The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2015, 09:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by siewbeng View Post
HIV or Chlamydia? I heard its chlamydia? I still visited her a few times in Ocean last year. My report all no prob.
why dun u ask her why car cancel in sg? and u use condom of cos no kanna
Old 25-09-2015, 11:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

dun give false info pls
Old 26-09-2015, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Pikachu911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovestripclub View Post
How u purposely raw her? Teach len
When you put on the condom put halfway through, dont put all the way till the bottom of the tip. Then when u pump her the condom will came off and drop inside her pussy. I stun her 2 times. The 2nd time she scolded me... Lol. First time she thought it was an accident, 2nd time she check the condom and realise i purposely stun her.. hahahaha
Old 26-09-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynelimyenyew View Post
why dun u ask her why car cancel in sg? and u use condom of cos no kanna
Fyi, Violet's card was NOT cancelled but she herself quit because of some issues with the AV madam. Some idiots were posting false FRs about her services and she was called up for interviews so frequently and scolded even when the FRs were not true that she got fed up and quit PT.

She worked for a short period in Ocean before quitting to become a partner in a car workshop business. Apparently the business is not doing well so she has come out to work again. Her good buddy from her GL days Dada ask her to go GBW.
Old 26-09-2015, 04:29 PM
Samster (M)

Bro ,
When did u hear this news? Hahahaha its a joke of the year and u must be so gullible to believe violet fake stories to cover up her diseases!
Think about it why she dun work in petain and make more $$$ 50 sgd per shot rather than making 65 rm or 100 rm in bluewave? Do u maths before u rattle crap. She has hiv and is positive . Verify with the pimp or her frds in petains
Old 26-09-2015, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 13
i44444 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteri44444 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteri44444 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Petain she gets $50 per shot but everyday got to pay for her daily $50 room rental.
BlueWave she gets RM100-RM120 per shot so comes out almost same income but don't forget in JB she don't have to pay room rental, her meals are provided by Bluewave too and her accommodation is so much cheaper compared to SG. During her GL days i remember her saying that in SG just for the 1st mth room rental plus rental deposit plus agent commission can actually pay downpayment for a apartment or condo in Malaysia. Which is quite true.
Btw this 122 Dada look a bit scary leh, sibeh big size. Dada GL days is much better. Just meaty but now grown 1-2 sizes up esp. her heavy bottom. See her i run now.
Old 26-09-2015, 10:09 PM
Samster (M)

Bro u jio her go to dr take hiv test i bet u she dun dare
Old 27-09-2015, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)

Your car cancel ah? I still driving bmw. U take taxi to jb ok moron ?
Old 27-09-2015, 09:50 PM
Samster (M)

No whore will ply her trade in sg if the returns are not much. Earning sgd is better than rm due to exchange rates. Its obvious she has hiv . Any layman can guess
Old 28-09-2015, 01:15 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
tkaburger is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone know where 197 went? Suddenly quitted like weeks ago
Old 28-09-2015, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 15
eg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samstereg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
No whore will ply her trade in sg if the returns are not much. Earning sgd is better than rm due to exchange rates. Its obvious she has hiv . Any layman can guess
Bluewave should insist and make it compulsory for every working lady to go for medical check up. Any WL found to have hiv or std should not be allowed to work.

Even if wear condom to fuck is safe, just imagine if you know this WL got hiv and yet u use condom to have sex, you will feel worry while fucking end up you don't enjoy.

If the WL got hiv and continue to work in bluewave, she will contaminate all the bedsheet, towel, etc. This will piss many customer off and dare not go to bluewave anymore.
Old 28-09-2015, 10:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg5354 View Post
Bluewave should insist and make it compulsory for every working lady to go for medical check up. Any WL found to have hiv or std should not be allowed to work.

Even if wear condom to fuck is safe, just imagine if you know this WL got hiv and yet u use condom to have sex, you will feel worry while fucking end up you don't enjoy.

If the WL got hiv and continue to work in bluewave, she will contaminate all the bedsheet, towel, etc. This will piss many customer off and dare not go to bluewave anymore.
They wont care if their girl spread hiv as long as they make their own money. Thats a fact
Old 29-09-2015, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AC_Milan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro ,
When did u hear this news? Hahahaha its a joke of the year and u must be so gullible to believe violet fake stories to cover up her diseases!
Think about it why she dun work in petain and make more $$$ 50 sgd per shot rather than making 65 rm or 100 rm in bluewave? Do u maths before u rattle crap. She has hiv and is positive . Verify with the pimp or her frds in petains
Quote:
Quote:
They wont care if their girl spread hiv as long as they make their own money. Thats a fact
you are right man, only all these chee bye Ninja Turtle and the rest of the clones are trying to cover up for Violet as much as possible.

These chee bye are the real bastard wanting to see bros kena HIV from Violet, some more can give crap excuses making ringgit is equivalent to making Sing dollar in S'pore, what a big moron
Old 29-09-2015, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
steven2860 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,there are 2 issues here
1) 57 got upgraded to package and she allow raw
2) violet is in bw and carries hiv

I was in bw last week and I did check with one of the captain and he replied that no such news, its possible for package girl to downgrade to oil massage ML but not the other way round. He also don't know who is this violet and her working no.

So after talking so long on these two girls, what is their working no if this is a true case????
Old 30-09-2015, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 11
tokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Going in on Friday

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1