The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Are they any places for massage or fun near landmark 81? Will be staying there lol
Old 19-11-2022, 06:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
Valentinoguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

totally agreed that price had been very much inflated , from first time i went from 500k , then 700k then 1M ...

Market pricing is always base on demand and supply , when demand less then price will drop . To make this happen more people may need to at least boycott those 1M then slowly boycott 700K .

With the that kind of KTV expenses so many miscellaneous cost , better go pastuer street pub hangout , around there have more than 40+ to 50 pub to choose .
but u need to control yourself on ladies drink la, make sure check ladies drink price before letter the PR order ... If have good mood with the PR then maybe can get Free or on a certain price for overnight , it will definately safer than order those on WEchat or other apps ( as they know , u know where they work ) .

I am going to danok Next week , hahahah ,
it is definitely cheaper , the last visit few months ago ,

from 12 noon booking to 9am only cost 4500bath - 5500bath ( hope they didnt inflated the price ) , heard most of the previous happening pub all opened back .

Massage still cheap think is 205-300 bath per hour ,

Disco beer only 2000-2400 bath per carton ( 12 big bottles )
when go disco , the waitress show u the bill , u ask then for pen then simply scribble a signature then ask then discount , tell them u often go disco always have discount
from price 24000 bath , u may only paying 2000bath ,

Danok also have many Laos girls now .... If want clubling then have to go HATYAI , which is around 45min - 60 mins drive from danok ,
Old 19-11-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

@Valentinoguy

I appreciate if you stick with hcm as topic and not go off topic to Danok in detail...was about to remove your post but let it stay...

Hope all do not quote this post and reply on Danok...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-11-2022, 02:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MachamBetul88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro...Thanks for sharing your experience in HCMC...really insightful post for someone who will make his first solo trip to HCMC in a week's time (week of 20th Nov 2022)

you mentioned about "message to room" service in your post and I am interested to perhaps have a go at it ?

Would really appreciate if you could help share your reliable contact please ?...will be staying in D1, as all newbies do...Thanks in advanced, Bro !
Old 20-11-2022, 04:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
Valentinoguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very sorry Sifu , noted
Old 21-11-2022, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 2
rckmatthias is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrckmatthias is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Been working very hard with no life. come to hcmc for 1 week plus for work trip and I feel so alive and wanna retire here manz

As many bros have said- Recommend little Tokyo's Cherry and Linh Cherry, Linh has nicer bigger rooms with jacuzzi tub and sauna if that's your thing. Also tried Lucky Spa. service all similarly good; place all same same also won't complain I guess. but I think Linh and Cherry have better girls overall.All 2m for fs. Can go Lucky if u just wanna try another place also. Overall hygiene is good with cap etc. But overall I guess I am amazed by their beauty (I wonder why sg our environment like cmi and I think even bkk may pale in comparison).

Also tried one of the pubs in LIttle Tokyo. Don't think it's worth it to go there unless u just like to sit and chat and hug here and there a little. Raba action is minimal to zero (don't expect ktv lar). Usually they get you to buy a bottle (80-90usd for the cheapest whiskey. U want those jap hibiki type also got like 300-400usd) and u pay for each can of mixer. U can also buy per glass (I never try).

U get to choose a girl or two, and they also drink from your bottle and ask u to buy them mixer cans. Mixer cans are 7usd each and u can buy big fruit plate at 15usd. Then play all those game dice lar etc etc. i also saw people playing Connect4 ??

If bros got any suggestions for other interesting areas I'd appreciate. Not that big into drinking tho.. I'm in d1 like 10min walk from little Tokyo. Cheers.
Old 21-11-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

I had different experiences in little Tokyo bar. But I went was with few friends and was spending a bit on the ladies drink. At first only drink and chit chat.. but after some rounds of drinks was able to rabba and French. Best part is no running of rooms or no bullshit nonsense butterfly. But the bill for the night can be a bit damaging.. you have to really have to control the ladies drink to make it worth it if not it’s going to be costly. Chances of Dabao really have to see your ability to individual Le it’s not going to be that easy like in ktv but hey nowadays ktv also not all cai go out Le. Too many with boyfriends or husband. A few of the ktv that Dabao rate drop are Dragon and horse ktv at d5 while other joints like 1127 the quality is pathetic even though the mm always posting manh pretty girls.
Old 21-11-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 18
Manow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
Are they any places for massage or fun near landmark 81? Will be staying there lol
These 2 places are not too far from Landmark 81 by Grab.

Apogee Hotel Massage
33 33A DINH BO LINH STREET WARD 24 BINH Ho Chi Minh City SGN, 70000

King Massage
78-78 Dinh Bo Linh, P26 Binh Thanh
Old 22-11-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 18
Manow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Trust me...if there were ppl willing to pay they can even call for 2 mil sitting fees soon...

This is the reason why many gals refused to go hotel becos they earned decent by sitting...all gals either had bf/hubby so well taken care...

When I stepped into hcm 2008 ktv sitting fees only 150k dong...then became 200k short period and 300k was damn long around 5 years...

Never heard of 400k but jumped to 500k damn fast...
Vietnam is a fast growing economy, GDP has increased, salary has increased, interest rate hikes caused inflation. Property price has gone up too. More foreigners, Koreans are working in Vietnam now, they like to play too, more girls are learning the Korean language. Have to accept reality. Alternatively, spend a week KTVing in Can Tho instead of HCMC, a less spoiled market.

Last edited by Manow; 22-11-2022 at 01:24 AM.
Old 22-11-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!

Last trip hooked up with a Linh Cherry gal. I like some chemistry , so would like to “buy” her fine to hang with me for a day or 2. Anyone knows that’s the going rate for a day fine?

Also , any recommendation of places I can bring her to have booze, play dice games to build up for some intoxicated sex? When I was in China, can bring gal to KTV hang with other friends who call in-house KTV gals. Is that something allowed, or frowned upon?

Pls up me if you like my FR. Tks

Best Massage Place at ZhangMuTou

FR on "Best FL Screw" Kristal with Cindy Crawford mole

FR on "Best China KTV Romp" ShenZhen KTV Outing
Old 22-11-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wansomemilk View Post
Also , any recommendation of places I can bring her to have booze, play dice games to build up for some intoxicated sex? When I was in China, can bring gal to KTV hang with other friends who call in-house KTV gals. Is that something allowed, or frowned upon?
i chose those bui vien joints with dancers on stage. dice was provided. could take breaks to watch the girls and slow down the drinking.

i brought my girl to ktv and also call in-house girl. they became friends
not sure the mummy was frowning but they were earning~
Old 22-11-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!wansomemilk is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
i chose those bui vien joints with dancers on stage. dice was provided. could take breaks to watch the girls and slow down the drinking.

i brought my girl to ktv and also call in-house girl. they became friends
not sure the mummy was frowning but they were earning~
Ah ok, great. Just wanted to know if it’s being frowned upon or they don’t like to be taken to those places.

I enjoy the KTV drink , grope, play dice , tease atmosphere that is difficult to replicate. Ideally with a girl that you know is worth spending time to build up the sexual tension with …

Any idea the fine for Linh Cherry?

Pls up me if you like my FR. Tks

Best Massage Place at ZhangMuTou

FR on "Best FL Screw" Kristal with Cindy Crawford mole

FR on "Best China KTV Romp" ShenZhen KTV Outing
Old 22-11-2022, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 8
norknork is a Helpful and Caring Samsternorknork is a Helpful and Caring Samsternorknork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros here can recommend teasing massage (I dun need HJ or FJ service) in HCMC? Im in D1 and will prefer normal massage with teasing since wife may also go another day. TIA!
Old 22-11-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 7
YouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of light

I’ll be there this week. Wanted to ask all the sifu here if HCM have beauty salon (Facial, hair wash, ear digging, etc) with extra?

If yes, can recommend please. TIA.
Old 22-11-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Dolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Yeh you definitely can bring the ktv girls back to your apartment if they agree. Many times they will have willing friends that are down to drink too ofc bill is on you.

Usually the ones that agree to that are more Wild so they'll like balloons and stuff too.

Once the girl is comfortable woth you and you're like a semi regular it's common she comes to drink and party for free. After sex, however, a cash gift might bring on the cards when she leaves.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1