The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 31-07-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Ghrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

First time mongering in Bangkok, read the threads here quite a lot so now time to give back.

Went to massage & thermae as below

Massage: 101 premier massage
It's a bit ulu (literally at a dead end) but quite good in the sense that no girls outside - need to walk in yourself. I walked through the boss massage stretch and got a bit humji cause I alone & got fkton of girls sitting outside calling you (there's quite a few massage shops in that stretch).
Went in, mamasan call girls come out. I think it was a slow day so there were like 20+ girls available. Saw 2-3 good ones, but quite a few cui one and even some fking cui LOL. Picked one that suits my type & proceed to action. Room was a bit dingy but okok la. Massage was about expected a bit piano type, but had some top notch b2b oil action, with the mirror at the side fking shiok. Move on to fj and was awesome - because the girl figure really my type (slim with nice ass). Total dmg was 2300, only regret is forget to ask line of the girl. Maybe will rtm just for her. Also, note that what the girls will do here (bbbj, no.of shots, kiss etc) depends on the girl, not everyone will do everything.

After that went to gaigai at terminal 21, looks a bit shoddy now compared to my memory (last time i come bangkok it was newly built in 2011). Foodcourt still quite swee though, fill myself up at cheaper than hawker centre in singapore prices. Continue walk around the area take in the atmosphere a bit then went to thermae to dabao a girl.

Going in thermae was a fking experience man, 100 girls only like 20 guys max when I go in. Got my drink & spun a few rounds. First time I almost running through alr LOL imagine walking through a tunnel with 2 lines of girls all staring at you, dk whether to look up down left right or what. But really quite an experience. Saw some quite chio ones but cause first time I abit not sure how to break the ice (especially those surrounded by friends). Eventually saw one quite chio & slim (my type), asked her ST she said 2.5k I said ok. Proceed back to my hotel, was a bit disappointed. Shower alone, no bbbj only cbj. Half sian alr but still horny so just fk her & finish. Cute girl, but chemistry not really there. GFE also non existent one.

Overall, I feel like the massage was a far better experience. Know exactly what to expect, fun time, a lot of pattern. For thermae really is more of quality and variety of choice. I guess just need to nego better beforehand in terms of what can do what cannot do. Also, I talked to the girl for a bit & she was telling me her LT is maybe 3-4 hrs max. Like that whats the point of LT lol

Got to do some work now so tmr can continue chionging, Will probably try my luck at thermae again, got some other quality ones i want to talk to, and also plan on visiting nuru massages and bj joints if have time.

P.s. any bros in bkk now want to hang out at night can pm me, I'm up for drinks / chionging. Will be here until sat.
Old 31-07-2019, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
mankoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My very humble contribution.

I have a preference for young girls, petite and small-size. tits or no tits, not a major criteria for me.

gdiary.com is a japanese bangkok sex guide that I use alot. I have been to a number of jap-style nuru shops but now I just visit my usual joints. here's a quick guide to some of those i visited:

Momo (Thong lor): My top choice as I have my usual girl. mama san is a nice lady, and even if i go away without any girl, she makes sure i leave with a bottle of water. i have tried 3 girls here, Hana (milf with big natural tits and good BBBJ), Mali (young, slim, quite fair girl from northern thailand with top GFE) and another i forgot. price is reasonable and i always go for 2 hours (2 shots) only for 2600 thb.

Mai-chan (Asoke): Easy, convenient if you go to terminal 21 (and we all do). I have my usual girl here, Hana, but her service has dropped on RTFs. still a cute face to bonk and bonk hard and long. i like the bathtub so i drop by here for a quick soak when i'm feeling the heat. they have a few young girls, and they do outcall to hotels as well. worth a visit.

Rakuen (Thong lor): More girls here than most joints in Thong Lor. wearing sexy satin yukatas. selection is ok, i recommend Yui. fair, pretty, good service. only been here once.

Pretty (Thong Lor): They have a few good-looking girls here and a few young ones. Tried their outcall before, wasn't impressed by the service. They have a few new girls recently, most notably Hana and Aki who are available by booking only. please try and let me know.

Here are some stores I have visited but never impressed:
101 Premier (Phrom pong): Highly recommended on review sites but each time i go, i leave disappointed. lots of girls but mostly 3-5/10 in my opinion.

Dream Heaven: Another popular joint. Visited 3-4 times and again, each time I leave without giving them business. I bet the service is good, if you are looking for that. but in terms of looks, I cannot.

Hope that helps.
Old 31-07-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
taikoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks to the forum, visited Snow White a few minutes ago. About 5 girls in the lineup. Chose Jen. Small boobs, young girl may be around 25 y/o. Good service. Room a bit dingy. Full wall mirror compensated a bit. Total damage THB 1,900+100. Tomorrow will try Nuru massage at BokiBoki
Old 01-08-2019, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankoman View Post
My very humble contribution.

I have a preference for young girls, petite and small-size. tits or no tits, not a major criteria for me.

gdiary.com is a japanese bangkok sex guide that I use alot. I have been to a number of jap-style nuru shops but now I just visit my usual joints. here's a quick guide to some of those i visited:

Momo (Thong lor): My top choice as I have my usual girl. mama san is a nice lady, and even if i go away without any girl, she makes sure i leave with a bottle of water. i have tried 3 girls here, Hana (milf with big natural tits and good BBBJ), Mali (young, slim, quite fair girl from northern thailand with top GFE) and another i forgot. price is reasonable and i always go for 2 hours (2 shots) only for 2600 thb.

Mai-chan (Asoke): Easy, convenient if you go to terminal 21 (and we all do). I have my usual girl here, Hana, but her service has dropped on RTFs. still a cute face to bonk and bonk hard and long. i like the bathtub so i drop by here for a quick soak when i'm feeling the heat. they have a few young girls, and they do outcall to hotels as well. worth a visit.

Rakuen (Thong lor): More girls here than most joints in Thong Lor. wearing sexy satin yukatas. selection is ok, i recommend Yui. fair, pretty, good service. only been here once.

Pretty (Thong Lor): They have a few good-looking girls here and a few young ones. Tried their outcall before, wasn't impressed by the service. They have a few new girls recently, most notably Hana and Aki who are available by booking only. please try and let me know.

Here are some stores I have visited but never impressed:
101 Premier (Phrom pong): Highly recommended on review sites but each time i go, i leave disappointed. lots of girls but mostly 3-5/10 in my opinion.

Dream Heaven: Another popular joint. Visited 3-4 times and again, each time I leave without giving them business. I bet the service is good, if you are looking for that. but in terms of looks, I cannot.

Hope that helps.
Great sharing! Never knew Momo existed. I looked at the website, the girls look great and cute and like you, I like petite slim girls, no tits nvm haha.... so Momo I am sure BBBJ varies from girl to girl or so far you got BBBJ from all the girls you got? and 2600 baht for 2 hr ,2 shots...good price.
Old 01-08-2019, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light

Maichan: tried calling everyday to get appt w/Hana but she was always off. Does she really work there? Finally gave up on her, settled for Aun Aun from the North. Claims she’s Chinese. Weirdest sessions I’ve ever had. Looks like pic. Try her, but YMMV. The girls tend to be chubby. The fat thighs turn me off. Remember to ask for free upgrade to bathroom.

Momo/Pretty: sister shops, sometimes have pix of young girls but they don’t seem to stay long.

Thanks: sis shop of Momo/Pretty, I’ve had a girl from Momo or Pretty, can’t remember which, come to Thanks. At that time, Thanks was cheaper. The ladies are almost all MILFs but sometimes they get young ones, like Aki and Hana (from Pretty). Had one fresh 18yo SYT, was her first customer, ended up having to teach/show her what to do, they should’ve paid me. 555.

Dream Heaven: they have pix of cute girls like Jasmine, Fon, Jenny, A, Soda, Boom. Do they really work there?

Last edited by Siammy; 01-08-2019 at 02:48 AM. Reason: add material
Old 01-08-2019, 05:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
samsamgogo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Last week . i nearly went to Fonny as this is my favourite club. thank goodness i went to hollywood instead.

my friend was there and he managed to escape. but his trip was totally spoilt....
Old 01-08-2019, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Great sharing! Never knew Momo existed. I looked at the website, the girls look great and cute and like you, I like petite slim girls, no tits nvm haha.... so Momo I am sure BBBJ varies from girl to girl or so far you got BBBJ from all the girls you got? and 2600 baht for 2 hr ,2 shots...good price.
so far I had BBBJ from all girls but the standard varies. but YMMV

I believe Pretty massage next door offers 2400thb for 2 hours 2 shots.
Old 01-08-2019, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Maichan: tried calling everyday to get appt w/Hana but she was always off. Does she really work there? Finally gave up on her, settled for Aun Aun from the North. Claims she’s Chinese. Weirdest sessions I’ve ever had. Looks like pic. Try her, but YMMV. The girls tend to be chubby. The fat thighs turn me off. Remember to ask for free upgrade to bathroom.

Momo/Pretty: sister shops, sometimes have pix of young girls but they don’t seem to stay long.

Thanks: sis shop of Momo/Pretty, I’ve had a girl from Momo or Pretty, can’t remember which, come to Thanks. At that time, Thanks was cheaper. The ladies are almost all MILFs but sometimes they get young ones, like Aki and Hana (from Pretty). Had one fresh 18yo SYT, was her first customer, ended up having to teach/show her what to do, they should’ve paid me. 555.

Dream Heaven: they have pix of cute girls like Jasmine, Fon, Jenny, A, Soda, Boom. Do they really work there?
Hana is there at Maichan. tried her 3 times so far. worse with each rtf. she's the angpai there and is busy but she allows painting, fingering which i enjoy.

maichan girls photos are photoshopped like all other massage joints. if the photos look like they are taken in the studio, be prepared for the worst. dream heaven is an example.
Old 02-08-2019, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks: remembered now that Thanks is the sister shop of Pretty, so the girl I got was from Pretty.

Pretty: B2,400/120 min

Momo: the B2,600/120/2 shots course is not available on weekends and holidays

Maichan: the whole area had a water outage yesterday so they had to close at 7pm. Every Saturday is sportswear cosplay day. Guess I’ll have to keep trying to hook up with Hana.
Old 02-08-2019, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
zarathustra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Thanks: remembered now that Thanks is the sister shop of Pretty, so the girl I got was from Pretty.

Pretty: B2,400/120 min

Momo: the B2,600/120/2 shots course is not available on weekends and holidays

Maichan: the whole area had a water outage yesterday so they had to close at 7pm. Every Saturday is sportswear cosplay day. Guess I’ll have to keep trying to hook up with Hana.
What is 400/600?
Is that the "tip" or you mean 2400/2600?
Old 02-08-2019, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
your education must be pretty limited if they didnt teach you B2,400 = 2400, but then you are a "fit" angmo right...not exactly the image of high intelligence
I didn't study math at all. But I did study at ANU, which is ranked higher than any Singaporean institution.

I guess if you have to rely on your image for intelligence, it must be limited, I agree.
Old 02-08-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
woonkl is stuck in moderation for some time to come

My FR:
Name: Cell
Body: a bit flabby tummy but nice perky B-cup.
Painting: 10/10 (make sure your room noise isolated)
FJ: 5/10, tight but cannot do this, cannot do that, complain pain after few minutes.
Pay her, give her 200 THB extra for cab, walk her to taxi until she drive off.
after 5 minutes, reception call. woman say something wrong with money. WTF! go down, ask her to come up to settle. she claim, I not give her full amount. I sure give her 1000 THB and 500 THB note plus 2x100 for taxi. she show me 2x500 THB. did not count in front of her. not worth arguing about 500 THB at 4am. give her the money and tell her to get lost as she cheating and she know. cannot believe she do that. make scene at reception.
Lesson Learnt: 500 THB. next time show money open and ask to count.
RTF: another OTF!
Old 02-08-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
You mean Acharya Nagarjuna University or you mean ANU doing a Arts degree with ATAR of 80 and the fact that you admitted to not doing a maths based degree = dumbass
I would really also suggest you get out of colonial master mindset and actually do some thinking or at least do some research BEFORE opening your mouth with some claim.
Both NUS and NTU rate 11th in the world https://www$$$$$universities.com/university-rankings/world-university-rankings/2020
and where does your ANU rate 24th I believe, so like I said DUMBASS, but the way Im Australian, so dont bother with claims of racism
I also noticed the fact you tried to dodge the fact you didnt know 2,400=2400 DUMBASS
I didn't dodge, in fact, I explained it. Maybe you could work on your comprehension. Poor comprehension & communication skills to blame for that rage? I've noticed you struggle with the apostrophe. But I'll try not to mention it.

As I recall, you're the only one mentioning racism, in fact you've mentioned it a couple of times without me ever mentioning it. Chip on your shoulder about something? But keep knocking those straw men down, you're far more effective when arguing against yourself- more on your own level.

So you'd already looked back over my posts to mention the "fit" comment that seemed to bug you ... just don't try to charge me rent for all the space I'm taking up in your head.
Old 02-08-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
so what you are saying is that in your redneck cousin fucking part of australia where you did grade school in they didnt teach you maths AT ALL, because i remember i was like 10yrs old when i was taught 10,000 is a way to express 10000, so saying you didnt study maths sounds like a stupid way of saying your a dumbass.
So you mean you are so stupid that you NEED to be taught such a basic thing, its not possible just to pick it up from COMMON usage even on the hick farm your grew up on, in between molesting sheep or your cousin.
If you were worth anything id spend the extra millisec on using a apostrophe on you, I brought up the fit comment as its so fucken GAY telling a much of other men you are "fit" when describing yourself, talk abt lame pencil dick confidence issues
Hmmm, one of us may have issues... could be the one completely triggered by the way someone else describes themselves -literally, nothing that even concerns you and yet you're a quivering mess about it - & is screaming into the internet in ALL CAPS over a simple question...

But I'm the one with confidence issues...
Old 04-08-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by reallyveryfat View Post
Last time i go Soi Cowboy Bacara, just only sit there drink beer, then the waitress there also not happy and ask me to go after a while. But i also understand that's how they make money so i just leave lor...
Yeah.. Bacara also quite money oriented. I've written plenty FR and I've took out ladies from rainbow 4 plenty of times. This time just that the quality dropped alot and my regular wasn't there. Havent even seen the next round of gals, I was questioned by mamasan. I rem the mamasan whom I tipped before when I took out gals from here previously. All those bro tok big here thinking I've not chiong here before. The mamasan did same thing before in the past but I just ignore. Just that this time is quicker than before.

Also went bacara last week which seem less pushy but not much biz.

Went to crazy house down the road on the right which is the best right now with the right lady. Took out a lady for ST n LT the next day due to her super service. She worked in bacara a month before and feel that they are just out to dig money from customer for quickie. Shes more service oriented which is quite right when we had our st. Even in the bar, shes not pushy for drink. Talk n play with you a while before asking for drink.

Bro here who blasted me with negative comments can continue to burn your money in rainbow 4. I'm not going to stop you. I do have a lady whom I look for several times at rainbow 4 but I guess shes not working or wasnt there that day. I have also took out a gal for st but service was like dead fish even though looks good n still went back the same night to bring out my regular. I'm not there to just see the ladies without spending. If wanna see, crazy house at soi cowboy has more to see.

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1