The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2014, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faidenk View Post
I still play pool at Parrot, Tuesday & sometimes Thursday as well. Sometimes popping in Smile G and Vortex, at times 69 at 136, and the original 136 at 130.
Roger...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderzz View Post
Sorry it's 136. Ok guess beginners bobian. Didn't expect the rather don't take money if no 50usd. Next time won't be so nice just let them leave .
136, 30USD ST is fine. Dun worry or think too much.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I still play pool at Parrot, Tuesday & sometimes Thursday as well. Sometimes popping in Smile G and Vortex, at times 69 at 136, and the original 136 at 130.

Will probably be at Parrot tonight and then maybe the above.
at 69 there is girl called aya, sharp nose, sharp chin, A+ boobs, 1.5?m, looks like minah, very good fuck, get her half drunk and anything goes
Old 05-08-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
at 69 there is girl called aya, sharp nose, sharp chin, A+ boobs, 1.5?m, looks like minah, very good fuck, get her half drunk and anything goes
Any photo to show? I am always there...
Old 06-08-2014, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wira deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in PP from 7/8 - 9/8. Any ST or LT good service girl to recommend..
Old 06-08-2014, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wira View Post
Will be in PP from 7/8 - 9/8. Any ST or LT good service girl to recommend..
Difficult to recommend... go down to the bars and experience yourself.
Old 08-08-2014, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Any photo to show? I am always there...
sorry, so far i have never been able to take any photo of the girls, maybe becoz im not handsome
Old 08-08-2014, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
sorry, so far i have never been able to take any photo of the girls, maybe becoz im not handsome
Dun worry, I am old, fat and ugly.
Old 09-08-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jasont is Cool - loads of Potential

I'm quite a regular in the PP world when it comes to business there but haven't had the time to actually explore though I know the basics up till intermediate. I'm headed up there end of this month for some meetings but will have a few days to myself.

Anyone from SBF there or wants to head there, let me know. Not as fun exploring alone I imagine!
Old 11-08-2014, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 20
Faidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dun worry, I am old, fat and ugly.
I hope I get to be as old, fat and ugly as you, Aaron Kwok the pussy killer.
Old 11-08-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
I hope I get to be as old, fat and ugly as you, Aaron Kwok the pussy killer.
Aaron, u lidat said me...
Old 12-08-2014, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
flowerboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys, i will be going to pp in nov. so any nice night life place to intro?? my 1st time going thr.
Old 12-08-2014, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
bigpotbelly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigpotbelly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

naemlo@ U are based in PP now?
Old 12-08-2014, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 17
Rick69U deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRick69U deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bros,

Just visited PP last week with my gf. I was there for work so she wanted to come along. I stayed a few days at Naga world. It is the shittiest hotel to stay if you are there for work. No wifi, no hot water, and the fact when I check in the stupid front desk girl told me there is no single king size bed that I booked and wanted to offe two single bed. I was pissed so I demaned to speak to manager and immediately she found a room with a king size bed. Can you believe that?

Anyway, since I was with gf so no hanky panky. But one of my business contact was actually a part owner of Champ Elysees hotel. So he insisted I move to his hotel which was more convenient.

It is a 4 star hotel but to me seems like a 3 star, sort of like our hotel 81 but much bigger. For the price I think is worth it, it ranges from US$25 - US$45.

It is a hotel with restaurant with ktv with suana all in one. So you don't actually need to step out of your hotel. hahaha.

In any case he brought me to the ktv two night in a row, but as I was with gf can't do much. But I noticed a mama san who has big tits, maybe next time when I go I will target her. I am writing this report because a bro wrote about Champ Elysees on Page 2 #20 so I thought I give this place more information in case any bros going to stay there. The place is quite convenient too.

One night, the boss of Champ Elysees also took us for dinner at a Korean restaurant, what so special about this Korean restaurant you ask? Is a North Korean restaurant, all the waitress are from North Korea, they work as waitress and also performers during a period where they go on stage to perform some cultural dance and songs. Most are pretty looking. The boss told me South Korean girls are pretty because of going thru operations, fake beauty, but these girls are natural beauty no operation.

They have a three year work permit, and they are not allowed to step out of the restaurant. Once a month, a guardian will bring them out to buy nessesitieis.

That's all folks. Have fun and be safe
Old 12-08-2014, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpotbelly View Post
naemlo@ U are based in PP now?
BKK...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick69U View Post
Is a North Korean restaurant, all the waitress are from North Korea, they work as waitress and also performers during a period where they go on stage to perform some cultural dance and songs. Most are pretty looking. The boss told me South Korean girls are pretty because of going thru operations, fake beauty, but these girls are natural beauty no operation.

They have a three year work permit, and they are not allowed to step out of the restaurant. Once a month, a guardian will bring them out to buy nessesitieis.
There are 2 North Korean restaurants in PP. I always bring my friends there to see north gers... A lot of South Korean go these 2 restaurants for meals too. I know 1 of the ladies who speaks Chinese well. She told me a bit of the restaurant and back home. Anyway, they are on visa and work permit, renew every year.

In general, North gers or at least those working in PP. They are very very very polite and soft spoken... Pretty and very fair.

Last edited by naemlo; 12-08-2014 at 01:38 AM.
Old 12-08-2014, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
super_duper108 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuper_duper108 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs down Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick69U View Post
Hi Bros,

Just visited PP last week with my gf. I was there for work so she wanted to come along. I stayed a few days at Naga world. It is the shittiest hotel to stay if you are there for work. No wifi, no hot water, and the fact when I check in the stupid front desk girl told me there is no single king size bed that I booked and wanted to offe two single bed. I was pissed so I demaned to speak to manager and immediately she found a room with a king size bed. Can you believe that?

Anyway, since I was with gf so no hanky panky. But one of my business contact was actually a part owner of Champ Elysees hotel. So he insisted I move to his hotel which was more convenient.

It is a 4 star hotel but to me seems like a 3 star, sort of like our hotel 81 but much bigger. For the price I think is worth it, it ranges from US$25 - US$45.

It is a hotel with restaurant with ktv with suana all in one. So you don't actually need to step out of your hotel. hahaha.

In any case he brought me to the ktv two night in a row, but as I was with gf can't do much. But I noticed a mama san who has big tits, maybe next time when I go I will target her. I am writing this report because a bro wrote about Champ Elysees on Page 2 #20 so I thought I give this place more information in case any bros going to stay there. The place is quite convenient too.

One night, the boss of Champ Elysees also took us for dinner at a Korean restaurant, what so special about this Korean restaurant you ask? Is a North Korean restaurant, all the waitress are from North Korea, they work as waitress and also performers during a period where they go on stage to perform some cultural dance and songs. Most are pretty looking. The boss told me South Korean girls are pretty because of going thru operations, fake beauty, but these girls are natural beauty no operation.

That's all folks. Have fun and be safe
Shit, I just book Naga world for my next month trip.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1