The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 10
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!
Re: The house in Bukit Timah

Powet read...and only ILOCK will think of describing a female hulk

I totally could not build any tent imagine that that monster scene
Old 04-02-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
poopstep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Superb story, no words to describe!!
Old 05-02-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11910 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Clap... clap... clap.., the adventure just started for Jackson already so much actions, camping here for more please.
Old 05-02-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2894 / Power: 12
mePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond repute

sg garment should make it mandatory for all those in quarantine to read all ilock's works.

If woman is a bottle of red wine, then man is the cork. For her 1st time, corkscrew required.

Graphics Re-Interpreted !

( Click to show/hide )
Big Sweep : Cleanup op after NDP. Toto : Leading toilet manufacturer. 4D : CD, LD, DVD, BD.
Old 05-02-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11028 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome write up here, cheers!
Old 06-02-2020, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2036 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond repute

bump it back up for all to see...
superb storyline so far...
Old 06-02-2020, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thewan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post

She stormed towards me, furious as hell only to trip on the chair she was sitting on earlier. Yiling tripped and threw herself at my naked body. I couldn’t catch her in time, I only managed to soften the impact of her falling on her knees by grabbing her arms near her elbows.
This shit is funny. Haha.
You are amazing storyteller.
Old 07-02-2020, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing story, thanks T.S.
Old 07-02-2020, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
absoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to behold

In my mind, Cindy is like the Chinese doctor that’s Super muscular and cos played Chun Li LOL.
Thoroughly enjoy reading this and your other stories bro ILOCK!
Old 07-02-2020, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3889 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

The quiet night was punctuated by only the sound of vibrating phones and curt replies.

Everyone is trying to figure out what is going on.

Hong ran over to us and I could see he was missing a shoe.

Hong : The Rajahs were hit too… they think it was us….

Declan : It’s not us….

Hong : They know… because the monks called and accused the Rajahs of hitting them shortly after they called us….

Jackson : what ??

Hong looked at Declan and added.

Hong : Malu Malu and the white snakes are ok…

Jackson : is it them then ? the Malu Malu and the white snakes or whatever….

Declan : it cannot be…. Malu Malu and the white snakes don’t have enough men for something like this….it is not their style… they are businessmen first… if it isn’t making them money… chances are they will not be involved…

Hong : whoever these people are…. They hit the 3 groups that has the most men…

Jackson : why ??

Declan : we’ll have to figure it out…

Jackson : Well… if this is the first…. I’m pretty sure it’s not the last….

Declan : why do you say that… ?

I pointed to the group of attackers that had been rounded and dumped in the centre of the open field in front of the farmhouse.

There’s 7 of them on the ground, plus the 2 in the castle, a total of 9.

Jackson : This place is filled with people at all times…..there’s so much going on…..How many men do we have on active duty at any one time… ?

Declan : 60 on weekdays… 45 on weekends….but at any point in time, we have at least 120 men on the estate…

Jackson : who in their right mind would send 9 men against so many… ?

Hong : bloody hell…. Fucking cunts….

Jackson : what are we going to do with them… ?

Hong : I’ll fucking kill them…

Declan : No wait… let boss make the decision….

Hong : Those that are conscious are not talking…. They communicated with each other in a language I don’t understand….

Declan : tend to the wounded for now…. Kamal is sorting things out at the guard house….. Our aerial drones are not up at night…. but our cameras are fine….we will find out how they sneak in…

The door to the farmhouse opened and Yiling stumbled out barefoot and still holding onto the bottle.

She looked around her and exclaimed in surprise at the amount of people present.

Yiling : I hope I didn’t make that mess in the farmhouse…??

…………………………………………………………

I didn’t sleep that night.

I paid a visit to the house with the ambulance and it was abuzz with activity.

Kamal was right there and together with another doctor, they attended to anyone that needed help.

I had several cuts and bruises but thankfully I don’t need stiches. My wounds were cleaned and Kamal told me to go home and rest.

Kamal : go home… we’ll call you….

He immediately went on to attend to another guy who has 3 fingers bent out of shape. A guy with a tattooed back had his Thai inscription tattoo rearranged by several cuts and slices across his back.

Another had a broken nose and a bruised eye so bad he could open it.

I drove home to Ang Mo Kio and by the time I laid down on my bed, it was coming to 5.30am.

I could not close my eyes. My heart was still thumping so fast I might as well be on a threadmill.

What the fuck just happened ?

There I was talking to Cindy when people just rushed in.

When I was working in the landscape shop, the worst that could happen was a customer returning with a pot of plant and demanding a refund. Not 2 man rushing in with daggers and trying to kill me.

I’m afraid of course but I have never felt more alive.

The thrill is similar to the moment right before the plunge of the roller coaster.

This is definitely not your typical 9 to 5 desk job.

Unable to sleep, I went out for coffee and breakfast.

I attracted several stares with the bruises on me and even the coffee shop uncle where I was a regular asked if I was ok.

Jackson : I’m ok… got robbed… but I’m fine….

I drank a few cups of coffee and ate a bowl of noodles.

I kept staring at my phone, willing it to ring.

It finally rang at 11am and I was asked to head back to the castle for a meeting at 12pm. It was Declan.

Jackson : Ok… I’ll be there before that…

23rd May 2015
Saturday

11.40am

The estate feels different when I arrived.

I parked my car at the usual spot and I could see 2 large SUV blocking the entrance up
Binjai hill.

Every single house is manned and at least 4 men are out and about at the entrance of each house.

Groups of 2 patrolled the perimeter of the estate. I hitched a ride on a buggy heading up to the castle and thanked the guys who drove me there.

Upon stepping in, I realised how serious they are taking this unprovoked intrusion when I saw Cindy in the living area with a pistol strapped around her waist.

She saw me looking at the gun and I quickly looked away.

Cindy : Thank you for helping yesterday Jackson ….

Jackson : You are welcome….

Cindy : your top is stretched and torn….there is also blood on it….. I will buy a new top for you….

Jackson : It’s ok… it’s really ok…. Don’t need… it’s a old top….

Cindy : No…. I insist ….. I forget to look at the size before I threw it away….. what is your size…. ??

Her expressionless face, the cold voice and the manner in which she asked it is just creepy.

Candy appeared and her smile and voice is like the icing on a cake that you just want to dip your finger into before putting it into your mouth.

Candy : are you asking Jackson’s size ? … hur hur hur….

Candy was wearing a white singlet that barely covered her cage sports bra underneath. If this were any other day, I would be happy to ogle at the tight strap of the rifle that is resting tightly down the centre of her chest. The strap sliced diagonally down her petite body like that of a school girl carrying a sling bag only in her case, it was a rifle.

A fucking rifle with a modified barrel.

The sleeveless top revealed bruises on multiple spots on her arms and shoulders as well.

Cindy : Yes…. He seemed reluctant to tell me his size….

Jackson : Just get whatever size you are wearing minus 2… should be around there…. Are you ok Candy … ?

Candy adjusted the heavy rifle and I could not help but notice how the strap is rubbing against her full breast. I wonder if she really know how to use that thing she’s carrying.

Candy : yeah… I am… just some bruises….

Cindy : why didn’t you ask if I’m ok … ??

Jackson : you looked ok compared to Candy….

Cindy : That’s because you have not seen the bruises on my body….

Cindy made the action of trying to removing her top and I quickly stopped her.

Looking sincerely into her eyes, I added.

Jackson : Cindy….. please… I mean well….. I hope you are ok…. And please stop removing your clothes around me….

Candy laughed and said she’s heading up to the attic while Candy just remained standing in the middle of the living area like she was trying to blend in with the furniture.

I quickly made my way into the study where the rest of the guys are already present.

Yiling is no longer her drunk self and she’s as sober as she can be, not to mention she looked fucking pissed as well.

With her hair down and still a little damp from what I presume to be from a recent shower, she was wearing a long sleeve work top in a dark shade of red. A waist pleat skirt in beige ended just above her knees, a modest length compared to the one she was wearing the night before.

A pair of T-strap peep toe platform heel in a shimmery shade of silver really brought out the sexiness of her feet and toes.

The door to the study shut and it was straight to business.

Kamal brought everyone up to speed about what happened the night before and how the intruders got in.

Kamal : They came in from the back…. Near the cookhouse….the cameras there caught them cutting through a side fence. … we believe they have moved into a neighbouring property and have been observing us for a while…..

Once they made their way past the cookhouse, their ultimate target was to get to the castle and to Yiling.

The alarm was first raised by the perimeter guards of the castle. There was no attempt for the intruders to make contact with Yiling’s men initially. They just ran.
Kamal and Declan tried to warn everyone and get the estate on alert but as if a switched had been flipped, the intruders started attacking.

I could fill in the rest of what happened in the farmhouse after Kamal’s phone call since I was there.

Kamal : 26 of our guys needed medical attention….. 1 seriously injured and currently warded…. We’ve established that the men are all foreigners…. They all speak a form of dialect that is commonly used in the south of Thailand, near the border with Malaysia….

Kamal paused and see if anyone had any question before going on.

Kamal : We’ve beefed up security at the estate and at all our outpost island wide…. Our logistics hub and warehouses are ok….but whoever hit us… knows how we work and operate…..

Yiling was playing with her gold plated letter opener again as she drew imaginary circles on the table with it.

After a short pause Yiling asked about the others that were hit.

Yiling : Rajahs and the Monks…. Are they ok… ?

Hong : The monks have a restaurant that has been burnt down…… news reported a gas leak…... and they have 3 guys warded in the hospital but generally in ok condition….. they manage to get one of the guys but he is not talking either….. The Rajahs…..sigh….ermmmm

Hong scratched his head a little, probably thinking of the right words to use.

Hong : The Rajahs have 8 injured… 2 warded in serious conditions….and they claimed all 6 intruders got away…..

Yiling : do you believe them… ?

Hong : my source told me they ermm….. they are probably somewhere at the bottom of a fish farm by now…..

Yiling : and you would think they have half a brain to find out more from them…. The amount of information you can get from these people….
Old 07-02-2020, 09:04 AM
Samster

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Hong : I believe they tried… but as you know… the Rajahs…. Patience is not one of their virtue…..

Yiling : Your source…. What else did he say….

Hong : err.. they rounded the men up… spent 10 minutes to see if they are willing to talk and apparently all kept mum…. … 10 minutes is pretty long…. For them….

Yiling : arghhhhh!!! Stupid Rajahs….. !! what about the one guy the Monks caught…….

Hong : Yes…I have spoken with them, they are willing to release him to us…. Seven and I will go pick him up….

Jackson : where are the men now… ? I mean the intruders….

Yiling turned to me and said it’s none of my concern and that they are no longer on estate ground.

The tone she adopted didn’t feel like this was up for negotiation, so I kept quiet.

What surprised me though was that she remembered everything I said to her during her drunken state the night before. The report about the homes, what I saw and what I did.

Yiling : Jackson …. For the 3 homes that are still operational…. Keep to the routine…leave the one that has shifted out….. keep doing it for another month…

Yiling has been supporting those homes for a while now with not only food deliveries, but financially as well. She got wind that something weird is happening but has no way of verifying. Some of the original home directors were gone and the new ones that took over are not very cooperative.

Mr Ho is the only one she has dealt with but even he seemed to have withdrawn himself significantly.
Cutting the homes off will make a big impact of the resident’s lives and it’s not a decision Yiling is willing to make lightly.

Jackson : Ok…

Turning to Aaron, Yiling wanted him to check on the warehouses, especially those located at the east to make sure none of the goods are missing.

Yiling : Those on transit by General Min Kaw…..and General Ngyuen ….

Aaron : they are fine…. Loaded this morning and reaching international waters anytime soon…

After Yiling has done allocating the work she wants done by each of us, she asked Hong to contact the other families.

Yiling : No point gathering everyone just to meet and talk about this…. I suggest bringing forward the annual dinner…. We can trash it all out on that night after doing what needs to be done….

Hong : ok… I’ll get back on the dates….

Yiling : And Jackson ….

Jackson : yes ?

Yiling : Time to pay Xiaoyu a visit…..

Jackson : I think so too….

After the meeting is dismissed, I went back to the farmhouse to start clearing up the mess. It took me 2 hours to wipe the place down and make a list of things that needed to be replaced.

Looks like we won’t be having steamboat for a while.

I tried the number Kamal gave me earlier for the fruits distributor, Ah Orh.

He answered and I told him I wanted to make some changes to the collection days, I won’t be picking up on Thursday since the 3rd home I delivered to is empty. So I will see him as usual on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.

With Monday and Thursday free, I blocked booked Xiaoyu’s lesson for the next 3 months.

If shit like this is going to happen again, I should pick up some skills to at least defend myself.

26th May 2015
Tuesday.

2pm

It’s the 2nd week that I’m delivering stuff. I waited for about 3 minutes at the loading and unloading bay before I saw Mr Ho coming out to attend to me.

Mr Ho : Hi Jackson …. Not as much things today ….

Jackson : is it ? hahhaa.. still looks like a full truck ahhaa.. going to take a while to unload….

Mr Ho : I’ll get you a trolley… I’m sorry…. Everyone is busy , I don’t have anyone to help you today for the unloading….

Jackson : No problem… I can handle it on my own…

Mr Ho : What happened to your face anyway….

Jackson : Nah… I fell … and got some cuts here and there….

Mr Ho : I see…. I see….

I opened the tailboard and looked around the home. I noticed new cablings on the ceiling. The new white electrical casings are a stark contrast against the well weathered ceiling.
Pretending to wipe my sweat, my eyes followed the direction where the ducts are running and I saw 4 cameras I never noticed before. As if to reinforce my new observation, I saw a older camera with it’s outer casing that has already turned yellow that only points at the main gate being reinforced with another by it’s side.

With the new cameras, the coverage area has increased. Not only that, a wall that the property shared with the temple on the side has been knocked down and fenced up with those flimsy orange nettings.

From the home, you can now walk directly across into the temple ground without exiting the gate.

Mr Ho pushed the large trolley over to me and I asked him where should I put the deliveries.

Jackson : you want me to bring it up to the kitchen for you ??

Mr Ho : oh no no no… no need… just leave it over there in that room…. I’ll have my guys bring it up in a while…. No worries…

Jackson : Ok sure…

I took my time to unload the truck and 30 minutes later when I loaded up the last box of cabbage onto the trolley, Mr Ho appeared around the corner like magic.

Mr Ho : Oh you’re done already…. Thank you so much…

Jackson : no problem….eh Mr Ho, Don’t mind, can I use the washroom… ?

Mr Ho hesitated for a second before he quickly recovered.

Mr Ho : of course… come come…. The washroom on the ground floor is spoilt sorry…. We’re still trying to get it fixed….

Jackson : is ok… I just need to pee… still can hold it in… hahah

We entered the creaky old lift and Mr Ho brought me all the way up to the top floor.

Mr Ho : just over there…

Jackson : Thank you.. thank you….

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary as I walked past the elderly going about their daily activities.

I saw Nancy doing her twirl with a Chinese fan and she danced her way over to me, asking me the same question she did the first time we met.

Nancy : hello….. Jackson right….

Jackson : Yes…. Hello…

Nancy : do you want to dance today… ?

Jackson : Hahaha… no thank you… I’ll pass….

She took my rejection in stride and twirled in the other direction back to her spot while humming the melody of a old classic song.

I used the bathroom and left after saying goodbye to Mr Ho.

Arriving at the 2nd home, I was met with the same hostilities.

Jackson : Yo Steven….. ho seh bo… ?? ( how are you ) need my help to unload ???

Steven : hi… no my staff can manage.

He took a look at the truck and I gestured across to the coffee shop and asked if he needed a drink.

Steven : I’m fine…. Take your time…

Jackson : ok…I’m going to have my lunch…

Steven : sure….

I went back 20 minutes later and the truck is emptied and spotless.

Steven stood near the tailgate as if drawing an imaginary line across the ground that I should not cross and waited for me to leave.

Jackson : Ok… see you next week…

He relaxed visibly as I got into the truck and started the engine.

After I got back to the estate, I reached behind the backseat and removed a old phone I stuck on Velcro tapes with it’s camera running that I pointed at the rear view mirror.

Hitting playback, I smiled when I say at least 5 different man in medical scrubs unloading the truck.

28th May 2015
Thursday

9am

It was my first lesson with Xiaoyu.

I was nervous of course after seeing what she can do.

When I got there, I was surprised to see Candy there as well.

Both Candy and Xiaoyu were there stretching.

Candy must really like white, or she likes teasing the eyes of men.

Her white sleeveless yoga top is loose fitting and it kept sliding off her shoulder, revealing the white Nike sports bra she was wearing underneath.

A pair of white leggings with pink trimmings running down the sides of her legs covered her bottom so tightly that just the sight alone is enough to make any straight male hallucinate about seeing something extra.

Xiaoyu : good morning Jackson…..

Jackson : good morning….

Xiaoyu on the other hand was wearing a full workout suit. Her black tights plastered itself tightly against her body as well and I have a hard time trying to make out if she is indeed post op or pre op.
It looked like there is a bulge from certain angles and I was afraid to be caught staring.
Removing the jacket she was wearing, I could see the well defined muscles on her arms and shoulder.

The girls wasted no time on formalities. I did my own stretching and was immediately taught the basics and principles of what Xiaoyu will be teaching me.

It’s not a play lesson.

It’s not an introduction class for company team bonding.

The girls made it clear right from the go that if there is one thing I’m going to pick up from them, it’s violence.

Pure, unadulterated violence.

Regardless of how I’m approached or attacked, I was to turn the situation around. I must be able to defend myself and strike at the same time. That is the principle I must remember.

Xiaoyu : are you following so far ??

Jackson : yes yes… I am… I’m a fast learner….and I have a good memory….

Xiaoyu : I’ll be the judge of that….. if there is one thing I hate, it’s people wasting my time …. So make sure you pay attention.

Jackson : I will… I will…. let’s start….

Xiaoyu went to a shelf and pulled out a rubber knife.

She threw it over to me and I grabbed it.

Xiaoyu : there are parts of the human body…. That cannot be strengthened….. no matter what you do….. it doesn’t matter how well built your opponent is…. These spots will always be vulnerable….
Old 07-02-2020, 09:05 AM
Samster

Jackson : ok …

Xiaoyu : your eyes… ears … nose…. Your jaw…. Your throat…. Your groin… your knees….and… Achilles tenon … when you hit… these are the spots you go for….

Jackson : ermm.. ok… I’ll try….

Xiaoyu : don’t try….remember it…. It will save your life….

Jackson : ok ok… chill man… it’s my first lesson….

As if determined to get me in the right frame of mine to start training, Xiaoyu added.

Xiaoyu : For every lesson…. If you accomplished…. What we set out to do…. I’ll give you a blow job….

Jackson : What !!... hell no…

Xiaoyu : If not…. you’ll give me a blowjob…

Jackson : I fail to see how this benefits me…

Turning and pointing to Candy who is on the ground stretching her legs with her feet apart and laughing, I asked.

Jackson : how about Candy… ? how does she fit in all these…

There was a 3 second pause in all activity in the gym before Xiaoyu nodded her head in enlightenment.

Xiaoyu : Oh…. Oh….. oh .. I see… you want Candy…. To be giving you a blowjob… is that it…

Jackson : No!! I don’t mean that….

Candy : hahah…. Hmmmm…..

Xiaoyu : tsk… tsk… tsk…

No point explaining myself further, I exhaled and decided to see if Xiaoyu is really as good as she say she is.

Striking without warning, I tried to stab Xiaoyu with the rubber knife and all she did was a basic technique, deflecting my stab and striking me under my chin at the same time.

Jackson : arnghhhhh!!!! Fuck !!

I felt as if a dentist had just played colouring on my jaw with his tools as I knelt down on the ground while holding onto my jaw.

Xiaoyu : again….

By then end of a 3 hours lesson, I was totally drenched, my arms and limbs were on the verge of breaking and I was literally hammered, thrown around and utterly humiliated by Candy and Xiaoyu.

The only part I sort of enjoyed though was when Candy’s legs were over my body and I could smell how sweet her calves were while she pulled my arm to the brink of dislocating my shoulder as I tapped repeatly on the floor.

The part I did not enjoy most was when I was locked into submission by Xiaoyu with her straddling me. I shit you not, if she decides to rape me right there and then, I would be just like the JAV porn actress who is crying while spitting ‘yamete’ on the ground in some rape scenario.

Heading back to the farmhouse for a shower before lunch, I realised I could hardly lift my arms to shampoo my own hair and muscles I did not know I have were aching.

I did a quick survey of the garden and noticed several spots that needed some work but I was aching too badly to do it.

29th May 2015
Friday.

6pm

I wrapped up the delivery to the last home of the week and I called Declan to check if there is anything else for me.

It’s the end of the month and I want to head up north to visit my grandpa.

Declan : go ahead…. When will you be back… ?

Jackson : Sunday evening….

Declan : enjoy yourself… drive safe…

I went to the bathroom, checked that my passport is in my travel bag and filled a bottle of water for the long drive up.

I started my car engine and I barely turned out of Binjai hill when the engine sputtered to a stop.

Jackson : ahhh.. fuck fuck fuck !!! no…. NO!!!! …

It’s a old car that’s turning 15 years, it occasionally acts up a bit but it has never died outright before.

I pulled the handbrakes and go down to take a look.

Tyres are ok, I opened the bonnet and pretended as if I knew what the fuck I was doing when I don’t. No smoke, no fire.

Jackson : crap… I don’t even know where to start….

As if things could not get worst, the SUVs blocking the road started reversing to open up the driveway and I heard the roar of a super car engine coming out of the castle ground.

Jackson : oh please…. Not now….

A red Lamborghini Aventador followed by a BMW Z4 and another black volvo SUV convoy rolled down the road before stopping behind my dead ride.

I looked at the car plate of the Lamborghini YL 1 Q and there’s no prize for guessing who’s behind that wheel.

I gestured to say my car is dead and she honked at me 3 times as if I’m a inconsiderate motorist blocking her way on purpose before I saw the door of the car she is driving open up.

I saw a glimpse of her flawless long legs as Yiling stepped out in her Louboutin heels. She was wearing a chic wrap dress in black. Her hair is tied up and styled in a tight bun and if her make up gives a hint of her mood, she looks fucking pissed and angry even before getting blocked by my car.

Wherever she is going that evening, it’s not for leisure.

Yiling : aRGHHHH!!!! MOVE YOUR CAR !!! I’m late !!!

Jackson : I can’t… it just died….. you don’t happen to have a tow truck do you… ?

Walking briskly over to my car with the open bonet, Yiling stopped at the driver seat before shouting at me again.

Yiling : How long have you been driving on fumes !!!! aRGHHH!!!

I looked at the fuel gauge and realised I’m empty. Shit.

It’s been a while since I last topped up the car. I’ve been staying over at the farmhouse so often that it totally slipped my mind.

Jackson : shit.

Yiling clenched her fist slightly below her chest level as she shouted again, unable to control that temper of hers.

Yiling : ARHGHHHH!!! JACKSON!!!!!...

Jackson : hey.. hey… hey… relax…….. in mankind’s history…..shouting has never solved any problems before…..

Yiling stomped the ground angrily before turning her attention to the closest house.

One of the men had just showered and was hanging his laundry on the porch dressed only in shorts and singlet.

Yiling : GO PUSH THAT CAR OUT OF MY WAY…..NOW !!!!!!

The man dropped the pants he just washed and shouted into the house in dialect.

Man doing laundry : oei… oei.. oei… zho gang liao…. Lai eh !! ( come come come… time to work ! )

8 men in various state of undressed and lounge wear dashed out of the house and without a word ran over to my car.

Even without asking me, a half naked man with tattoo of a leaping koi on his back got in, released the handbrakes while a man with several scars on his abs and thighs shut the bonnet.

The rest of the man, one with a toothbrush in his mouth, started pushing and in less than a minute, they got my car out from the middle with enough space for Yiling’s convoy to pass through.

I stared wide eye and I have to admit. I’m impressed.

Yiling, standing with her arms folded decided to ridicule the statement I just made earlier.

Yiling : It’s never about the shouting Jackson …. It’s about who…. Is doing the shouting….

With that, she turned and walked with a swag fit for a young queen and got into her car.

The engine roared as it went passed me and I saw Aaron roll down the window of the BMW as he slowed down.

Aaron : here’s a tip…… don’t talk to her when she’s driving the red car…

Jackson : why… ?

Aaron : it’s her angry car….. hahaha…

He drove away and I was left standing by the road. I could hear the roar of the supercar engine even though Yiling is quite far away by now.

Noise pollution man. Noise pollution.

What is with these people and cars. Noisy cars.

Man doing laundry : Oei brother… your car leave there ah…. !!

Jackson : Ok ok… thank you … thank you….

I scratched my head and was about to think of an alternative, maybe call a tow truck or something when my phone rang.

It was Declan.

Declan : Hi Jackson ….. Boss just called me…. I understand you have a car problem…

Jackson : Yes…. It’s out of petrol…. i don’t suppose you have your own pterol pump inside the estate do you…. Hahahah…

Declan : We do have a small stockpile of POL but it’s for emergencies only….

Jakcson : What is POL ?

Declan : Petrol, oil, lubricant….

Jackson : you’re joking right….

Declan : haha… I’m not…… but Boss is aware you are heading up to visit your grandfather…. So she offered you her spare cars in the garage…. Anything except the Pagani Zonda….

Jackson : What is a Pagani Zonda…..?? I know Bagette…..Croissant …. And Ciabatta….

Declan : Never mind…

Jackson : Well, just lend me anything that runs…. Honda… Toyota…Kia… Mazda anything….

Declan : ah…. Sure… we have the last one… come up to the castle…

I took a buggy up to the castle and the gates were opened. I followed the road up and turned to the garage that is slightly below ground level. One of the garage door opened up and my jaws dropped when I saw the black colour car staring at me.

Declan walked out from behind and handed me the keys.

Jackson : What is that… ?

Declan : Maserati…Gran turismo…. It’s quite new…. Boss only drove it shopping once……. So don’t scratch it… she might really kill you….

Jackson : wait.. wait.. don’t you have anything else… you know…like normal cars… more low profile….

Declan stared at me for 2 seconds before adding.

Declan : It’s black….

Jackson : I don’t mean that….

Declan : you said Mazda… anything….…..Maserati…. sounds close enough…..

Declan tapped my arm and started walking away.

Declan : Besides…. A car is just point A to point B…. who cares about the brand and names eh…. ? hahaha

I looked at the key in my hand and the sweet looking ride in front of me and all I could think of was the long wide and open highway I would be taking in Malaysia as a smile slowly broke on my face.
Old 07-02-2020, 09:05 AM
Samster

Jackson : Hell yeah….

I opened the door and my initial euphoria immediately took a plunge. It’s like I’m on top of Everest and I suddenly started falling do deep so fast that I’m almost at the bottom of the Mariana trench.

Aside from the driver seat, the whole car is filled with shopping bags of different lingerie brands.

From Agent provocateur, La perla bordello, to fleur of England to Victoria secrets and La senza.

Jackson : Jesus.

I opened the bags and it’s filled with a variety of lingerie with their tags still intact.

Jackson : Oh god… no… no…. no….

I opened the boot and it’s also filled with heels, lingerie and several dresses.
There’s even sanitary pads and tampons in there.

I immediately called Declan and ask if I could unload those stuff in the garage.

Declan : Oh… no no… don’t touch boss’s stuff….she has a peculiar way of organising her purchases… so… don’t touch anything…. Just drive the car…. Point A to point B…. remember… ? have fun….

Ok fine.

Jackson : fuck…

Point A to point B. I need not be bothered about the rest.

I was so affected by the lingerie that I did not notice the ridiculous cover she put on the steering wheel. It’s pink with black lace, like a fucking g-string for a steering wheel.

Jackson : jesus….

I adjusted the mirrors and seat before pulling it out of the castle ground.

Keeping well within the speed limit, I got to the immigration and got stuck in the weekend jam for about 45 minutes.

Rolling up to the immigration counter, I rolled down the window and handed over my passport.

Officer : roll down all your windows please sir….

I did just that and he gave me a cursory look before looking at me again.

That’s it.

I’m dead.

A fucking pervert driving a car full of female lingerie.

Jackson : I know how this must look like from your perspective but I have a perfectly good explanation for them…

He scanned my passport, tapped on his keyboard before turning back to me and pointing to the cashcard machine, indicating that I should pay for the toll.

Officer : It’s ok…… I don’t judge…….enjoy your trip….

As the gantry opened for me to pass, I saw 4 officers slowly converging at the checkpoint up ahead on my lane.

I put the car into drive and thought to myself.

Between explaining who I work for and her peculiar habits, it would be easier to just admit I’m a crossdresser.

………………………………………………….
Old 07-02-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
godslayer007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have this image of Yiling, as IU from Hotel del Luna.
Old 07-02-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
TeamWaver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent updates bro, more please!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1