The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of
Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

aiyo, why sabotage ppl rice blow.

我们都是花钱去找享受的
干嘛需要搞得大家都难受😖

Respect the WL, coordinate abit
I happy she earn money can liao wor.

不来电了next round find new gal can liao mah.
Old 05-12-2017, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
What to do...kenna play out...Lucky 8 gone

Well Said...my WhoreLord...Genghis Cunt Sir’s opinion below:

Recently a number of Losers love to complain DSC or AV

If you cant get what you want from the WL...kindly please FUCK OFF from GL
Changed a bit of your text: I am no lord, you are.
I agree with what you said.

Guys like these may have excuses WL take my money take my diamond or take my handbag etc but no give me preferencial service, no GFE or no raw etc, Don't forget it’s you who willing to give, and don’t forget they are WLs.

Worse case is if these guys don’t give anything but went to report that’s the worse kind of person. Quite a few cases of such sabo

If based on her plan of 1 year stay and she stayed half year already, she will lose 20x6x10x80= SGD136K, exchanged to PRC RMB half mil. What damage this guy has caused her?

I don’t know details. Only know one of our best is gone. Sigh
Old 05-12-2017, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Changed a bit of your text: I am no lord, you are.
I agree with what you said.

Guys like these may have excuses WL take my money take my diamond or take my handbag etc but no give me preferencial service, no GFE or no raw etc, Don't forget it’s you who willing to give, and don’t forget they are WLs.

Worse case is if these guys don’t give anything but went to report that’s the worse kind of person. Quite a few cases of such sabo

If based on her plan of 1 year stay and she stayed half year already, she will lose 20x6x10x80= SGD136K, exchanged to PRC RMB half mil. What damage this guy has caused her?

I don’t know details. Only know one of our best is gone. Sigh
You are right

This kind of Mother Fucker is commonly found in GL

Breaking people ricebowl is equivalent to killing people parents

Hopefully she can do well in her business back home

All the best to Lucky 8
Old 05-12-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 0
SSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Xiao Ai is like one of my best experience in GL.
If she is being saboed, such a pity.

I think many bros had already talked so much about KC, relationships, with WL and the threads are all over the place in the forum.

Get real , if you have no money , there is no chance for u even if there is love.
Their primary problem not solved.

Who would want to come so far from home to spore and get their hole poked by different people’s organ everyday if they did not need the money for something. Got to solve that first.
If there is love, maybe need 50k?
If no love, maybe need 200k?
I m just guessing, but money always problem.

So this also means you are just possessive immature and not true love, spoil her ricebowl. Otherwise she will be here and you get a chance for her to serve you and the costly overheads to her ricebowl is being shared by many other bros who are paying. All lose lose situation

bro fat fat
what happened ? who / how sabo xiao ai? am lost in the messages
Old 05-12-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
You are right

This kind of Mother Fucker is commonly found in GL

Breaking people ricebowl is equivalent to killing people parents

Hopefully she can do well in her business back home

All the best to Lucky 8
It's not so bad if the WL has fucking attitude or behaviour. But to penalize a WL due to unrequited love is such a shameful thing to do.

Such people deserve to be cursed
Old 06-12-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
It's not so bad if the WL has fucking attitude or behaviour. But to penalize a WL due to unrequited love is such a shameful thing to do.

Such people deserve to be cursed
Let’s hope that he became impotent so that no more WL will be framed by him
Old 06-12-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let’s hope that he became impotent so that no more WL will be framed by him
How many WLs has he framed???
Old 06-12-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
How many WLs has he framed???
I asked him tomorrow
Old 06-12-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I asked him tomorrow
Can you share more details like how he sabo, who the f is he, etc ? Lots of concerned bros asked me and my info also read from this thread.
Old 06-12-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
himsters72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Can you share more details like how he sabo, who the f is he, etc ? Lots of concerned bros asked me and my info also read from this thread.
Hi guys, I just shared what I knew. The guy was a regular of this WL.They went out a couple of times for meals and he also bought her some gifts. They even took pictures together. Until one day when she rejected his advances for more requests, he went to the AV to report her of going to the Hotel with him. With the pictures in his phone as evidences she was deported back within 3 days without much investigation. Poor girl have to sell off all her working tools that she had prepared to work here for 2 years on the cheap. According to her he bought her only a perfume and a branded wallet. Now this guy picture is circulated in the group chat among all the WL. Hopes he gets what he deserved. Thanks
Old 06-12-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by himsters72 View Post
Hi guys, I just shared what I knew. The guy was a regular of this WL.They went out a couple of times for meals and he also bought her some gifts. They even took pictures together. Until one day when she rejected his advances for more requests, he went to the AV to report her of going to the Hotel with him. With the pictures in his phone as evidences she was deported back within 3 days without much investigation. Poor girl have to sell off all her working tools that she had prepared to work here for 2 years on the cheap. According to her he bought her only a perfume and a branded wallet. Now this guy picture is circulated in the group chat among all the WL. Hopes he gets what he deserved. Thanks

wow.. well, better to keep it transaction is transaction ..
Old 06-12-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Best part is the cheapskate ask her to return the perfume and wallet.

There's another part saying that he promised to marry her give her money to quit GL as he cannot stand her fucking other men. As you would have guess, he is a bounced cheque, where got money to pay her.

If you guys are interested in the picture, ask your favourite WL

I thought he looks familiar
Old 06-12-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
Reinatristan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterReinatristan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Can flash his pic here let us see?
Old 06-12-2017, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
Reinatristan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterReinatristan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Can flash his pic here?
Old 06-12-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Well.. the wl must also like the man then go to hotel with him during her rest day. This guy must have felt jilted and hatred before commit to such an act. Love is blind.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1