The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 27-09-2016, 08:11 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6585 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Well well, looks like you're the ultimate Pokemon master..!! Not everyone can evolve their Pokemon into Pokepussy...!!!!
So true.

Technically speaking, she was a JIGGLYPUFF, which I managed to evolve into a Pokepussy without spending candies. I will not disclose the trick.
Old 27-09-2016, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottip View Post
Havn't been to Btm for a while and last week found that the Newtown disco on the ground floor has been converted to a game center. Can you tell me if they have moved the Disco elsewhere?
Disco is still upstairs. The game center there open as early as 8.00 am (earliest in Batam, the rest usually open only at 10.00 am/10.30 am)
Old 27-09-2016, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
true...always have plan B or C...for me when I reach hcm (always mention hcm where I most familiar)...I just msg all my gals that I reached...up to them to msg me if they are coming...no force...one night 3 may say turn up or may not turned up at lall....so my rule is first gal turned up...I switch off phone or silent mood...
Wont it feel like flying the girl's aeroplane instead? Hehehe...i mean you message a handful of girls,the 1st who turn up gets "you" as their trophy,and those girls who also arrive but cannot find/locate you. They are going to be disappointed, wont they?

For my case,i built a friendship with a few girls from different booking joints in Batam,cultivating a little better than normal friendship base on the girl's OWE (obedient wife element) and her good service level at whatever season I need my plan B or C be.There will definitely be one that i will be focusing more on,if she fly me aeroplane,i will have to take those spares. The thing about CNY is ,if no advance booking or hands/legs not fast enough,all good girls will usually be gone. Leftovers can be pretty risky as they have high tendency to runaway in the middle of the deal if she's a look-good SSYT,unless one dont mind taking the lesser lookable with 2nd grade service level.

Note,this few girls i look for MUST not be those who will be returning back to hometown type and must still be in Batam when I am there on a certain date. And i cant use your method becos i do not keep girls's contact on my mobile phone.

Quote:
true true...if gal is willing to do self-service then can go may rounds...but split with my gf who can willing go many rounds...
Thats my purpose of having Plan B and Plan C,always have at least one spare tire when it comes to "eating-out" and i will try not to put all eggs into one basket,hehehe...kind of like a fail-safe for me but if in any unlikely event when all else STILL fail,then must really go 'bathe flower water,hehehe....

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 27-09-2016, 01:05 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
always must plan...
I do that in my every Batam trip,hehehe...PLAN.

Quote:
in fact next year onwards...

will live overseas 30% of the time...
Planning for a semi-retirement? (actually I may be,in the next about 15 years down the road)

Quote:
so planning to visit new cities...or closeby nice places...
If you may wish to try Batam...per month expense on hotel rooms (currently newer 1 to 2 star hotels with fairly clean enough room/toilet with a weekly housekeeping as below) :

*Need to have a spare of about S$50/month for electrical bill

1. Batam is a place where one is able to survive with S$10 (plus/minus) a day easily. In this case,3 meals is settled.

2. Hotel room is S$250 to S$350 per month (need to spare another S$50 per month for electricity bill) with everything one need in it (eg,wifi,air-con,toilet ,queen size bed etc)

3. Singaporean going to Batam is 30 days visa-free

4. Traveling time between the 2 countries were usually less than an hour (or so) via ferry (safer and faster than flying any air planes,hehehe...)

5. ST range between 260k to 500k (S$27 to S$51),LT can range between 500k to 3.5 million (S$51 to S$360)

6. Most parts of anywhere in Batam one mostly go to is mostly within walking distance

*you go to Batam from Singapore at 10am,you reach there before 10am due to the timezone.

If you find 1 star to 2 star hotel too low end for your liking and if you happen to have a bigger budget,can anytime rent a semi-detached-like apartment monthly for less than S$1k that comes with 2 bed rooms too (similar house-type at another website).

https://sbfsg.net/showpo...postcount=3424

There are also individual rooms called Kost ,for the even lower than 1 to 2 star hotel budget (I read from the thread) at a much lower price,but I am not so much into that due to safety reason/s,hehehe...

Just sharing.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 27-09-2016, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Wont it feel like flying the girl's aeroplane instead? Hehehe...i mean you message a handful of girls,the 1st who turn up gets "you" as their trophy,and those girls who also arrive but cannot find/locate you. They are going to be disappointed, wont they?
is the culture of the gals in hcm...the gals will not turn up at my hotel without my confirmation...also never divulge the room number till the gal arrived hotel...

the next day reply saying I slept already...anyway all these gals knew for many years and no obligations...

some gals can turn up during day time so really depends..

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-09-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
If you may wish to try Batam...per month expense on hotel rooms (currently newer 1 to 2 star hotels with fairly clean enough room/toilet with a weekly housekeeping as below) :

Just sharing.
thank you very much...so far my plan is only for Vn...had been there more than 100 times and communication no longer a problem...

right now hope to have a good gf who love me more than I love her...its been 3 years since I had one...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-09-2016, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
john07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first FR on Batam

After reading Bro nono's guide and following this group silently for months, decided to finally materialize my first solo 2d1n batam trip.

Arranged Sindo ferry tickets from carousell & took Saturday 10:20am ferry to batam Centre. Was given zika form to fill up but nobody collected it at batam Centre. I had booked promo shuttle of Formosa hotel in advance.. So formosa driver was waiting for me when I arrived. However, Booked return ticket before leaving for hotel.

At Formosa, applied for free membership but seems like I can only take its benefits from following bookings. So paid 580k total (530k room charges + 50k for 2way shuttle). Next was to change currency opp. Hotel building, exchange rate was 9600\sgd.

After taking rest for 10 mins in room, heads out for shopping. Walked straight to Goldbird. As happens with every newbie, was bit unsure if I'm at right place... Was also feeling hungry, so went to food court exactly opposite for lunch. My eyes were on red wooden gate all the time. Then saw couple of people going in and out and figured out that I'm at right place. Although, it later turned out to be a disappointment, as there were just 6 girls left at 12:30 pm. Total 5 milf & 1 semi milf. Mami quoted 1.3m for semi milf. But since that girl was showing no interest, decided to leave place. Without asking, mami brought down price to 1.0m but I left nonetheless.

Next walked to New Berry. It had 20+ girls and many showed interest. Most milf were of 900k and syt, semi syt were 1.3m. Picked one 28 year old girl here. Bargained price down from 1.3m to 1.15m. Took visiting card from papi and asked him to send girl at 4pm.

On the way back to hotel, purchased CDs and few groceries. Back to hotel.. Straight went to Kings spa. Luckily got a syt.. She opened big mouth & asked 1m for FJ but bargained her down to 300k. Later my girl came & after bit of chit chat had our first round. In evening, went for dinner with girl across main road after indorasa.. Costed 40k.

After coming back to room, watch TV for sometime and then had our second round before sleeping. Woke up early in morning, had last round with girl before she left around 8:30 am. After taking bit of rest, went down for breakfast.

I was planning to go for massage in utama area today, but was feeling tired so again had massage by Kings girl in my room. Just took HJ for 150k since as I had no energy left. Her first quote was 400k.

After that packed my bags, had lunch in Nagoya mall food court and then took Formosa shuttle back to batam Centre for return ferry.

Sorry for long post..
Old 27-09-2016, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
DageDage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubbyteddies View Post
Heading to batam ard the later middle part of next mth with a few male friends,i hv a few questions. It's our first time there,so we'd like to settle ourselves down on basic accommodation,transportation and of possible,some basic mongering area we can go to.

1. How much roughly do i need to budget for a 3d2n in btm? Let's say we're hopeful for some kinky massages with happy ending & getting a girl for company through our nites? No pubs,no ktv,maybe a hot sauna spa during one of our days.

2. I'm need a place to hit the sack for 2 nights,looking at hotel that is hopeful more centralise to getting girls & perhaps some shopping. Anyplace to recommend?

3. What are the better available means of transport to travel on the island for first timer?

4. Any other things to take note for first timer? Or anything a newbie should avoid?

Any help would be appreciated. Thx all in advance.
Since from nw until mid Oct there're still quite some time,u may wish to do some read up below which i find could be quite useful,it shld help ans most of yr qns -

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.p...ostcount=29580

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.p...&postcount=438

It's by far the most complete compilation on btm traveling, hope it can help u too.
Old 27-09-2016, 05:15 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 23
JT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud of

Thanks to all the contributions from brothers.

Not been to batam for quite a while.

Will check out these places soon.

Cheers n b safe in batam.
Old 27-09-2016, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

anyone interested to join me on Oct 28~30.
just a relax trip so no drafting of activities.
booking massage makan 3 main courses maybe abit of dessert ......
Aim to find the May salon new opened.
pm me if interested tks
Old 27-09-2016, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 15
Quraisy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterQuraisy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi ...
do you guys have any list for places of massages in Batam.
Maybe seperated between a clean and hanky panky joints?

Thanks
Old 27-09-2016, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Well well, looks like you're the ultimate Pokemon master..!! Not everyone can evolve their Pokemon into Pokepussy...!!!!
In Malaysia and Indonesia ...
We
"BATANG-mon" looking for "PUKI-mon"
"BATANG-mon" pay "PUKI-mon" and
"BATANG-mon" enjoy with "PUKI-mon".

Jokes for bros who understand Bahasa Malayu and Bahasa Indonesia.
Old 27-09-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for introducing May Choice Salon. Thought it was a massage place, like Beauty2, but when they quoted me 400k for massage, and I saw the girls in the aquarium, I immediately figured out whats going on .. hahaha !!
The selection was not bad though.
Hiya bro,long time no see.

Actually May Choice Salon and Massage not intro by me but by bro BFOMF5 at an earlier time...

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.p...postcount=3282

I only repost it with a little adjustment on the map part so that bros who reads and are interested can know how to reach there:

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.p...postcount=3453

Glad to see it manage to get some attention now,hehehe...

Quote:
Havn't been to Btm for a while and last week found that the Newtown disco on the ground floor has been converted to a game center. Can you tell me if they have moved the Disco elsewhere?
Sorry bro,i dont frequent Batam night life,especially its discotheque,so i am not sure if Newton disco has moved.

I think bro Kohonly21 just replied you (if you happen to see this post)

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.p...postcount=3495

Just an add-on :

Quote:
Hope we can catch for a meal in Btm on our next trip. Actually thinking about going this Wed for 3D/2N.
Yes bro,if time/fate allows,can catch up for a meal or drink in Batam. I just learned in my last trip (Sept 2016) that Acia (the place you brought me to) makes Fried Oyster Omelette w/o the oyster itself and its called Ou Jian kosong,hehehe....(i allergic to sea food)

I wont be going to Batam this month anymore,becos already went for 2 trips and stayed for a total of 5D4N in total. My Boss heads to Japan this month and i am not sure which part of next month will he be back,so i dont have any dates to go yet.

Hope you have a good trip.

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Last edited by nono1973; 27-09-2016 at 11:58 PM.
Old 27-09-2016, 11:45 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6585 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ht
It's a few months I don't visit Batam, but you must refer to the Newton PUB, which is located (was located?) at ground floor near the entrance to the elevators which take to the disco (always at 5th floor).
Old 28-09-2016, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
It's a few months I don't visit Batam, but you must refer to the Newton PUB, which is located (was located?) at ground floor near the entrance to the elevators which take to the disco (always at 5th floor).
Nothing has change since you last visit batam (I'm referring to newton), if there is any changes u probably will know from here since I go newton every month. Planning to try out Titanium club next (Harbour Bay mall). Heard it is great.

October can't get any sooner. #Bored

Last edited by fde83; 28-09-2016 at 03:18 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1