The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 26-12-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Christmas gathering at my friend's place.

Girl 1 was preggy. Got chance for zg as she was wearing maternity dress and sat on a chair while we were playing games on the floor. But didn't see her zg as I was facing the wrong direction. But we had many direct eye contacts when we were watching a movie.

Girl 2 was the host. Wearing a spaghetti dress. Black bra and I think white panties. Saw her cleavage many times. About B cups? But no nips. Bra was quite well fitted. I think I saw her panties once.. But can't be too sure.

Girl 3 abit ba ba. Wearing skirt. Saw panty line. Then I saw her zg a few times. Red panty. But it's the same color as the skirt. So not sure if I'm seeing her panties or the inner shorts of the skirt.

No pictures as it's safer to just enjoy the sights. Don't wanna make things awkward.
Old 27-12-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 13
joycelim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoycelim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoycelim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i saw a few zg today

1) a thai girl bare back with slight opening near the back of her boob, saw half of her B cup

2) while walking down the escalator saw a chio bu with C cup db her bra and boobs. white bra with handful boobs

3) a sales lady squat down to take stock, she was wearing a skirt. i stood opposite her, saw her blue lacy panty

4) on a bus, looked outside, got 1 indian girl crossed her legs while talking to her friend. the bus didnt move cos red light. she finally changed legs. bright orange panty
Old 27-12-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joycelim View Post
i saw a few zg today

1) a thai girl bare back with slight opening near the back of her boob, saw half of her B cup

2) while walking down the escalator saw a chio bu with C cup db her bra and boobs. white bra with handful boobs

3) a sales lady squat down to take stock, she was wearing a skirt. i stood opposite her, saw her blue lacy panty

4) on a bus, looked outside, got 1 indian girl crossed her legs while talking to her friend. the bus didnt move cos red light. she finally changed legs. bright orange panty
bro ur eye sibei sharp!
Old 27-12-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 13
joycelim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoycelim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoycelim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
bro ur eye sibei sharp!
nice things my eyes will suddenly light up. haha
Old 27-12-2019, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 13
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
nice things my eyes will suddenly light up. haha
so how does it feel for a girl ( hope JoyceLim is a girl ) looking at girl ZG
Old 27-12-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Thangchoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i saw a few zg today

1 day saw 4 zg, which god you pray to?
Old 27-12-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
yr gf some kinda of exhibitionist bro TwinX ??? cos exhibitionist dun mind pple seeing their body
Partly bro. She ok for others to see but also won't purposely show them. Last time my display pic was her naked pic taken at her hdb corridor. But now removed because of some reason (which I don't want to say here).

We always have outdoor sex and she would go completely naked sometimes. She will find safe spot to go naked so other people won't see but if someone walk past, she is ok. When we smoke outside corridor or she go throw rubbish, she ok to wear only a loose top and panty (no bra or shorts). If neighbours see, she is ok. One neighbour always come out talk to her when she is outside smoking. She goes braless when we go out. She will make sure she doesn't zaogeng but if really have, she is ok but won't purposely show them. In office last time she went braless or pantyless but because of some reasons, now lesser. Sometimes when we have lunch quickie, I would remove her bra and she ok provided her it's not obvious or she can cover up.

So consider exhibitionist?
Old 27-12-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1921 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the clarification .. Yes, I agree with you bro Twinx .. yr gf is a part exhibitionist only not a real one...she is not totally into zaogeng or exhibitionism .. is ok for guys to see if there is really no choice

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-12-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
MoanAboutPogba is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoanAboutPogba is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
A not-on-purpose exhibitionist
Old 29-12-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19079 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Partly bro. She ok for others to see but also won't purposely show them. Last time my display pic was her naked pic taken at her hdb corridor. But now removed because of some reason (which I don't want to say here).

great share bro.
u r a lucky dude.
Old 29-12-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakunBoy View Post
Saw this while I was working in a Starbucks Cafe along Orchard during Xmas eve. This SYT was wearing a cute white dress, fully covered infront but semi-low bareback. Behind was secured by a ribbon knot. Its pretty obvious she wasnt wearing a bra (at most a nubra) as she is pretty big (c cups) and you can kinda see her from her dress that her boobs just hanging there without much support. She sat at the long big bench and was using her laptop. I switch seats and sat next to her on the pretext that i need to charge my laptop. Was there for over an hour and took many glances thru the side.. can see quite abit of sideboob, and was trying to spot any nubra or nipslip. Think I almost saw the nip and no nubra in sight. After a while, think even the staff there spotted and I left as too many eyes would make the SYT uncomfortable. Now I know why I always liked to work in cafes along orchard. If she is a local FL, I would have been tempted.
How to know if a girl is FL just by observing??

My sharing: young OL dressed in one-piece seated with her male colleagues in hawker centre, just tried my luck and sat diagonally facing the OL. After she finished her meal, she decided to buy a drink. Lo and behold, she spread her legs to exit her seat and displayed her baby blue panties for a second or two. My little brother immediately got reaction, since the OL quite good looking. When she sat back down I also got a peek of her panties again. That's why I always like hawker centres.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 29-12-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
yusua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
My sharing: young OL dressed in one-piece seated with her male colleagues in hawker centre, just tried my luck and sat diagonally facing the OL. After she finished her meal, she decided to buy a drink. Lo and behold, she spread her legs to exit her seat and displayed her baby blue panties for a second or two. My little brother immediately got reaction, since the OL quite good looking. When she sat back down I also got a peek of her panties again. That's why I always like hawker centres.
Same here bro, I always on the look out for OL in short dress/skirt
Old 29-12-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
How to know if a girl is FL just by observing??

Upz +12 rep points, you really know how to spot, cheers!
Old 30-12-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 5
AaaBeeCeeDee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3 weeks ago, went for dinner with my girl. Sitting 2 tables to my left was another couple

The girl looked like someone I've seen online but I couldn't recall until now, went through my MEGA collection and finally found the name, will post a pic for reference later

Anyway, she had on a black leather skirt, half knee length and her ass was puffed out on the chair as she sits, extremely sexy! She must be good at riding men. Best part, her legs were spread apart!

But as she sat about 75 - 80 degrees angle from me, the most I could see was her inner tights, can't help but to imagine what piece of intimates she's wearing down there

Since there's no chance to peep up her skirt when we dine, I looked forward to when they leave

And lo and behold! Her boyfriend went up and away to pay the bill, she was packed up her clutch, turned towards me legs spread wide, for a brief moment it was the clearest peepshow anyone could get, the lighting was amazing, her skirt was all the way to the top

She had on a plain light nude pantie, light material, initially I thought it'd be see through but unfortunately not

I think she knows, and doesn't care if anyone's looking, because the way her legs are spread throughout the meal, nobody could miss it, I even glanced at it way too many times

She looked 95% if not exactly like her, except with a shorter hair and younger look

Last edited by AaaBeeCeeDee; 30-12-2019 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Add media
Old 30-12-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

Been going through so many ppl encounter but only see handful of real photo/vid taken....

Last edited by Luckyou; 30-12-2019 at 07:07 PM. Reason: .............................
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1