The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2016, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Dear cock lovers, how could you leave the cock of such a pretty little thing still loaded with chockful of cum every night?

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...db1348c17b.jpg

She is leaving soon. Make her return home with empty balls and anal sore please.
Old 24-01-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 16
nightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Dear cock lovers, how could you leave the cock of such a pretty little thing still loaded with chockful of cum every night?

She is leaving soon. Make her return home with empty balls and anal sore please.
Wow! Juz like a SYT...Very pretty sia...^^
Old 24-01-2016, 04:22 PM
Samster

merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This diminishing batch is a mix of LBs from hatyai, pattaya and university.

So this is what I mean. If you report your great experiences here and bring good earnings to them, they will spread their words in their different homelands. Then more LBs will come, more cocks to suck, more cum to drink, more top, more bottom, more anal, etc.
Old 24-01-2016, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Aperture deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

What's her name?
Old 24-01-2016, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Hikey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Giving my first FR at Rowell

I was there early last week at Rowell. Loitered around without going past the main door as it was relatively crowded outside the gates. Waited for a good 30mins at the playground opposite, decided to take a look at around 9pm when there was not much people.

Finally stood infront of the gate and saw 8-9 lb. Saw and recognised Mint easily with all her photos posted here, pointed at her and went in the gates walking past the rest and was touched and groped by most of them.

Went upstairs took the last room on the left, Mint is definitely not a time watcher, took her time licking my nipples and bj etc, my finger was loitering around her asshole while she was giving me a good time. Told her I wanted to fuck her, she capped me and i went on top, her moan is soft yet arousing. Blew my load and paid her and left.

On the way down, saw another LB was tempted to try but had to pass it for next time. Any bro here ever did 2 session with different LB back to back?
Old 25-01-2016, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

Quote:

Hi bro, may I ask how big is Min's cock?
Old 25-01-2016, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaankaden View Post
Hi bro, may I ask how big is Min's cock?
Why not you try and let us all know?

It might be small but strong OR it might be big but not erectable at all. Lastly, it all boils down to whether you are physically there to truly touch that cock and finally put it in your mouth.
Old 26-01-2016, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Btbs8951 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have been lurking around for a long time, finally decided to register and post haha. This will be my virgin post, so hope all bros bear with me..!
Went down late today at 11pm. When I reached the gate, one bro and one Bangla was there. There one one pretty lb standing at the gate and the bro upon seeing me quickly on her..., nbz no wonder because she is the best one available lol...
So no choice just stand outside to see.. Another lb at the gate ask me who I'm looking for and I told her mint. She told me she left already..., disappointed, I still continue to see what's available.. There was one lb inside who shouted at me telling me that she know what I want and that she will make sure I get it!! She even showed me her manhood size..!! Quite big actually haha.., anyway, as this was my first trip down, she is too aggressive for me lol... I saw another fair lb with long hair and she just gesture me to go in and showed me 3 fingers which appears to be $30 bucks I think. In the end I took her as she appears shy like me haha
I pointed to her and the lb at the gate open the gate for me to go in. We went up and went to the first cubicle on the right. Well.., to sum up my first experience, it's pretty exciting and thrilling for me. She started to stroke my dick after I stripped but I have problem coming to a full erection (probably too kan curing), instead I ask her to strip and give me a bj. She did strip and put on condom before bj but not so shiok as I prefer bbbj haha. Her bj is good, slow and steady no rush at all, she even tell me that we will do it slowly haha.
When I was erected, she ask me if I want to fuck her and I said YES!! Haha. We started in missionary and she was using her hand to cover her dick while I was thrusting her.. I tried to pull her hand away and she said that she was shy haha just like me.. We changed to doggy and I fucked her while frenching her at the same time. After she seemed warmed up to me, I switch back to missionary and finished her off.., this time she not bothered to cover her dick haha. I find her very accommodating and she is definitely not a time watcher for sure as I spent a good 30 mins inside with her!!
Name : Ice (she even spell that for me haha)
Boobs : small like just developing
Ass : tight and firm
Body : fair and slim
Damage : $30 as quoted
Overall good experience, kept looking to see if got anyone peep or not lol... I'm not really into being topped so did not even try to suck her haha, maybe after a few more tries... Still waiting to try mint.. Hope my FR is not too long and boring.., till next time haha
Old 26-01-2016, 07:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kleetora2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mint is still there! I headed down to donate some sperms to her but didn't see her first so chose another chio lb. it was Min! She's exactly like the bros have described. Her tool is smallish but can get hard. I was sextified. On the way out, saw mint but didn't have the power to take her. Min said her last day is today. Not sure if that means she will be at Rowell or that she flies off. Let hope it's the former.
Old 26-01-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbs8951 View Post
Have been lurking around for a long time, finally decided to register and post haha. This will be my virgin post, so hope all bros bear with me..!
Went down late today at 11pm. When I reached the gate, one bro and one Bangla was there. There one one pretty lb standing at the gate and the bro upon seeing me quickly on her..., nbz no wonder because she is the best one available lol...
So no choice just stand outside to see.. Another lb at the gate ask me who I'm looking for and I told her mint. She told me she left already..., disappointed, I still continue to see what's available.. There was one lb inside who shouted at me telling me that she know what I want and that she will make sure I get it!! She even showed me her manhood size..!! Quite big actually haha.., anyway, as this was my first trip down, she is too aggressive for me lol... I saw another fair lb with long hair and she just gesture me to go in and showed me 3 fingers which appears to be $30 bucks I think. In the end I took her as she appears shy like me haha
I pointed to her and the lb at the gate open the gate for me to go in. We went up and went to the first cubicle on the right. Well.., to sum up my first experience, it's pretty exciting and thrilling for me. She started to stroke my dick after I stripped but I have problem coming to a full erection (probably too kan curing), instead I ask her to strip and give me a bj. She did strip and put on condom before bj but not so shiok as I prefer bbbj haha. Her bj is good, slow and steady no rush at all, she even tell me that we will do it slowly haha.
When I was erected, she ask me if I want to fuck her and I said YES!! Haha. We started in missionary and she was using her hand to cover her dick while I was thrusting her.. I tried to pull her hand away and she said that she was shy haha just like me.. We changed to doggy and I fucked her while frenching her at the same time. After she seemed warmed up to me, I switch back to missionary and finished her off.., this time she not bothered to cover her dick haha. I find her very accommodating and she is definitely not a time watcher for sure as I spent a good 30 mins inside with her!!
Name : Ice (she even spell that for me haha)
Boobs : small like just developing
Ass : tight and firm
Body : fair and slim
Damage : $30 as quoted
Overall good experience, kept looking to see if got anyone peep or not lol... I'm not really into being topped so did not even try to suck her haha, maybe after a few more tries... Still waiting to try mint.. Hope my FR is not too long and boring.., till next time haha
Nope not boring at all. Kept me at the edge of my seat. Gotta look out for ICE now!
Old 26-01-2016, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
the1newborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was here looking for Mint, but too bad, she's eithere not yet arrived or taken by someone, then choose another fair talk lady, oil. Service not bad, figure ISO not bad. But the bad things happen next, while I walk down, MINT IS HERE, damn~~~
Missed it, anyone know when will she leave?
Old 26-01-2016, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
the1newborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1newborn View Post
Was here looking for Mint, but too bad, she's eithere not yet arrived or taken by someone, then choose another fair talk lady, oil. Service not bad, figure ISO not bad. But the bad things happen next, while I walk down, MINT IS HERE, damn~~~

*figure oso*
Old 26-01-2016, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
flxboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1newborn View Post
Mint's (the post-op one) leaving on Thurs.
Old 26-01-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
Vivacious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVivacious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to H79 tonight to try and catch Min before she goes, however not in sight so I took the most pleasant looking which was Ice. We went to the cubicle and she hug and kiss me. She capped me and started bj. Her suction was just nice enough to get me fired up and not cum even before I got into the main battleground.

After a good while, I doggy her hard. Her ass was damn tight, I could feel the grip on my little bro even with all the lubes and rubber. Turn her around and missionary her till the point of the final thrust, I grabbed her boobs and unloaded my minions. Just as I did my final thrust, she grab me towards her and tightly body hug me with her legs over my back. I was like deeply right into her ass and I can feel the minions flowing out.
Name: Ice
Boobs: not for boobs lover, hormonal boobs, she used pad to upsize the boobs.
Body: Petite, slim 7/10
Face: 7/10 pleasant, looks like those gnd you wanna bonk
Asked whether she can cum, she replied no. Not sure whether isit cos of the hormones or cos it was already late at night and she had came multiple times.
Old 27-01-2016, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goalman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I lucky to spot min when I reach the gate

everyone was envy because she just did with one customer. immediately I signal for her while she was still touching up.
I went up with the cubicle and I can see she was very slim and has a small ass. upon reaching the room I immediately ask her for her name and where she stay in Thailand to break the ice. we straight away french kiss and and ask her to lay down and start to lick her nipple. she moan in ecstasy. to my believe she give me a bbbj after that and have a hard on. I ask to cap me so that I can fuck her in her ass. I fuck her in her tight ass in doggy then I turn her to missionary and pump her away until I cum.

very nice smell. rest I will not disclose for the rest of bro who wanna know more just go it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1