The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2005, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 20
ianchew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

[QUOTE=Amour]bro ianchew.. wanna share some nylon experience with us?

okies ... share an office experience with all of ya ...

Working around raffles place has many many challenges & perks.... especially with all the office gals & power executives with their many tones of pantyhose & stockings ..... white... black ... greenish blue ... brown, honey ...skin tone... purple... & from time to time .. some daring ones with patterns & prints ....

had an ex-colleague ... around 30-31 years old ... a mother of 1 from malaysia (her hubby & baby are back in Malacca i think).. working in Singapore to make more $$.... oh man ... has a so so face .... small boobs (34a?) tanned complexion but very slim (waist around 25) .... the best part about her was that she wears pantyhose EVERYDAY!! some times skin toned .. but most of the time purplish or black ones .... my eyes were glued to those slim legs everytime i see her .... as she is a clerical assistant ... she would do lots of photocopying & filing & stuff .... sitting not too far from her ... i got to see lots when she goes on steps to file stuff ... or bend over to reload the paper & stuff .... nearly nose bleed each time i manage to peer at the top of her slit skirt & spot the darker shade at the top part of her pantyhose ... when she bends over ....

She has to work late (til 7pm) to finish up the day's paper work... i sometimes also stay back ... (the office is normally vacant after 6 except for a couple of people who stay back) ..... one Friday evening .. at around 6.20pm ... i had to do some photocopying & when i went over to the copier ... i saw this lovely pair of legs stretched out before me on a chair nest to the copier... my collegue looked tired... i asked her what happened ... she commented that her legs were killing her after an entire day in heels & lots of walking...

my mind was in a whirl ... could this be an opportunity?? I casually commented that she should go for a feet massage ... to ease her stress ... she joked that she does not have money ... & teased me whether I know of any free lobang .... i joked back & said that I know some massage skills .... she replied "sure or not ... dun bluff lah.." I said "U wanna try?" .... she then gave me the "come try lah" look & nodded her head ... jokingly saying "if no good .. U must pay me!"

Mai Tu Liao ... i immediately went forward & took hold of those 2 beautiful black pantyhosed clad legs & started to massage & stroke them .... the touch was heavenly ... stroking a girls silky hoseiry legs ... those feet seem to go on & on ... i commented on her nice legs & she giggled as i stroked those feet ... i was in heaven!!! (Brothers who have done this before knows what i mean!!) after about 15 minutes ... she said that she felt better & thanked me .... (in my heart... i was thinking ... i should be THANKING YOU!!) ... well .... after that experience ... our relationship became better but i din have the chance to massage her feet again cos she changed company 2 months later ... (my first experience with a colleague's legs ... if U like the sharing ... up my points! Ari-gato!)
Old 15-02-2005, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You gotta pick up some skills from me in sianning charbo
Old 15-02-2005, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
You gotta pick up some skills from me in sianning charbo

yup yup bro North .... if my skills better ... will have more FRs for all!! i'm working on them!!
Old 15-02-2005, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hey Bru Amour, last night i manage to convince my wife to go out in P.H without undie this Sat. hehehe. will shares my expreience with everyone here after that.
Old 15-02-2005, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigggbird69
Hey Bru Amour, last night i manage to convince my wife to go out in P.H without undie this Sat. hehehe. will shares my expreience with everyone here after that.

good for you bro ... how did U convince her or even bring the topic up man?? waiting for your nice report!!
Old 15-02-2005, 04:22 PM
Samster

Happy birthday everyone!! Had lunch with my colleagues at Raffles Place ... & had an eye feast today ... lots of office ladies wearing power suits & pantyhose!!

Sat next to a colleague & she damn chio ... wear something like a chongsum .. & skin toned pantyhose ... shoes open ended ones so can see the hose ....

10 collegues to a table & i got to sit next to her .... we chatted & joked ... she crossed her leg & somehow ... her leg touched mine... could feel the silky material against my legs ... little brother mari kita abit ... i purposely open my legs wider a bit so that can rub against hers ... initially tot that she would move her leg away ... but still remain there .... shiok only.... thus had a very pleasant lunch! maybe she also shiok!!

Happy Birthday everyone!!
Old 15-02-2005, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 20
Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigggbird69

cool!!! hope u'll haf lots of fun... bet ur dick will be hard all day long when out with ur wife :P
Old 15-02-2005, 10:37 PM
Samster

Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Er...am I still relevant ?
Old 16-02-2005, 12:36 AM
Samster

Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

wha why so quiet sia tonight
Old 16-02-2005, 01:03 AM
Samster

Yeah....no Kallang wave.
Old 16-02-2005, 01:05 AM
Samster

i dun ask for kallang wave... jalan besar wave enough already
Old 16-02-2005, 01:13 AM
Samster

Almost 5000 views, but very few participants.

I'm demoralized.
Old 16-02-2005, 01:15 AM
Samster

demoralized or not... my love for nylons wun be going down its still burning fiercely.. lol
Old 16-02-2005, 01:46 AM
Samster

Bro Amour, nice knowing you. I am Quitting this thread for good.
Old 16-02-2005, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
Bro Amour, nice knowing you. I am Quitting this thread for good.
bro, i urge u not to quit.... if everyone quit.. den theres no meaning for me to come here anymore...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1