The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2005, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: Zhuhai Gong Bei, Lian Hua Lu

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana
so when will u be there? i will be reaching ZH on 09 july, evening between 2200 to 2300hrs. i can take u around.

Thanks. I will be there on Aug 27th; my third short visit to catch up with a SYT there.

Not even sure I can find time to spread my wings around. Sure appreciate the offer!
Old 03-07-2005, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
Thanks. I will be there on Aug 27th; my third short visit to catch up with a SYT there.

Not even sure I can find time to spread my wings around. Sure appreciate the offer!
seem like i will be stuck in ZH area for the next 3 mths.

moving inner china, but then if more ppl cuming over then i will stay in ZH until then.

we will keep in touch when time nearer. at the mean time i will join the CP group until u or other bro come over.
Old 04-07-2005, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
fish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to beholdfish76 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=banana]seem like i will be stuck in ZH area for the next 3 mths.

Dun forget my dates hor.

And why are u complaining when accomdation is free for the banana man? Hahaha. So have u settled ur "cousin's" extension in our beautiful country?
Old 06-07-2005, 02:58 AM
Samster

banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=fish76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by banana
seem like i will be stuck in ZH area for the next 3 mths.

Dun forget my dates hor.

And why are u complaining when accomdation is free for the banana man? Hahaha. So have u settled ur "cousin's" extension in our beautiful country?
stay for free i also pai sai one leh!

owe money can pay. owe favour hard to pay lah!

dont worry! will not forget u. u r always in my heart, stay true and forever.

puke puke... cant even stand wat i m saying.
Old 10-07-2005, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
shl3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Hi,All,
I am going to Macau & Zhuhai with my family this coming Aug.As usual, I will try to find time for some nite life after settle my family day time sight seeing.As this is my virgin trip to Macau & Zhuhai, hope to get some help from the brothers:
1. Any 5 star hotel reommendation for Macau & Zhuhai which is Convenience for shopping (for the family) and nite life (for myself, of course). Is Lisboa is good choice?
2. As for Zhuhai, I undrestand that Yindo Hotel is popular but I also learnt that this hotel is old ? Any better choice?
3. Is Zhuhai too messy for family trip? I used to bring my family to Bangkok, Phuket, Bali and so far so good.
Thanks in advance
Old 10-07-2005, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shl3
3. Is Zhuhai too messy for family trip? I used to bring my family to Bangkok, Phuket, Bali and so far so good.
Thanks in advance
aug still long time away. pm me when nearer. i should be in ZH when u r here.
Old 10-07-2005, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
shl3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Banana,
Thanks for your reply.
I think it is better to confirm the hotel early? Hope you can recommend. I shall PM you before flying off. Thanks again.
Old 10-07-2005, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Banana,
Thanks for your reply.
I think it is better to confirm the hotel early? Hope you can recommend. I shall PM you before flying off. Thanks again.
sori, cant help u with hotel bcos i dont sta y in hotel. pm me ur hotel requirement and i try to match.
Old 14-07-2005, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 23
penny is one of the Best!penny is one of the Best!penny is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi,All,
I am going to Macau & Zhuhai with my family this coming Aug.As usual, I will try to find time for some nite life after settle my family day time sight seeing.As this is my virgin trip to Macau & Zhuhai, hope to get some help from the brothers:
1. Any 5 star hotel reommendation for Macau & Zhuhai which is Convenience for shopping (for the family) and nite life (for myself, of course). Is Lisboa is good choice?
2. As for Zhuhai, I undrestand that Yindo Hotel is popular but I also learnt that this hotel is old ? Any better choice?
Thanks in advance
if you are staying more days, try visiting shenzhen... shopping more fun..really massive. ZhuHai shopping to me a bit limited if only in gongbei area. but the underground shopping mall sufficient for 1 day shopping
Old 14-07-2005, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 23
penny is one of the Best!penny is one of the Best!penny is one of the Best!

where to find lao chio in zhuhai?
Old 15-07-2005, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny
if you are staying more days, try visiting shenzhen... shopping more fun..really massive. ZhuHai shopping to me a bit limited if only in gongbei area. but the underground shopping mall sufficient for 1 day shopping
Quote:
Originally Posted by penny
where to find lao chio in zhuhai?
bro! u talk like a pro to shl3 and u ask whr to find lao chio here??? next time u come i take u there. BTW r u DOM? my lao chio also got requirement one. hee hee.
Old 15-07-2005, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi,All,
Thanks in advance
Let me try to answer some of your questions :

1. Lisboa is too old liao. The room decor are too old. Many FLs hanging around....not very conductive for family outing i think. For 5 stars hotel, Sand is the best in Macau right now but it's expensive too unless you a gambler. I think Mandarin Oriental is a good choice.

2. Yindo hotel is old too. But it's very convenient. For a more relax and better hotel i suggest 怡景湾大酒店. But location is not that convenient for your fun.

3. Frankly, in my opinion ZH is not a good place for family holiday. It's a good place for chionging.... The only shopping area that is worth going is the underground complex in Gongbei. GZ and SZ got a much bigger and better shopping area.

BKK, Bali or Phuket is a better place for a family holiday anytime....

Cheers

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 15-07-2005, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 20
ballplayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey.. i'm going macau this weekend.. booked emporer hotel.. izzit good? ok?
Old 15-07-2005, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kawatetsu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stayed at Emperor Hotel (Di Hao) before; its quite okay.
3- star rating, standard room. Walking distance to Lisboa, and behind is Shanghai Street, lotsa of FL at night; although last month when I was there not too many FL...
Old 15-07-2005, 02:41 AM
Samster

wah seem like ZH going to be alive again! will be back to ZH, so any bro wanna meet up do give me a call.

pm me for my contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1