she is just like normal chatting. Keep saying I am funny and make her laugh.. Commenting me being cheeky.

Just like the old times how I chatted with my ex girl friend.

How say I strike 4d? Means if I progress further, might get free" lunch" from her?

By the way, are all KTV singers like FL! If you pay you get to fuck?

She just tell me she is a singer and seems like quite busy with work. Going on training and rehearsal... I thought if this kind of joint, the skills of singing is secondary. No?

Sigh.... Sometimes I ignore her message and she seems a bit sad.

Am I playing with fire?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1