The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2016, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 11
ahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

If goes by your logic, any report or sharing should be taken as scam or fake since we have never met or try them. There is no end to the argument. Audience should use common sense including doing some research to decide for themselve. Over zealous behaviour trying to prove a particular guy wrong seem to be more of a personal reason.

Check your history, you did post a pretty farmer girl working in province and u mention such girls are available there.
Later turn out the girl is a celebrity, that farmer photo taken for media or other reason, she is not a real farmer.
Are u spreading misleading lies?

Most senior dont like him cos he throw verbal abuse to many including u but none mention scam. You are the only one who create propoganda of scam despite u have never met him. Are you one of the abuse victim's clone...no?

I will not consider u as scam or fake but it is all talk cock sing song..

No offence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
U may think its personal but I am using logic... the same logic u applying to me.

Eg:
- I have never met him so it's not fair for me to throw accusations*
- You have never met him either (or so u claim) so it's also not fair for u to feel protective over him... no?

*If u really wanna know the facts, here they are:
1) He is spreading misleading lies abt VN. The photos he posted insinuate that he knows the gals personally, but the gals are actually from the vn sex forums.
2) He has been banned a few times from this forum for operating as a stealth agent/pimp
3) He even threatened wendella to harm his family...all becos wendella posted some self-help links which would jeopardise his business.
4) And countless other misdemeanours that i am too tired to rpt. Just scroll back the pgs.
5) Most of the seniors here know abt his misdemeanours except u for some strange reasons.... clone?

Last edited by ahpiao; 08-07-2016 at 07:22 PM.
Old 08-07-2016, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

You would make a lousy lawyer.

"Probable cause" and "reasonable suspicion" are two very important factors in deciding when it is appropriate to suspect someone of misdemeanour. The fact that he has admitted to being a pimp, is enough to establish "motive" and why he needs to deceive ppl by using click-bait.

As for you, u have not established my motive. Eg am I a pimp? If yes, what makes u think so? Have I accepted money from anyone on this forum? If indeed, u claim that I am spreading lies, what is my motive?

I think I have enough of u... any further discussion would be a waste of bandwidth and digression from this thread's topic.

I hereby crown u the "King of TCSS."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpiao View Post
...Check your history, you did post a pretty farmer girl working in province and u mention such girls are available there. Later turn out the girl is a celebrity, that farmer photo taken for media or other reason, she is not a real farmer.Are u spreading misleading lies?...
Old 08-07-2016, 10:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 989 / Power: 0
Bote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to behold

You guys are replying to a Moron.
Look at my signature for more info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexforyou View Post
If u look at the last sentence i wrote or perhaps u choose to ignore...
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
This is the reason why wendella disappears??
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooman1 View Post
How much per night?
Quote:
If goes by your logic, any report or sharing should be taken as scam or fake since we have never met or try them. There is no end to the argument.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePCC View Post
i like to use mirror to see myself when i pcc....shiok to see soldiers rocket up and then free fall like paratroopers....
Old 08-07-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Clone alert.
Old 09-07-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster

LATEST NEWS ALERT!

The pimp TomMAffolter aka Mutantchicken was caught at another forum trying to peddle underaged gals (How low can one get?)

And my suspicions about him trying to peddle Cambodian gals is true as well.

One guy asked: Ok, then what is your purpose for posting and why won't you "just hand them over for others to enjoy"?

His question was never answered.

But if someone were to ask that question here, my answer is:
Because he is a pimp and he is using those pics (mostly fake pics) to lure newbies.

Last edited by hoian; 10-07-2016 at 02:34 PM.
Old 09-07-2016, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
TomMaffo1ter is a name known to allTomMaffo1ter is a name known to allTomMaffo1ter is a name known to allTomMaffo1ter is a name known to allTomMaffo1ter is a name known to allTomMaffo1ter is a name known to all

I always bring newbies to those cheap BBJ/CIM but the newbies have to pay for me too and agreed to my conditions.

I also exposed those newbies who pm me and later decided not to take out my offer. Wasting all my time.

Quote:
If goes by your logic, any report or sharing should be taken as scam or fake since we have never met or try them. There is no end to the argument. Audience should use common sense including doing some research to decide for themselve. Over zealous behaviour trying to prove a particular guy wrong seem to be more of a personal reason.

Check your history, you did post a pretty farmer girl working in province and u mention such girls are available there.
Later turn out the girl is a celebrity, that farmer photo taken for media or other reason, she is not a real farmer.

Most senior dont like him cos he throw verbal abuse to many including u but none mention scam. You are the only one who create propoganda of scam despite u have never met him. Are you one of the abuse victim's clone...no?

No offence.
Old 09-07-2016, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
TomMaffo1ter is a name known to allTomMaffo1ter is a name known to allTomMaffo1ter is a name known to allTomMaffo1ter is a name known to allTomMaffo1ter is a name known to allTomMaffo1ter is a name known to all

I admit and that is me.

Quote:
LATEST NEWS ALERT!

The pimp TomMAffolter aka Mutantchicken was caught at ISG forum trying to peddle underaged gals (How low can one get?)

One guy asked: Ok, then what is your purpose for posting and why won't you "just hand them over for others to enjoy"?

Because he is a pimp and he is using those pics (mostly fake pics) to lure newbies.

Old 09-07-2016, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 8
ahpiao2 is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao2 is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao2 is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao2 is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I am a low income cheongster, I am not trying to side with ppl like TomMAffolter. I pay around US$40-$50 for overnight in cambodia,
This is in accordance with FR i read in this thread. This price really make it comfortable to me.

You may want to re-think your action. The next time anyone meet your girl, she will set $100 as basic standard for foreigner. If that guy willing to pay her $50 only, either she reject or give sub-standard service because in her mind, there is one carrot head (you) have set set standard of $100 per night for foreigner.

Everyone want to enjoy cheap and nice experience, why spoil market?
Be a responsible samster.
This was copied from Cambodia thread.
Old 09-07-2016, 05:31 PM
Samster

ahpiao2 is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao2 is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao2 is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao2 is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

No offence.
I admit I am his client.
Old 09-07-2016, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goalie View Post
Totally a waste of bandwidth.
Checked your history.
All asking share this info or complimenting another person forum
So far you had nothing to share with any brothers here.

At least I dun ask stupid questions.

No offence, I just passing by.
You can always skip or ignore my post.
I admit I am such a foolish person and attacked you previously.
Old 09-07-2016, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Clone alert.
I am ahpiao2 here.
Old 09-07-2016, 10:19 PM
Samster

The moderators at ISG are pretty quick to spot pimps and paedophiles.

For some strange reasons, this forum allows such ppl to operate and even known clones to continue with their nonsense.

I think maybe it has something to do with online traffic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Where's the Hurricane88 aka the chief of sex tour? Time to do clean up in your own thread?
Old 10-07-2016, 03:14 AM
Samster (B)

Bote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to behold

Now the Moron speak up..
Moron think moderator in other forum better, why moron do not want to move there but so thick skin stick to here?
My signature is a good illustration.

Quote:
The moderators at ISG are pretty quick to spot pimps and paedophiles.

For some strange reasons, this forum allows such ppl to operate and even known clones to continue with their nonsense.

I think maybe it has something to do with online traffic...

Last edited by Bote; 10-07-2016 at 03:52 AM.
Old 10-07-2016, 03:25 AM
Samster (B)

Watch the Moron in action...trying to catch the pimp.
Look at my signature.

Quote:
LATEST NEWS ALERT!

Last edited by Bote; 10-07-2016 at 03:44 AM.
Old 10-07-2016, 05:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
james1ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My chief busy, I am his lackey creating clone to help him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Where's the Hurricane88 aka the chief of sex tour? Time to do clean up in your own thread?

Whenever your pictures been circulated here, or whenever there's someone who flame you, in less than a day you will have it clean up. But however, when samsters flaming each other, you choose to ignore it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1