The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2015, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ricky89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Any bros going later?
Old 07-11-2015, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mister91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, im new here. Wanted to try lb
The place is it same as geylang type of houses? Like go in choose den go inside a room?
Amy and smile sounds hot, how do i know which one are they?

Thanks in advance bros
Old 07-11-2015, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
kenshin881 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i going down later can whatsapp me at 88285973
Old 07-11-2015, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow this new batch is good in H79. Amy and Smile returned home already. Now there are several good looking ones. Two of them, the best looking ones are without breasts enhancement but has A cup boobs and most probably pre-ops. There are two to three other pretty ones with boobs. Not sure if all of them are pre-ops.

Anyway I picked one with the name Diamond but she pronounced it as ”day-mourn". She is pre-op with boobs. The unique way to spot her is her shoes. She wears sneakers.

Diamond is really a fantastic LB. Her cock is big like Smile's but it curves upwards. Very beautiful and solid shaft when erected easily. Face is pretty. Body has hot curves, neither slim nor fat. Attitude wise is just like Smile, very demure and attentive. She doesn't rush at all, took time to wipe my cock after I cummed already. Surprisingly after the session, I was all dressed and ready to leave and she was still wearing her bra. Hahaha first time I see the LB dress up slower than the customer.

My session this time does not include cock sucking, no mood for being a slut today. But behold, judging from the flow of her pre-cum while using my hand to play her sensitive cock, I can tell that her cock is high ammo loaded. For those who loves semen or sucking or being fucked, you are in for a treat.

The whole session with her was lovely. Lots of hugging, kissing and frenching. Her boobs+nipples are nice to suck. Body smells so nice. Her bbbj is skillful too. I fucked her missionary and in the heat of the moment, she demanded that I french her and she held me closer for more body-to-body contact. Nice passionate sex!
Old 08-11-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=merlinton;13773398]Tried Smile. Young and gentle ladyboy. Face is pretty and has the innocence and sweetness in her smiles. Attitude is very nice.

Describe her please. Don't want wrong LB and regret

I don't need SEX, the government FUCKS me everyday
Old 08-11-2015, 11:13 PM
Samster

king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=merlinton;13802801]Wow this new batch is good in H79. Amy and Smile returned home already. Now there are several good looking ones. Two of them, the best looking ones are without breasts enhancement but has A cup boobs and most probably pre-ops. There are two to three other pretty ones with boobs. Not sure if all of them are pre-ops.

Diamonds are forever. Is she still around. Any bro want to go tonight or tomorrow

Old 10-11-2015, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jademan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy Deepavali!!

Went last night after attending a clan dinner nearby. It was about 11 pm and only a few Bangla at the gate. About 10 over LB to choose and I pick one young small size LB. Her name is Micky and she said she will be leaving our shore soon.

Cut Short the detail ... After into the session for about 10 minutes the LB in charge inside the house ask all customers to dress up and leave. Raid is coming from reliable source.

Alamat !! Quite long never visited this place and this happen in the middle of action. What to do, dress up and leave and have a free half bake meal. KeKe
Old 11-11-2015, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
slavezero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried another Thai pre op 2 days back. Mickey or something was her name. Exactly to my liking, A cup boobs, just that her dong was quite flaccid even when turned on. Can only keep it up for a while, and even when spurting her juice it was not as hard as it was at the start.

Looks: 7/10
BBBj: 7.5/10

Didn't go the full mile, only 69 with her as that is my cup of tea.

Anyways, there was another LB that came in after we did the deed, and she was kinda cute. Curvse at the right place, and apparently had a pretty big one according to the one that I took. Anyone knows her name? Might take her the next time round. A bit more dominating though.
Old 11-11-2015, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by slavezero View Post
Anyways, there was another LB that came in after we did the deed, and she was kinda cute. Curvse at the right place, and apparently had a pretty big one according to the one that I took. Anyone knows her name? Might take her the next time round. A bit more dominating though.
Curves and cute face and big tool? Hahaha must be Diamond. Read my recent FR about her.
Old 11-11-2015, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all

Just had Micky and she was everything the bro has posted above.

Very petite and skinny boney frame, not much of an ass and boobs so quite boring.

But her BBBJ and CIM was superb, she did it for me without even asking.

And her friend Cream kept popping by to check out our session, post-op very pretty and nice boobs/butt. Heard from Micky that they are leaving tomorrow =(
Old 11-11-2015, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
Vivacious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVivacious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had Micky earlier, couldnt find the sneaker girl so I settled for the best looking I can find.
Micky
Age 22
Boobs: A nothing to shout about
Body: 7/10 nice slender frame
BBBJ: 9/10 was so good i almost release
FJ: 6/10

Her cock wasnt that strong so gave up halfway while she trying to top me. I missionary her to the point my tool cant take it, told her to blow me off cos her bbbj is one of the best i ever had in H79. Release my minions into her mouth.
Then ask if she can CIM me and she gladly obliged. Worth the tip.
Old 11-11-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
slavezero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha woah. Seems Micky is quite popular this time round. Yea her bbbj was good and willing to cim. Best part about her. Especially when you have her lie down and you stand by her head to do that, and she blows her load at the same time. Sigh, what a sight to behold. Think i'm gonna try Diamond the next time round then
Old 12-11-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

Tried a specky Chinese local LB at Desker last night.
Face: 6/10
Body:9/10 Nice soft 34B Boobs
Attitude:8/10
Good Kisser
Likes you to play with her cock, Thick and about 6 inches
Performance: Rigid and Hard, Top and Bottom
Interested PM me for contacts

Old 12-11-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 10
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Just had a post on named pinky. Rushed service, totally spoiled my mood. Gonna head down again after some supper.
Old 12-11-2015, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kleetora2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think I might have had Mickey (although I'm sure she said Nikki). Anyhow tallish pre-op. A cup titties. Great BJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1