The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 18-02-2016, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Who ever is going to booking joint over this wkend, please pm me, I be going to sin city tomorrow till Monday.
Thanks bros
Old 18-02-2016, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
FreshJives is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreshJives is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stClass View Post
Hello guys, long time didn't contribute in the forum.

I'm going Batam on friday(19th) and coming back on Sunday. So anyone who's gonna be there on the weekend, PM me. So perhaps we can meet and chit chat over coffee and stuff.
Hi Bro 1stclass, long time din hear from u..hope u have a wonderful time in Batam and me too, hehe..I am going on Sun....awaiting for ur FR..
Old 18-02-2016, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextronics View Post
Yup usually not far from it but if u r able to book them directly just go ahead. I would rather let the girls earn more than let their Mami and papi take.

Anyway if your relationship is good with the girl you can ask for discount.
Yup. the papi n mami take a big cut

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 18-02-2016, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnxx View Post
Its a better idea to stay put in SG this CNY, very inflated prices and huge crowd everywhere there would be a norm.
Everywhere around Asia is about the same when it comes to CNY. Comparing apple to apple of the same thing in Sillypore on the same season,Batam will still be considered cheaper. Or should i say,cheapest comparing over quality and pricing.

My own personal definition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Mostly due to a few new hotels opening for biz....so spread out the interest.
Yes,i think you are right. Almost none of the hotels in Batam were even 90% occupied this CNY 2016. Zest Hotel outside Harbour Bay being one of such,hehehe...

Quote:
This hotel looks good....but look remote from action area.....
I like new hotels...
I learned to work around such situations. Actually,it really depends on what i am after. If i am going for Massage,i target Utama Hotel. If i am going for booking joint,i target Formosa,City Central or Hana. If i already know what i wish to have,almost everything for any hotel in Batam can be an alright location as i will be getting a full day taxi at their lowest available price by my own definition. It gives me some advantages to hit a few target places at the besttiming,hehehe...

Of course,a full day taxi at most time is only value for its money when it is being shared by 2 or more people. (depending on trip plan)

(side note : i dont take sea food and do know where i am going whenever i am using a full day taxi driver,plus i bargain for almost everything including booking joint)

Quote:
Dun wear or bikini is the best.....
Dont wear cannot la. I think wear bikini is the BEST!! (i can still accept swimsuit tho)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Have a good trip bro.
Your post reminds me that i didnt have a face wash and haircut during my CNY 2016 trip.... *sob*

Quote:
Ya,who ever took more than 10 minutes to bargain for a good deal probably is out of his mind. I guess tats hw Bali becomes equal if nt more exp than SG. In tis sbf forum,i can get 100 bucks 90min/2 shots for indo gals,in Bali i see 70-80 bucks/shot.Well...need i say more.
My bargaining usually dont take more than 5 mins per pax/shop.

Yea hor,i saw in FL dome 3 in this forum that indo girls 90mins can have 2 shots for 955k rupiah = S$100 (base on the CNY rate i get in Batam). I also see in Bali thread 1 shot cost 700k to 800k rupiah within 60mins. Hmm....i am comparing short time versus short time here.

Quote:
Looking fwd to yr next summary.
CNY period quite busy,maybe next week. I am taking my time.

Quote:
@nono,go suggest tat to the OKTs,ok?
Hehehehe....

You trying to sabo me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Aiyo!!! Let them wear whateva they like/feel comfortable with la. If you want them to wear to your liking, I suggest married 1 and keep her in a rented house and she will welcome you naked everytime you come batam. Just take yout time picking 1 cewek, take that leap and hope what you choose/recommend is a good choice.
Err...i think no need to go to the extend of marrying one or keep one in rented house. Simply have a few regular girls in different booking joints,advance book them and by the time i reach hotel,they will already be naked in the hotel room bed,hehehe...i did it before,and if this idea suits me,i can continue to do it. Too bad ,it doesnt.

Anyway,bro MiG's idea was to have free picking of a range of girls in bikinis inside the joints (if there are ever bikini girls there,hehehe...) so that he can pick the best from the lot base on their figures.Marry one or keep a mistress will only limit me to one or two a most time. Bonking one/two girls too many times can become boring over time (i am like that) ,hehehe...so a regular change is better,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
You make it sound as if the Monkey King is trapped under the Sekupang hill & asking bros here to go free him,lol.
Hehehe...ok,ok,i will go free the Monkey King in Sekupang after March (April or May)... *joking only*

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 18-02-2016, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 17
Sawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to all

May I know Batam any massage parlor operating 24hrs ? TIA.
Old 18-02-2016, 05:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
monkrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I am planning for a trip to Batam next weekend. What is the best time to visit those farms to select gals?
Old 18-02-2016, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
300k to 400k rupiah to test water (short time) before making the actual overnight booking? Some booking joint allows short time,not forgetting some massage places allows overnight booking too. You are like my part time boss,who goes more towards to the figures and boob size of the booking girls,hehehe...
Yes.....why didnt i think of ST.....
That time I went to bunga at night, the granny asked me booking or short time....
How does this ST works?
Can ask them to send gal to my hotel? 1 hr 1 shot?

My next trip, definitely staying de best.....explore new area.
Also have other things to find out.
But most likely, i wont be taking overnight this time round.
Want to reserve more time for myself at night.....
Old 18-02-2016, 09:01 PM
Samster

chickentan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. I am new to this forum. Planning to go batam for one day this or next weekend.

Been to batam many times but have never explored these kind of places. .

I am indo chinese btw. 😆
Old 18-02-2016, 09:03 PM
Samster

Hi bros. I am new to this forum. Planning to go batam for one day this or next weekend.

Been to batam many times but have never explored these kind of places. .

I am indo chinese btw.
Old 18-02-2016, 09:09 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hi bros. I am new to this forum.

Planning to go batam for a day this or next weekend.
Been there so many times but have never explored much, especially to these kind of places.

I am indo chinese btw.
Old 18-02-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGsexyboii View Post
Ahh.. Should've stayed an extra night for this
Honestly speaking,you should. But i am sure you didnt miss out much since its so close to CNY when you were there.

Quote:
Anyway, summary for my trip;
Visited 3 joints as planned.. (Was going to put bunga as 4th for backup as i saw the place while walking around in search of best money changer rates)
Permata, princess, happy8 (Thks for the tips on various joints' OKT.)
Below map for you to know where you are going...

Quote:
1.40pm(batam time); Went permata, girls all seated, 2-3 SYT. Pointed out one, mami quoted me 1.2, tried to put some new haggling skills to the test, but to no avail. (Willing to throw this deal; as I diddn't really felt any connection with the girl in the brief moment we were introduced.) "勉強" bookmarked her(just incase) and headed off to find newberry. Searched high and low, but diddn't managed to find it.
Permata was usually my last station to visit since they usually open as late as 1pm. I have said this about Permata Indah before,between you and the girls,there is a glass panel that allows you to see the girls but it does not allow the girls to see you clearly,hehehe...so you will need walk to the glass panel, poke your head out of it to see the girls,and at the same time to allow them to "show interest" in you.

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.p...ostcount=34411

W/o your head going beyond the glass panel,all "connection" with the girls will 100% be non-existence (since they cannot even see you).

I think heaven has been helping you. At that hour on a weekend during that kind of super ultra peak season,it is your luck not to be able to find New Berry,hehehe...by 2pm plus,New Berry/Gold Bird would not have much girls to choose from. Thats why i would say to put Permata Indah as last stop since they open latest.

Quote:
Instead, saw princess and decided to check it out. 2.10pm; Mostly MILF, quoted around 800-1.2m. 2 out of 5 of the girls were still sleeping. English speaking male OKT then told me wait for 15min, he would call more girls in. Told him I will return later and hurried off. Walked around the block and saw happy8.
Glad to see that no girls in princess interest you. There were reports of runaway situation with not-so-good service in this place by their so-called SYTs. Other booking joints has much better girls than that place during CNY when i was there.

Quote:
2.40pm; Headed in and was greeted by the indian-looking mami. Girls were mostly seated and at a glance can see like roughly 5-8 SYT. Stared at them with "火眼金睛" and marked 2. was quoted 1.5 for 1st, 1.8 for 2nd. Nego with the mami but price drop by abit only.(they know its the "fortune" period) In the end, took 1st girl for 1.4m mainly because she passed the "staring game" and i felt that this mami had a really firm and sincere assurance; when promising me the girl's quality.
Price may be higher than usual due to the Super Ultra Peak CNY season but Happy 8 and Bunga were for the late comers. Apparently,after this Indian looking mami took over,the girl's service standard has improved quite a bit. There was a time around 6 months+ time ago,Happy 8 received so much complains ,but recently they had turn out for the better.

See,no booking joint will always be bad,and no booking joints will always stay good too.

Quote:
Overall, good trip. Cheers!
My golden question,on a scale of 1 to 10,how would you rate your trip to Batam in this season?

And thank you for sharing too,especially when you could remember to pen down the timing you reach the booking joint. Its very helpful for me.

May heaven bless your next Batam trip be even better than this one,bro.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 19-02-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
BlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

it is against the law to go to batam and not try babi hutang, so says the tourist polis.

the food store beside the popular apok apok at astro coffee shop will dish out a nice stir fried babi hutang and if you want to whip out your dish then head to penguin wet market, ask for a kilo of the meat for 30 to 40 K . where do u get this? the segregate room where pork is bought. It is near the mi pangsit store.
Old 19-02-2016, 05:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Yes.....why didnt i think of ST.....
That time I went to bunga at night, the granny asked me booking or short time....
How does this ST works?
Can ask them to send gal to my hotel? 1 hr 1 shot?

My next trip, definitely staying de best.....explore new area.
Also have other things to find out.
But most likely, i wont be taking overnight this time round.
Want to reserve more time for myself at night.....
ST is usually conducted at the joint, unless you're a regular of the joint. Depending on your ability to negotiate, they usually start the price at half the girl's booking fee or 500k rp, whichever is higher. This, though, may not apply to all joints. Then, if you're satisfied with the girl, just top up the difference for the overnight booking.
Old 19-02-2016, 09:27 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108584 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Except the KTV places with booking out service (Permata, Alishan,... I am not an expert for the full list)

(Sorry I don't know how to delete my post. I see many others already replied the same. I did not want to repeat)
Yes, KTV joint will start later than 6pm. I think u miss out M1, M2 and billard center.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 19-02-2016, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 12
Marvis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMarvis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawadecup View Post
May I know Batam any massage parlor operating 24hrs ?
There used to be one,but closed down last year. So, as far as i know,no more 24hr massage anymore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1