The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2011, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
onereca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Went down to 59 afternoon.only 3 girl. okt recommend daisy for gd service. Took her for 30 mins

Looks 6.5/10 not ugly, not hot. Remind me of ran asakawa
Boobs 6/10soft b cup boobs. Bit flat
Body 7/10 very full figure. Dun take if u like small size girl
Bbbj 7/10 not bad. She know what she doing
fj 7.5/10 rides you like a champ! Her full figure gives her the power haha

She told me she is uni arts student, hope to teach arts someday. N she told me many Koreans work in countries like Australia,UK,usa,Canada,China. Next time can go hunt haha
Old 28-06-2011, 02:08 PM
Samster

anyone know how long will rachel b away?? 1 mth?
Old 28-06-2011, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Knackers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re:

She says around 4 - 6 weeks
Old 28-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

900 bucks?? Lolz I think I need to quit my job and do wat Bro Knackers is doing man...now going to Tope is a treat for me Lolz
Old 28-06-2011, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All nighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsupboy View Post
... btw, bro pocket..i think u were asking about Gina earlier..i tried her a couple of months back..nice big natural D cups to play with..above average GFE...
Good man for sharing!!!
Old 30-06-2011, 01:16 AM
Samster

went down to candy club just to try luck. saw new girl call bibi in lineup. actually dun want to take but okt recommend. so try. wao..found a gem. she speak good english. but she dun shower with u.

face: 7/10 quite cute. her eyes dammmmmn BIG. korean with dye hair.
body: 8.5/10 she got a awesome butt for doggy! no extra fats too. natural b cup breasts. her belly got a sexy bling bling.
bbbj: 9/10 out of so many girls, i think she is number 1 so far for me. suck balls, lots of jap av style slurping n moan, lot of tongue action, deepthroat got extra pressure on dick head, use hand to jerk while sucking. best part is she dun stop until u say so. she also put condom on using her mouth.
catbath: 7/10 she pay attention to nipple, then move down quickly to bbbj. maybe some bros dont like but i dont mind
fj: 10/10 she is damn fit...bros no stamina better dun take her. cowgirl position she is like raping me with a lot of force. she ask me what position i like, so change doggy. she ok with me doggy full speed, so i ram for 10 mins straight. stomach almost cramp. normally girls cannot take it when i ram so long and so hard, but she seem to take it quite easily. i like and her ass...wao. perfect for doggy.
gfe: 5/10 she is service orientend type. make sure you feel good during sex, but no gfe. at least she do her job well i met some girl before, service damn bad.
after fj we chit chat for a while. she say she do yoga and swimming. no wonder so fit. she say she will be here for about 2 weeks then go back sydney.
Old 30-06-2011, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
jameskhoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Venue: Red Light Relaxation Centre (Clayton)
WL: Min
Nationality: Korean
Looks: 5/10
Body Size: 8
Boob: C Cup
English: Not the best
Pussy: Trimmed
Height: 160-165cm
Experience: 6/10
Cost: $110 (30m)

Can't believe it took me so long to go for a proper punt in Melb. After being away for so many years, you will reckon a punter will jump straight back on the pussy wagon.

Anyway, better late than never. Though I wish to say "its been worth the wait"... it wasn't the punt that I was expecting... mind you I was expecting fireworks, my head exploding (though my little head did kinda explode...), but you guys know what I mean.

Coming from the West side, I made the long journey east to the Red Light Relaxation. Got there around 11:30am, and the place was loaded with fellow punters.

Got a friendly intro from the young (not attractive, for those who haven't been to Red Light) mamasan.

The lineup included Miss Candy, Miss Jena (Jana, Janae?), Miss Ugly, Miss Average, Miss I cannot remember to save me life, Miss I am Korean, and finally Miss Min.

Candy was looking absolutely yummy... but she is easily 170-180cm with heels and tall chicks (no matter how hot), just isn't my type. Mind you she is fairly hot looking.

Jena was a japanese looking girl and she was definitely my type... but as I mentioned the place was so packed that literally the second she finished her intro, some punter was walking off with her.

I could not remember any of the other girls beside Candy and Jena, and when the young mamasan came knocking, I had absolutely no idea who to pick. So I sat there like a dumbfark and we stared at each other for a couple seconds, when I finally said..."why not you just pick someone for me?"

She then swears that number 2 (Min) is an absolute gem. My balls were about to blow from the intro of fat tits bouncing across my face, I said, "yeah whatever, bring the boobs!". Paid me $110 for 30mins and on with the show.

Now Min is definitely not the most attractive WL I've met, I would give her a 5/10 (though I have never given a rating above 8/10 and Candy is a 7/10... waiting for that special WL that I'll rate the perfect 10).

But Min's body is top form 6/10 I'll say, Tits were amazing, perfect roundness, seems real (if enhanced, its a damn good job, no scars and feels damn real). Easily a C cup.

Pussy is trimmed and warm.

Service was excellent.

She started off with a slow catbath and nothing fancy, just to get the mood going. Proceeded to a CBJ, which was surprising good. On with a Cow G and she rode me nice and slow. Flipped over to Mission and played with her clit while I hammered away (moans started intensifying). Then I got buggered and went limpy (quite the anti-climax I know). But her's where her top notch service came in. Without missing a beat, she pulled jnr out and ripped the rubber off and sucked me till its HALELUYA! BBBJ... she asked, "feel good?" I said something along the lines "Uh fuuuuk me". Rubber back on, Min bent over backwards and guide Jnr straight back into her snuggly warmness.

Went at it for another 5mins while grabbing her sweet ass and exploded. Pulled out and she cleaned me up while kissing my face and neck. Gotta admit thats kinda nice.

WIR: definitely... but most probably for Jena or some other I can't remember WL. Gotta strike Min as Been there, Done that, Excellent service, but a punter always a punter... more pussies in the sea.
Old 30-06-2011, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
raymond1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

?????????????????
Old 01-07-2011, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Knackers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the excellent FR bro

Well done
Old 01-07-2011, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Great job with da FR boys!!!
Old 02-07-2011, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like a very good gem u got there bro. Lolz I expect her to be very busy now hahah. For $110 its really bank for your buck!
Old 03-07-2011, 12:29 AM
Samster

any bros know if shuji from candy club is the same shuji from tope?
Old 03-07-2011, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 17
Steamboat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteamboat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onereca View Post
any bros know if shuji from candy club is the same shuji from tope?
i believe so
Old 06-07-2011, 12:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tk69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,
New here in this thread. Any bros care to share contact nos for joints off the beaten track? Personally not too keen on easily looked for places. At the moment I don't have any to share back, but will write FRs for the ones I do try out.

kum sia in advance
Old 09-07-2011, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
killermatter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have been a silent onlooker at this forum for very long already. Now I am based in melb and seeing alot of bros hitting the tope and york i also want to try and help newcomers to this wonderful city(even though sydney is way cheaper).

I think as a whole, we prefer asians as they generally are more responsive to customers. Unless you willing to pay the extra amount for places like Gotham, asian is the way to go. Personally, i find recently york st have a better lineup of girls in terms of service and looks when compared to tope st. But if you don't mind travelling abit to clayton(30 mins by car), red light relaxation is where i frequent. Their lineup is very fresh, ever week always got new faces one(to my liking, can always try new flavour) and most ladies offer excellent services. Prices are cheaper too as not in the city. I always leave there satisfied.

My 2 cents worth to all the bros out there. Have fun, life is short.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1